+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

benfreeman

May 8, 2014
hey guys,

am just new in this forum , am planning applying for fsw 2014, i want to know if its necessary i attached bank statement with application to cic?

cheers

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Determination pays

ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

I promised to come back with my Immigration testimony. Below refers:

I started gathering my documents for FSW application in October, 2005. I finally submitted my application at CIC Accra, Ghana office on 25th April, 2006. I received AOR & Application was in process later until former Immigration Minister Jason Kenny put a stud on the FSW applications refered as backlog before 2008.

June, 2006 I received Congratulatory letter from US DV Lottery. I concluded that this will be faster as I should obtain my Visas much more earlier than the Canadian dream. I tried not to sell my properties including cars. I did not resign from my job. All of a sudden, this did not materialise as my Case Number could not be reached before the 30th September, 2007 Visa fiscal year ended. The Nigerians that won the DV Lottery that year were 9,849. The law that set-up the DV Lottery has it that 55,000 Visas are issued annually. 5,000 Visas allocated to Nicaragua. the balance 50,000 Visas are shared to other Countries globally. No single country is entitled to more than 7% of this annual figure of 50,000 Visas. By implication, 7% of 50,000 is 3,500. Giving DV Winning Letters to 9,849 Nigerians was an error as not all the winners were attended to in terms of Medical & Interview. My children had prepared their mind for this US Immigration trip.

I summoned up courage to continue with my FSW application, but Jason Kenney was always changing the goal post & it became very difficult to go through the FSW process. I tried to re-submit another FSW application in July, 2012 but before I could say Jacky Thomas, Jason Kenney put an embargo on FSW applications.

It was at this stage my friend came in through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee program. My application was submitted to the province on 10th September, 2012. I received AOR from MPNP after 5 months of application submission. I was interviewd by MPNP instead of my friend. My FSW application was referenced during my interview. I got nominated July, 2013. I went for Medicals with my family 13th November, 2013. Our forcast was that the Visas should be ready by January, 2014. To this end, instead of spending over #600,000 for my Children School fees for the term, we should engage the lesson teacher for the period while awaiting the Visas. This waiting time became very disturbing as my Children spent all this time at home. We couldn't help it. That money is very key to our flight tickets for a family of six (6). The summary of it all is that, the waiting is over. We are Landing by the grace of God next week.

I want to thank all for the Love demonstrated in this forum. You are my brothers & sisters. I Love you all. Just be courageous that your day of celebration will surely come.

Cheers!

gina.
Congratulations once again ginacom. Determination surely pays. I'll take my cue from you and share my testimony too someday (hopefully soon). Wishing you and your family a happy landing. God bless

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
benfreeman said:
hey guys,

am just new in this forum , am planning applying for fsw 2014, i want to know if its necessary i attached bank statement with application to cic?

cheers
Welcome benfreeman. I guess you are referring to POF (Proof of fund). I believe it's necessary to send your bank statement because it shows cash flow. And even if you'd like to use another document e.g investment certificate ( for fixed deposit),I advise that you send it alongside your bank statement.

Cheers

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
jodav3 said:
Gina,

Now I can understand why you have to show red card to DHL for delaying you. Congratulations my sister. It is a well deserved victory. Journey mercy to the city of Winnipeg.

[/quote).
Lolsss . You go fear na, a well known deserved victory indeed.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

I started gathering my documents for FSW application in October, 2005. I finally submitted my application at CIC Accra, Ghana office on 25th April, 2006. I received AOR & Application was in process later until former Immigration Minister Jason Kenny put a stud on the FSW applications refered as backlog before 2008.

June, 2006 I received Congratulatory letter from US DV Lottery. I concluded that this will be faster as I should obtain my Visas much more earlier than the Canadian dream. I tried not to sell my properties including cars. I did not resign from my job. All of a sudden, this did not materialise as my Case Number could not be reached before the 30th September, 2007 Visa fiscal year ended. The Nigerians that won the DV Lottery that year were 9,849. The law that set-up the DV Lottery has it that 55,000 Visas are issued annually. 5,000 Visas allocated to Nicaragua. the balance 50,000 Visas are shared to other Countries globally. No single country is entitled to more than 7% of this annual figure of 50,000 Visas. By implication, 7% of 50,000 is 3,500. Giving DV Winning Letters to 9,849 Nigerians was an error as not all the winners were attended to in terms of Medical & Interview. My children had prepared their mind for this US Immigration trip.

