+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
@Ashela,congrats on your seamless landing.You will eat the good of the land

Aya Karma

Jun 6, 2014
dada-karma said:
Ashela, congratulations to you and your entire family for this glorious and record landing. What a sweet landing experience. I join all the members of this honourable house to wish you all da best of best in beautiful Canada 'city'.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

I tap from your testimony oooo

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
ASHELA said:
Na wa ooo, una no dey even ask of persin. :p :p :p

Don't mind me jare, I apologize to all for being away from the forum , congrats to all those with updates.

Well my whole family of 5 left the shores of Naija on 17th June and landed in Calgary on 18th June. It was the usual ceremony at MMA all siblings both mine and spouse's including parents and friends were there to see us off ;D ;D. We got to the airport on time so as the check in our luggage's and to go through the hassles of repacking overweight bags. All orisirisi food stuff were allowed to go through. After luggage check in we spent more time with family and friends took last minutes pictures and said our goodbyes amidst tears and prayers.... then it was time to board we almost missed our flight because of the long queue and because we didn't proceed to board on time. Our plane took off on time and the flight was turbulence free, we had 8hrs wait at Frankfurt before joining Air Canada for another 9hrs flight to Calgary.
After disembarking we passed through passport control where our visas were cancelled and then we were off to section for immigrants. We were the only african family landing at that time enough people from different countries were landing with us I think we all got off from the same flight. After about 20minutes wait it was our turn, we answered some questions signed our own copy of COPR gave address for delivery of our PR cards and we were welcomed to Canada just like that !!!! the whole process took about 10 minutes no question about POF or Goods accompanying list.
We picked up our luggage presented our declaration cards and gbam we were out of the airports , none of our bags was searched so thank God all my orisirisi food made it to Canada.
Our host was waiting to pick us up at the airport and up till now he and his family are still hosting us. Nigerians are another thing here in canada everybody willing to help each other, the level of hospitality offered by our host is amazing.
So far we have got our SIN numbers, filed for health care and opened bank accounts. Canada is a beautiful country full of immigrants from diffrent countries, weather right now is very nice as we are in summer.

Okay...... so i will continue to update as things go on. To all forum members i pray you shall all get to share your landing stories just know that Gods time is the best, may our time never pass us by.Amen
Ashela Congratulations. You shall possess the land IJN

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
ASHELA said:

Don't mind me jare, I apologize to all for being away from the forum , congrats to all those with updates.

Well my whole family of 5 left the shores of Naija on 17th June and landed in Calgary on 18th June. It was the usual ceremony at MMA all siblings both mine and spouse's including parents and friends were there to see us off ;D ;D. We got to the airport on time so as the check in our luggage's and to go through the hassles of repacking overweight bags. All orisirisi food stuff were allowed to go through. After luggage check in we spent more time with family and friends took last minutes pictures and said our goodbyes amidst tears and prayers.... then it was time to board we almost missed our flight because of the long queue and because we didn't proceed to board on time. Our plane took off on time and the flight was turbulence free, we had 8hrs wait at Frankfurt before joining Air Canada for another 9hrs flight to Calgary.
After disembarking we passed through passport control where our visas were cancelled and then we were off to section for immigrants. We were the only african family landing at that time enough people from different countries were landing with us I think we all got off from the same flight. After about 20minutes wait it was our turn, we answered some questions signed our own copy of COPR gave address for delivery of our PR cards and we were welcomed to Canada just like that !!!! the whole process took about 10 minutes no question about POF or Goods accompanying list.
We picked up our luggage presented our declaration cards and gbam we were out of the airports , none of our bags was searched so thank God all my orisirisi food made it to Canada.
Our host was waiting to pick us up at the airport and up till now he and his family are still hosting us. Nigerians are another thing here in canada everybody willing to help each other, the level of hospitality offered by our host is amazing.
So far we have got our SIN numbers, filed for health care and opened bank accounts. Canada is a beautiful country full of immigrants from diffrent countries, weather right now is very nice as we are in summer.

Okay...... so i will continue to update as things go on. To all forum members i pray you shall all get to share your landing stories just know that Gods time is the best, may our time never pass us by.Amen

Congratulations...
I wish you the very best of God...

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@ASHELA
Congratulations. Welcome to Calgary,Canada. The pride of the new Midwest....

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
ASHELA said:

Congrats and welcome home

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
ASHELA said:
Thanks All and i say a big AMEN to your prayers.
@ Gentle Andrew yes we flew Lufthansa but through IOM so the price was greatly reduced,we got up to 400k difference than when booking with the airline ourselves.
Calgary has so many programs and subsidies for new immigrants we are still settling down and adjusting to the weather, its summer but cold still dey catch person ::) ::)me i no understand ooo I can't begin to imagine how winter will be.
Let me congratulate all those who have received one update visa vis MR, PPR, PRV and all that have landed.
I say a big congratulations to Ashela et al.
I will like to inform the house that my sojourn in our new country has been wonderful.I received my PR card last Friday.
To all those still expecting one update or the other, your time of rejoicing has come.
Shalom.

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Its the end of the first half. May the 2nd half of the year be the better half bringing with it dancing , much jubilation and thanksgiving 4 the positive updates to come.

Let keep a positive, thankful attitude. It is WELL with us all

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eni said:
Let me congratulate all those who have received one update visa vis MR, PPR, PRV and all that have landed.
I will like to inform the house that my sojourn in our new country has been wonderful.I received my PR card last Friday.
To all those still expecting one update or the other, your time of rejoicing has come.
Shalom.
Congrats. God will perfect all that concerns you

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
AirMan said:
Congrats. God will perfect all that concerns you
[/quote
Amen. Thank you my brother.

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
kanulia27 said:
Its the end of the first half. May the 2nd half of the year be the better half bringing with it dancing , much jubilation and thanksgiving 4 the positive updates to come.

Yes. We are entering our season of fulfillment and celebration

cheers

Gracetrust

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Eni said:
Shalom.
Congrats Eni.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
kanulia27 said:

AMEN.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
........it promises to be a surprising Month filled with lots of goodness and great breath taking testimonies. ;) ;) ;) ;)...............

Loolo

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
loolo said:
........it promises to be a surprising Month filled with lots of goodness and great breath taking testimonies. ;) ;) ;) ;)...............

Loolo
Amen O..