+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
Congrats HAA on your successful landing in Canada City. May God establish you and yours in the Land in Jesus Name. Amen.

Biolah

Hakpoguma said:
To God be the glory. This is to formally announce to the house that my family and I landed safely in Calgary yesterday.
The landing process was great with very simple process to follow through - it took us about 1.30 hours because there were 8 other immigrants that landed with us from other countries. No mention of POF was asked by the immigration officer - I went with my Bank Stmt with the corresponding ATM Visa debit card and $7k cash only.
The journey was really very long via KLM - a total of 21 hours (over 5 hours waiting time included in Amsterdam).
The immigration officer all my family together and addressed us as follows: Today you have become a Permanent resident of Canada, with a rights and privileges, but you cannot vote or be voted for until you become a citizen of Canada. To be a citizen, you must stay cummulatively 3 years out of 5 years to apply for citizenship, and spend 2 years out of 5 years to renew your permanent residence status.
For now, you are welcome to your new home. Welcome to Canada! - this was followed with a smile.
Today we were able to get our SIN and applied for our health card which we are told will be ready in 10 days.
Overall - this has been a great and exciting journey from Sept 2011 and ending successfully on the 8th of May 2014.
Calgary is very beautiful and the people are welcoming. Na God oh - I am more confident walking on the streets and engaging people now than when I arrived last year using a tourist visa. The feeling is really different - my wifey and kids are over excited about their new Country.

To everyone this still waiting for PER, MR, PPR, PRV and those planning to land soon, I pray your day of rejoicing will come very soon IJNA.

My dearest forumites, I hail oh. I am indeed very grateful to God for making this happen in my life time - this has been one of my greatest dream and aspirations. God has satisfied me with this great feeling and excitment.

It is well. For the likes of @ Alfpharm, Jodav, Dayspring et al - I am waiting and looking forward to your landing within the shortest possible time. I greet you all.
Many thanks for the fantastic support, I have enjoyed so far from Gel003 (Angel) and DEO - both of you are great people any time any day.

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
Great Forumites,I greet u all
I rejoice with all who have recorded progress in their application-Alpharm,Lolapking etc
@Hakpoguma,congrats on safe landing.It's heart warming t know that other landed forumites eg Gel003 are of help t u as u settle down.Be on the look out for us
Pls for ppl who sent me PM,I did nt reply 'cause I was nt quite sure what to do.But I am yet to receive draft back though Accra says it is on the way.I believe them
If 2+2 is 4 in this joni,I would have hand marked my visa by now.So I have sewn a garment of cheerful patience.My latest update is the need for additional medicals.Not very interesting but God will help us overcome.
Meanwhile,I lend my voice to the Bringbackourgirls campaign.

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
Hakpoguma said:
To God be the glory. This is to formally announce to the house that my family and I landed safely in Calgary yesterday.
The landing process was great with very simple process to follow through - it took us about 1.30 hours because there were 8 other immigrants that landed with us from other countries. No mention of POF was asked by the immigration officer - I went with my Bank Stmt with the corresponding ATM Visa debit card and $7k cash only.
The journey was really very long via KLM - a total of 21 hours (over 5 hours waiting time included in Amsterdam).
The immigration officer all my family together and addressed us as follows: Today you have become a Permanent resident of Canada, with a rights and privileges, but you cannot vote or be voted for until you become a citizen of Canada. To be a citizen, you must stay cummulatively 3 years out of 5 years to apply for citizenship, and spend 2 years out of 5 years to renew your permanent residence status.
For now, you are welcome to your new home. Welcome to Canada! - this was followed with a smile.
Today we were able to get our SIN and applied for our health card which we are told will be ready in 10 days.
Overall - this has been a great and exciting journey from Sept 2011 and ending successfully on the 8th of May 2014.
Calgary is very beautiful and the people are welcoming. Na God oh - I am more confident walking on the streets and engaging people now than when I arrived last year using a tourist visa. The feeling is really different - my wifey and kids are over excited about their new Country.

To everyone this still waiting for PER, MR, PPR, PRV and those planning to land soon, I pray your day of rejoicing will come very soon IJNA.

My dearest forumites, I hail oh. I am indeed very grateful to God for making this happen in my life time - this has been one of my greatest dream and aspirations. God has satisfied me with this great feeling and excitment.

It is well. For the likes of @ Alfpharm, Jodav, Dayspring et al - I am waiting and looking forward to your landing within the shortest possible time. I greet you all.
Many thanks for the fantastic support, I have enjoyed so far from Gel003 (Angel) and DEO - both of you are great people any time any day.
Congratulations on your landing ,may God bless you and all that concerns you in the land of Canada,in Jesus name,Amen.