I summoned up courage to continue with my FSW application, but Jason Kenney was always changing the goal post & it became very difficult to go through the FSW process. I tried to re-submit another FSW application in July, 2012 but before I could say Jacky Thomas, Jason Kenney put an embargo on FSW applications.

It was at this stage my friend came in through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee program. My application was submitted to the province on 10th September, 2012. I received AOR from MPNP after 5 months of application submission. I was interviewd by MPNP instead of my friend. My FSW application was referenced during my interview. I got nominated July, 2013. I went for Medicals with my family 13th November, 2013. Our forcast was that the Visas should be ready by January, 2014. To this end, instead of spending over #600,000 for my Children School fees for the term, we should engage the lesson teacher for the period while awaiting the Visas. This waiting time became very disturbing as my Children spent all this time at home. We couldn't help it. That money is very key to our flight tickets for a family of six (6). The summary of it all is that, the waiting is over. We are Landing by the grace of God next week.

I want to thank all for the Love demonstrated in this forum. You are my brothers & sisters. I Love you all. Just be courageous that your day of celebration will surely come.

Cheers!

gina.
What a very touching story! Well, thank God for the journey so far and where He has taken you and all yours to.
I pray that God will make your landing and integration a stress-free and favourable one.
Continue to shine in the Lord.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Lolapking said:
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAHHHHH..... I EVENTUALLY GOT OUR (myself, wife and 3 kids) PRV today, Not because we have a CRV but bcos we have an AMG (All Mighty God)....... so so happy

the journey started in sept 2011, with medical done in Dec 2013, and PPR, 3rd April 2014 and PRV got to hand today 8th May 2014.

For freshers,and others awaiting updates, patience and prayers are the two key words!

It takes 3 days to get mail for PRV pickup from accra after status has changed to decision made.
And it takes DHL 7 to 8 days to Get PRV back after payment and authorising them to get them.

The Lord that has done mine will surely PERFECT Yours, NEVER NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!!!!

by Gods grace we will land in CALGARY in August so the kids can resume school in September... the LORD will see us through

LOVE U ALLLLLLLLLLLL........
Congratulations Lolapking! Its the Lord's doing. Canada 'city' awaits you. Go and possess your possessions brother.
May you find favour and increase.
Be blessed always. Cheers

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
benfreeman said:
hey guys,

cheers
Welcome on board Benfreeman. Its mandatory that you attach a 6-month bank statement which is the POF (Proof of Fund). Before you submit your application, please check and re-check and/or possibly, seek help from experienced seniors in the house.
I wish you all the best in your Canadian dream.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Lolapking said:
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAHHHHH..... I EVENTUALLY GOT OUR (myself, wife and 3 kids) PRV today, Not because we have a CRV but bcos we have an AMG (All Mighty God)....... so so happy

the journey started in sept 2011, with medical done in Dec 2013, and PPR, 3rd April 2014 and PRV got to hand today 8th May 2014.

For freshers,and others awaiting updates, patience and prayers are the two key words!

It takes 3 days to get mail for PRV pickup from accra after status has changed to decision made.
And it takes DHL 7 to 8 days to Get PRV back after payment and authorising them to get them.

The Lord that has done mine will surely PERFECT Yours, NEVER NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!!!!

by Gods grace we will land in CALGARY in August so the kids can resume school in September... the LORD will see us through

LOVE U ALLLLLLLLLLLL........
Congrats Lolapking. Wishing you all the best in Canada.

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
...... Rev Pere Colineau, Cotonou BP02504.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
Hello Guys,

I need clarifications please. Can a family land separately? Principal applicant lands first and then maybe after sometime, the family joins him. Will it affect their residence status?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CBB said:
Hello Guys,

I need clarifications please. Can a family land separately? Principal applicant lands first and then maybe after sometime, the family joins him. Will it affect their residence status?

Yes,this is workable in as much as the period you are expected to land as dependants has not expired.

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
...... Rev Pere Colineau, Cotonou BP02504.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Yes,this is workable in as much as the period you are expected to land as dependants has not expired.
Thank you GentleAndrew. More views will be appreciated peeps.

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

Cheers!

gina.
Congrats Gina I like your perseverance. I guess everyone has his or her canadian application story. May Canada favour us all. We love you tooooooo :-*

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
Congrats Lolapking . May you and your family be favoured in canada. We go see for Oyinbo man land.

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

Cheers!

gina.
Wow such a touching story Ginacome. Wish u aand ur family a safe landing

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..