+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
ginacom2003 said:
My appreciation goes to everyone for your support, encouragement at a time of despair & most importantly, Congratulatory messages on the receipt of my PPR. I have already sorted out DHL first thing this morning.

I will not fail to inform this wonderful house & family the lenght & breadth of my Immigration process in a no distant time. I believe my testimony will encourage somebody in the house.

Thanks & remain blessed as I will be right back!

gina.
My Dear People,

I promised to come back with my Immigration testimony. Below refers:

I started gathering my documents for FSW application in October, 2005. I finally submitted my application at CIC Accra, Ghana office on 25th April, 2006. I received AOR & Application was in process later until former Immigration Minister Jason Kenny put a stud on the FSW applications refered as backlog before 2008.

June, 2006 I received Congratulatory letter from US DV Lottery. I concluded that this will be faster as I should obtain my Visas much more earlier than the Canadian dream. I tried not to sell my properties including cars. I did not resign from my job. All of a sudden, this did not materialise as my Case Number could not be reached before the 30th September, 2007 Visa fiscal year ended. The Nigerians that won the DV Lottery that year were 9,849. The law that set-up the DV Lottery has it that 55,000 Visas are issued annually. 5,000 Visas allocated to Nicaragua. the balance 50,000 Visas are shared to other Countries globally. No single country is entitled to more than 7% of this annual figure of 50,000 Visas. By implication, 7% of 50,000 is 3,500. Giving DV Winning Letters to 9,849 Nigerians was an error as not all the winners were attended to in terms of Medical & Interview. My children had prepared their mind for this US Immigration trip.

I summoned up courage to continue with my FSW application, but Jason Kenney was always changing the goal post & it became very difficult to go through the FSW process. I tried to re-submit another FSW application in July, 2012 but before I could say Jacky Thomas, Jason Kenney put an embargo on FSW applications.

It was at this stage my friend came in through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee program. My application was submitted to the province on 10th September, 2012. I received AOR from MPNP after 5 months of application submission. I was interviewd by MPNP instead of my friend. My FSW application was referenced during my interview. I got nominated July, 2013. I went for Medicals with my family 13th November, 2013. Our forcast was that the Visas should be ready by January, 2014. To this end, instead of spending over #600,000 for my Children School fees for the term, we should engage the lesson teacher for the period while awaiting the Visas. This waiting time became very disturbing as my Children spent all this time at home. We couldn't help it. That money is very key to our flight tickets for a family of six (6). The summary of it all is that, the waiting is over. We are Landing by the grace of God next week.

I want to thank all for the Love demonstrated in this forum. You are my brothers & sisters. I Love you all. Just be courageous that your day of celebration will surely come.

Cheers!

gina.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

I started gathering my documents for FSW application in October, 2005. I finally submitted my application at CIC Accra, Ghana office on 25th April, 2006. I received AOR & Application was in process later until former Immigration Minister Jason Kenny put a stud on the FSW applications refered as backlog before 2008.

June, 2006 I received Congratulatory letter from US DV Lottery. I concluded that this will be faster as I should obtain my Visas much more earlier than the Canadian dream. I tried not to sell my properties including cars. I did not resign from my job. All of a sudden, this did not materialise as my Case Number could not be reached before the 30th September, 2007 Visa fiscal year ended. The Nigerians that won the DV Lottery that year were 9,849. The law that set-up the DV Lottery has it that 55,000 Visas are issued annually. 5,000 Visas allocated to Nicaragua. the balance 50,000 Visas are shared to other Countries globally. No single country is entitled to more than 7% of this annual figure of 50,000 Visas. By implication, 7% of 50,000 is 3,500. Giving DV Winning Letters to 9,849 Nigerians was an error as not all the winners were attended to in terms of Medical & Interview. My children had prepared their mind for this US Immigration trip.

I summoned up courage to continue with my FSW application, but Jason Kenney was always changing the goal post & it became very difficult to go through the FSW process. I tried to re-submit another FSW application in July, 2012 but before I could say Jacky Thomas, Jason Kenney put an embargo on FSW applications.