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
Hakpoguma said:

Congrats and I wish you smooth settlement.
Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hakpoguma said:

Congrats and i wish you all the best.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hakpoguma said:

Congrats my brother. God will stand by you in your new country.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
TrustingGod said:
Great Forumites,I greet u all
I rejoice with all who have recorded progress in their application-Alpharm,Lolapking etc
@ Hakpoguma,congrats on safe landing.It's heart warming t know that other landed forumites eg Gel003 are of help t u as u settle down.Be on the look out for us
Pls for ppl who sent me PM,I did nt reply 'cause I was nt quite sure what to do.But I am yet to receive draft back though Accra says it is on the way.I believe them
If 2+2 is 4 in this joni,I would have hand marked my visa by now.So I have sewn a garment of cheerful patience.My latest update is the need for additional medicals.Not very interesting but God will help us overcome.
Meanwhile,I lend my voice to the Bringbackourgirls campaign.

Don,t worry with the update bcos I had similar issue during my time. God almighty whom we serve will see you through. Rejoice for he has done it. Just take plenty of water a day before the remedicals.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
Hakpoguma said:

congrats, i am elated. God be with you.

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
Hakpoguma said:

congrats bro. Canada will favour you

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

I promised to come back with my Immigration testimony. Below refers:

I started gathering my documents for FSW application in October, 2005. I finally submitted my application at CIC Accra, Ghana office on 25th April, 2006. I received AOR & Application was in process later until former Immigration Minister Jason Kenny put a stud on the FSW applications refered as backlog before 2008.

June, 2006 I received Congratulatory letter from US DV Lottery. I concluded that this will be faster as I should obtain my Visas much more earlier than the Canadian dream. I tried not to sell my properties including cars. I did not resign from my job. All of a sudden, this did not materialise as my Case Number could not be reached before the 30th September, 2007 Visa fiscal year ended. The Nigerians that won the DV Lottery that year were 9,849. The law that set-up the DV Lottery has it that 55,000 Visas are issued annually. 5,000 Visas allocated to Nicaragua. the balance 50,000 Visas are shared to other Countries globally. No single country is entitled to more than 7% of this annual figure of 50,000 Visas. By implication, 7% of 50,000 is 3,500. Giving DV Winning Letters to 9,849 Nigerians was an error as not all the winners were attended to in terms of Medical & Interview. My children had prepared their mind for this US Immigration trip.

I summoned up courage to continue with my FSW application, but Jason Kenney was always changing the goal post & it became very difficult to go through the FSW process. I tried to re-submit another FSW application in July, 2012 but before I could say Jacky Thomas, Jason Kenney put an embargo on FSW applications.

It was at this stage my friend came in through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee program. My application was submitted to the province on 10th September, 2012. I received AOR from MPNP after 5 months of application submission. I was interviewd by MPNP instead of my friend. My FSW application was referenced during my interview. I got nominated July, 2013. I went for Medicals with my family 13th November, 2013. Our forcast was that the Visas should be ready by January, 2014. To this end, instead of spending over #600,000 for my Children School fees for the term, we should engage the lesson teacher for the period while awaiting the Visas. This waiting time became very disturbing as my Children spent all this time at home. We couldn't help it. That money is very key to our flight tickets for a family of six (6). The summary of it all is that, the waiting is over. We are Landing by the grace of God next week.

I want to thank all for the Love demonstrated in this forum. You are my brothers & sisters. I Love you all. Just be courageous that your day of celebration will surely come.

Cheers!

gina.
Gina , this is encouraging. Have a safe trip. Congratulations

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Lolapking said:
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAHHHHH..... I EVENTUALLY GOT OUR (myself, wife and 3 kids) PRV today, Not because we have a CRV but bcos we have an AMG (All Mighty God)....... so so happy

the journey started in sept 2011, with medical done in Dec 2013, and PPR, 3rd April 2014 and PRV got to hand today 8th May 2014.

For freshers,and others awaiting updates, patience and prayers are the two key words!

It takes 3 days to get mail for PRV pickup from accra after status has changed to decision made.
And it takes DHL 7 to 8 days to Get PRV back after payment and authorising them to get them.

The Lord that has done mine will surely PERFECT Yours, NEVER NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!!!!

by Gods grace we will land in CALGARY in August so the kids can resume school in September... the LORD will see us through

LOVE U ALLLLLLLLLLLL........
Congratulations

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
So many wonderful and uplifting stories from those who have received their PR visas and also those who have landed. This gives hope to those of us just applying for FSW 2014. Please, are there any others here who just applied? Let's share our experience and progress, cheers.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Hakpoguma said:

\

Congrats from the bottom of my heart to you and your family, Oniovo! Akpo ghini guma! Please prepare ye the way for us. At His appointed time we shall be there in Jesus Name! Amen!

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Hakpoguma said:

Na God oooo!!!
Congratulations....

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Many thanks to everyone for their congratulatory messages re successful landing. Special thanks to the likes of @Dada-Karma, Jodav, Biolah, Alfpharm, TustingGod, Sunshine4U, Xtreme, GentleAndrew, PeterShietl2K1, Teejeez, Hopefulval, Tangowisky et al.

We are settling in gradually and everything is work according to plan - Na God oh.

Wish all the best in your engagement process with AVO and eventually planning your arrival to Canada.

Most Naijas' I have met so far, have been so fantastic in their willingness to support me and family - to enable us settle down quickly in our new Country.

My people - I hail oh ;D ;D ;D