+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Shoga

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
AOR Received.
28-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
16-11-13
Passport Req..
13/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/2014
Congratulations to all who got updates recently!
cheering news to fill the house'
kindly pardon my long absence.
travelling plans has been energy sapping.

Valentine667

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/oct/2016
Doc's Request.
31/11/2016
Nomination.....
11/01/2017
AOR Received.
06/07/2017
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
Na
Med's Request
27/07/2017
Med's Done....
11/08/2017
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest
LANDED..........
jimmy80 said:
hallo just a quick question
my wife is a certifien internal auditors working as internal auditor operations manager in a bank, she is not a financial auditor.

can we applied?
Yes she can cos cos financial auditor is classified in internal auditors under NOC 2011 code. The only thing you will do is that when her employer is preparing her reference letter, let them make reference to job description of the financial auditor as stated in the NOC. by this, she will be accepted. Rememba that CIC even said that u should prepare your mind cos u might not get work in your field but related field wen u get to canada.

Goodluck

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
ASHELA said:
A big congrats to all with updates Gabrilla,Alpharm,Jodav,Hapkopguma and Gina.

Let me also use this opportunity to inform the house that i also received a mail from accra yesterday for passport pick up. I sent in my passports on 5th and it got to acccra on the 7th. So on the average it takes around 2 weeks for passports to be ready after submission.

Oluspe i hope you have written accra somebody somewhere might have forgotten to send your mail, i also added a family member but this was before medicals.

My personal people Tango, Temi, Olamide and others still waiting, i pray accra opens the flood gate for PPR mails .Amen
. Thanks bro so much appreciate the concern. My sponsor advised we wait till friday b4 we mail then. Am sure it's not the family addition issue we all got medical request together November. Na prayer we go still dey pray. Thanks once again and congratulation on your PRV.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Temi said:
Congrats man....... What a glorious ending. May God see you thru your landing process IJN.
Hallelujah!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
gabrilla said:
This is to inform the house that we have received our ugwu leaf on Saturday. May Almighty God bring more good news to the house. Amen

A big congrats to you!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Hakpoguma said:
Hello Everyone,
I got a mail from AVO yesterday (22nd April) for my package pick up.
Surprsingly, my ecas changed to 'Decision made' on Easter Sunday (20th April).
To God be the glory - I am indeed grateful to God for finishing well - after a very long, tough and exciting immigration process.
My people - I hail oh. Cheers, HAA
Congrats our great VC! So when is the handing over ceremony?

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Preferred, Ashela, Temi, Olamide, Thanks for felicitating with me. Ashela, Congrats.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
ritaliciously said:
Congrats to all with one update or the other, Ginacome Tangowisky congrats. also to inform the house that I have been debited. got the debit alert around 1pm today on my GTB naira master card. N84,728.19 Citizen and Imm Sydney Canada 16days after my app was received. so happy...
Waoooooooooh. Congrats. Please send ur number to me through pm. Need some clarification

Amyyy

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Gdevening house. Pls I m a new member. Someone should please clarify this info for me. My agent said we have to pay $700 processing fee for professional registration regulating my spouses profession in canada. We applied under NOC 3212. Pls for those of us dat have landed kindly clarify this for me. God bless. Note: we ve received out PER

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
ASHELA said:

Let me also use this opportunity to inform the house that i also received a mail from accra yesterday for passport pick up. I sent in my passports on 5th and it got to acccra on the 7th. So on the average it takes around 2 weeks for passports to be ready after submission.

Oluspe i hope you have written accra somebody somewhere might have forgotten to send your mail, i also added a family member but this was before medicals.

My personal people Tango, Temi, Olamide and others still waiting, i pray accra opens the flood gate for PPR mails .Amen
Congrats ashela, wish you safe landing.

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
xtreme said:
Congrats ashela, wish you safe landing.
Thanks xtreme. Wish you success in your own application also

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
ASHELA said:

Congratulations!!!

Amen to your prayers... God bless...

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
ritaliciously said:
Congrats to all with one update or the other, Ginacome Tangowisky congrats. also to inform the house that I have been debited. got the debit alert around 1pm today on my GTB naira master card. N84,728.19 Citizen and Imm Sydney Canada 16days after my app was received. so happy...
Amen!!! I receive that PPR update by faith IJMN!!!

Congrats on ur ATM debit.. Expect ur PER soon!!!

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
@ preffered thank u for that wonderful cic news,infact I jst heard it today. I applied for mpnp since oct and till now no update,do u think is wise to try this FSW or will it affect the previous application..pls and secondly am in nigeria how do I go about the WES stuff and how long does it take to get evaluation letter from them,their address and the rest.
House pls pls guide me on this..............
Congrats to those with good news may God grant u favour in ur new country

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
@Landed applicant

It is perfectly legal to apply for this FSW while you are waiting to hear what is feedback on your MPNP. From your post I presume the update you are talking about is nomination by Manitoba. If that is the case, then you have actually "not in the process yet". It is after you get the province nomination then you file with CIC under PNP before you can say you are in the process.

With respect to WES for your ECA check this link http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/index.asp?

Landed applicant said:
@ preffered thank u for that wonderful cic news,infact I jst heard it today. I applied for mpnp since oct and till now no update,do u think is wise to try this FSW or will it affect the previous application..pls and secondly am in nigeria how do I go about the WES stuff and how long does it take to get evaluation letter from them,their address and the rest.
House pls pls guide me on this..............
Congrats to those with good news may God grant u favour in ur new country