It was at this stage my friend came in through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee program. My application was submitted to the province on 10th September, 2012. I received AOR from MPNP after 5 months of application submission. I was interviewd by MPNP instead of my friend. My FSW application was referenced during my interview. I got nominated July, 2013. I went for Medicals with my family 13th November, 2013. Our forcast was that the Visas should be ready by January, 2014. To this end, instead of spending over #600,000 for my Children School fees for the term, we should engage the lesson teacher for the period while awaiting the Visas. This waiting time became very disturbing as my Children spent all this time at home. We couldn't help it. That money is very key to our flight tickets for a family of six (6). The summary of it all is that, the waiting is over. We are Landing by the grace of God next week.

I want to thank all for the Love demonstrated in this forum. You are my brothers & sisters. I Love you all. Just be courageous that your day of celebration will surely come.

Cheers!

gina.

I am moved by this.God bless you and do have a happy landing.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Gina,

Now I can understand why you have to show red card to DHL for delaying you. Congratulations my sister. It is a well deserved victory. Journey mercy to the city of Winnipeg.

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

Cheers!

gina.
Such an encouraging story of never giving up, wish you Safe Landing and the very best in Canada. Cheers

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

Cheers!

gina.
very very touching... congratulations :) :) :) :) :) :)you are indeed patient

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
...... Rev Pere Colineau, Cotonou BP02504.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

Cheers!

gina.

Congratulations Gina. God favored your family. Perseverance and determination is key to success. You never lost focus and God rewarded you accordingly. I am happy for your family. Congratulations once again!

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
@gina........I was moved by your story. Never say never. I thank God for your life.. Happi landing.

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

Cheers!

gina.
. Wow great one bro. Finally Visa @ hand Lord we thank you for the great end to our journey. Am the happiest man on earth now. :D

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

Cheers!

gina.
Wow, that is a story made out of Hollywood. God bless you bro God Bless you. I thank God your waiting is over. You are blessed indeed and trust me every disappointment is a blessing...... Cheers

Lolapking

Apr 23, 2014
LANDED..........
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAHHHHH..... I EVENTUALLY GOT OUR (myself, wife and 3 kids) PRV today, Not because we have a CRV but bcos we have an AMG (All Mighty God)....... so so happy

the journey started in sept 2011, with medical done in Dec 2013, and PPR, 3rd April 2014 and PRV got to hand today 8th May 2014.

For freshers,and others awaiting updates, patience and prayers are the two key words!

It takes 3 days to get mail for PRV pickup from accra after status has changed to decision made.
And it takes DHL 7 to 8 days to Get PRV back after payment and authorising them to get them.

The Lord that has done mine will surely PERFECT Yours, NEVER NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!!!!

by Gods grace we will land in CALGARY in August so the kids can resume school in September... the LORD will see us through

LOVE U ALLLLLLLLLLLL........

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lolapking said:
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAHHHHH..... I EVENTUALLY GOT OUR (myself, wife and 3 kids) PRV today, Not because we have a CRV but bcos we have an AMG (All Mighty God)....... so so happy

the journey started in sept 2011, with medical done in Dec 2013, and PPR, 3rd April 2014 and PRV got to hand today 8th May 2014.

For freshers,and others awaiting updates, patience and prayers are the two key words!

It takes 3 days to get mail for PRV pickup from accra after status has changed to decision made.
And it takes DHL 7 to 8 days to Get PRV back after payment and authorising them to get them.

The Lord that has done mine will surely PERFECT Yours, NEVER NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!!!!

by Gods grace we will land in CALGARY in August so the kids can resume school in September... the LORD will see us through

Thank God for you oooo.Congrats!

Amyyy

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Wow!!! Congrats to all that have received their PRPs and may this rain of MRs and PRPs that have started never stop in Jesus Name!!! Amen!

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
ginacom2003 said:
My Dear People,

Cheers!

gina.
The storm is over and victory assured...
God be with you as you relocate...
Congratulations..

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Lolapking said:

Congratulations Dear Sir/Ma..
I wish you Godspeed in the remaining process..

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Ginacom woooooow. Congratulations. Your resilience is inspiring. May God go ahead of you and open doors of opportunities to you. May you find help at every turn. congrats again