+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
CBB said:
Hello Guys,

I need clarifications please. Can a family land separately? Principal applicant lands first and then maybe after sometime, the family joins him. Will it affect their residence status?
Yes CBB this is acceptable but you have to take note of the expiration date of the visas of your dependents.
For example in my own case the expiration date of our visa was pegged on the expiry date of one of my dependants passport, (earliest expiry)despite the fact of other family members having passports that were still valid after that date.

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
hello People, pls has any 2013 applicant received medical request??? :p ;D :p

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
Oluspe said:
. Wow great one bro. Finally Visa @ hand Lord we thank you for the great end to our journey. Am the happiest man on earth now. :D
Congratulations my personal person. Finally, finally your Visas have arrived. It's a very precious gift. I'm happy for you. We shall meet in Manitoba by the grace of God. Once again, Congratulations! gina.

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
ginacom2003 said:
Congratulations my personal person. Finally, finally your Visas have arrived. It's a very precious gift. I'm happy for you. We shall meet in Manitoba by the grace of God. Once again, Congratulations! gina.
Thanks Gina will write out the whole process soon,am yet to exit the rejoicing mode. We shall surely meet in manitoba. Cheers n pls share your landing experience. :D

Valentine667

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/oct/2016
Doc's Request.
31/11/2016
Nomination.....
11/01/2017
AOR Received.
06/07/2017
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
Na
Med's Request
27/07/2017
Med's Done....
11/08/2017
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest
LANDED..........
ritaliciously said:
hello People, pls has any 2013 applicant received medical request??? :p ;D :p
Dis ur question na mouth watering one cos everybody will be anxious to see who will say yes. other VOs around d world have started giving MR even RPR to applicants but in case of Ghana, its not like that.None of the 2013 applicants have receive MR. But we are hoping that something good will begin to pour in by June even by the end of dis month by the grace of GOD.Until den,fingers crossed and waiting continue.

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
lol i know jere @valentine. just being optimistic

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Valentine667 said:
Dis ur question na mouth watering one cos everybody will be anxious to see who will say yes. other VOs around d world have started giving MR even RPR to applicants but in case of Ghana, its not like that.None of the 2013 applicants have receive MR. But we are hoping that something good will begin to pour in by June even by the end of dis month by the grace of GOD.Until den,fingers crossed and waiting continue.
That is the spirit, my able Val'! This is the reason we're all enrolled in the Hakpoguma University of Patience. Like I often say, when the Tsunami of MRs shall begin, even the FSW 2013 go fear fear!
Lets continue to keep the faith. Our celebration is nigh!
Congrats in advance to you all and I pray that Accra 'let my people go'... Ayamusty, ur PPR is knocking, watch out!!!
Cheers

Dada-Karma

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
dada-karma said:
That is the spirit, my able Val'! This is the reason we're all enrolled in the Hakpoguma University of Patience. Like I often say, when the Tsunami of MRs shall begin, even the FSW 2013 go fear fear!
Lets continue to keep the faith. Our celebration is nigh!
Congrats in advance to you all and I pray that Accra 'let my people go'... Ayamusty, ur PPR is knocking, watch out!!!
Cheers

Dada-Karma
Oga VC, please do your job okay? I expected you to enrol
this Rita for special endurance courses.
VC, with due respect please wake or else...

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
hello pips I day hail o!
I just sent my application for 2014 fsw please we require guidance

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
egbe said:
Oga VC, please do your job okay? I expected you to enrol
this Rita for special endurance courses.
VC, with due respect please wake or else...
My able person Egbe, don't mind me. These new intake of students into our esteemed University are lazy ones oo... They keep carrying over courses and don't even re-register.
Some of them are really planning a massive revolt against AVO (#BringourMRs).
As for Ritalicious, please can we know you, if you've not formerly introduced yourself? I can see you're one of our latest students :)
We'll get there.
In other news, our able outgoing VC and of course the progenitor of HAA University of Patience, oga Henry Hakpoguma has landed in Calgary. We expect him to furnish us with his 'full' landing-experience story.
As we keep keeping the faith, my prayer is we shall all graduate from this University, in one piece and in flying colours.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
teed618 said:
hello pips I day hail o!
I just sent my application for 2014 fsw please we require guidance
Hello Teed618, please under what NOC did you apply, did you do your assessments and what guidelines exactly do you need after you have sent your application package; that is if I get you right.
Please provide those info.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Lolapking said:
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAHHHHH..... I EVENTUALLY GOT OUR (myself, wife and 3 kids) PRV today, Not because we have a CRV but bcos we have an AMG (All Mighty God)....... so so happy

the journey started in sept 2011, with medical done in Dec 2013, and PPR, 3rd April 2014 and PRV got to hand today 8th May 2014.

For freshers,and others awaiting updates, patience and prayers are the two key words!

It takes 3 days to get mail for PRV pickup from accra after status has changed to decision made.
And it takes DHL 7 to 8 days to Get PRV back after payment and authorising them to get them.

The Lord that has done mine will surely PERFECT Yours, NEVER NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!!!!

by Gods grace we will land in CALGARY in August so the kids can resume school in September... the LORD will see us through

LOVE U ALLLLLLLLLLLL........
Congrats!!!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
To God be the glory. This is to formally announce to the house that my family and I landed safely in Calgary yesterday.
The landing process was great with very simple process to follow through - it took us about 1.30 hours because there were 8 other immigrants that landed with us from other countries. No mention of POF was asked by the immigration officer - I went with my Bank Stmt with the corresponding ATM Visa debit card and $7k cash only.
The journey was really very long via KLM - a total of 21 hours (over 5 hours waiting time included in Amsterdam).
The immigration officer called my family together and addressed us as follows: Today you have become a Permanent resident of Canada, with all rights and privileges, but you cannot vote or be voted for until you become a citizen of Canada. To be a citizen, you must stay cummulatively 3 years out of 5 years to apply for citizenship, and spend 2 years out of 5 years to renew your permanent residence status.
For now, you are welcome to your new home. Welcome to Canada! - this was followed with a smile.
Today we were able to get our SIN and applied for our health card which we are told will be ready in 10 days.
Overall - this has been a great and exciting journey from Sept 2011 and ending successfully on the 8th of May 2014.
Calgary is very beautiful and the people are welcoming. Na God oh - I am more confident walking on the streets and engaging people now than when I arrived last year using a tourist visa. The feeling is really different - my wifey and kids are over excited about their new Country.

To everyone this still waiting for PER, MR, PPR, PRV and those planning to land soon, I pray your day of rejoicing will come very soon IJNA.

My dearest forumites, I hail oh. I am indeed very grateful to God for making this happen in my life time - this has been one of my greatest dream and aspirations. God has satisfied me with this great feeling and excitment.

It is well. For the likes of @ Alfpharm, Jodav, Dayspring et al - I am waiting and looking forward to your landing within the shortest possible time. I greet you all.
Many thanks for the fantastic support, I have enjoyed so far from Gel003 (Angel) and DEO - both of you are great people any time any day.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Hakpoguma said:
To God be the glory. This is to formally announce to the house that my family and I landed safely in Calgary yesterday.
The landing process was great with very simple process to follow through - it took us about 1.30 hours because there were 8 other immigrants that landed with us from other countries. No mention of POF was asked by the immigration officer - I went with my Bank Stmt with the corresponding ATM Visa debit card and $7k cash only.
The journey was really very long via KLM - a total of 21 hours (over 5 hours waiting time included in Amsterdam).
The immigration officer all my family together and addressed us as follows: Today you have become a Permanent resident of Canada, with a rights and privileges, but you cannot vote or be voted for until you become a citizen of Canada. To be a citizen, you must stay cummulatively 3 years out of 5 years to apply for citizenship, and spend 2 years out of 5 years to renew your permanent residence status.
For now, you are welcome to your new home. Welcome to Canada! - this was followed with a smile.
Today we were able to get our SIN and applied for our health card which we are told will be ready in 10 days.
Overall - this has been a great and exciting journey from Sept 2011 and ending successfully on the 8th of May 2014.
Calgary is very beautiful and the people are welcoming. Na God oh - I am more confident walking on the streets and engaging people now than when I arrived last year using a tourist visa. The feeling is really different - my wifey and kids are over excited about their new Country.

To everyone this still waiting for PER, MR, PPR, PRV and those planning to land soon, I pray your day of rejoicing will come very soon IJNA.

My dearest forumites, I hail oh. I am indeed very grateful to God for making this happen in my life time - this has been one of my greatest dream and aspirations. God has satisfied me with this great feeling and excitment.

It is well. For the likes of @ Alfpharm, Jodav, Dayspring et al - I am waiting and looking forward to your landing within the shortest possible time. I greet you all.
Many thanks for the fantastic support, I have enjoyed so far from Gel003 (Angel) and DEO - both of you are great people any time any day.
Congratulations on your successful landing and gradual integration. Thank God for the jorny so far and for making good your 'big dream' of years ago.
My prayer is that this great 'city', Canada will favour you and all yours!
We dey come for una back :)
God bless you!

Dada-Karma