+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
much_mann said:
@ Landed applicant

It is perfectly legal to apply for this FSW while you are waiting to hear what is feedback on your MPNP. From your post I presume the update you are talking about is nomination by Manitoba. If that is the case, then you have actually "not in the process yet". It is after you get the province nomination then you file with CIC under PNP before you can say you are in the process.

With respect to WES for your ECA check this link http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/index.asp?
Thank u soooooooo! Much.@ much _Men

Amyyy

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Gdevening house. Pls I m a new member. Someone should please clarify this info for me. My agent said we have to pay $700 processing fee for professional registration regulating my spouses profession in canada. We applied under NOC 3212. Pls for those of us dat have landed kindly clarify this for me. God bless. Note: we ve received out PER. Pls someone shld explain dis for me especially those dat ve landed already. Congrats to all dat have received diA PRP. God bless you all

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
ASHELA said:
Thanks xtreme. Wish you success in your own application also
A big AMEN to that

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
ASHELA said:
A big congrats to all with updates Gabrilla,Alpharm,Jodav,Hapkopguma and Gina.

Let me also use this opportunity to inform the house that i also received a mail from accra yesterday for passport pick up. I sent in my passports on 5th and it got to acccra on the 7th. So on the average it takes around 2 weeks for passports to be ready after submission.

Oluspe i hope you have written accra somebody somewhere might have forgotten to send your mail, i also added a family member but this was before medicals.

My personal people Tango, Temi, Olamide and others still waiting, i pray accra opens the flood gate for PPR mails .Amen
Congratulations ASHELA. So delighted you finished well.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Valentine667 said:
My friend sent his transcript to wes on his own and it was accepted.What u will do is that make sure it was in a stamped sealed envelope of your school and make sure u use ur school address as the sender if u are sending it either by register mail or courier. no shaking they will accept it.

Goodluck
Great news!!. Good to know - very useful.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Shoga said:
Congratulations to all who got updates recently!
cheering news to fill the house'
kindly pardon my long absence.
travelling plans has been energy sapping.
Thanks @Shoga - I can feel you. No 'wahala', nothing do you - carry go!. Please manage the exciting stress well oh :D :D

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
fatenny said:
Congrats our great VC! So when is the handing over ceremony?
Abeg oh :D :D :D. Please ask either @Dada-Karma or any interested forumite, when they will be ready for same ;D :D :D.
My people, I hail o!. Cheers, HAA

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Amyyy said:
Gdevening house. Pls I m a new member. Someone should please clarify this info for me. My agent said we have to pay $700 processing fee for professional registration regulating my spouses profession in canada. We applied under NOC 3212. Pls for those of us dat have landed kindly clarify this for me. God bless. Note: we ve received out PER. Pls someone shld explain dis for me especially those dat ve landed already. Congrats to all dat have received diA PRP. God bless you all
My suggestion will be to go online and check what you require for the professional registration from the professional bodies themselves. I believe that the requirements for registration, including cost will be on the professional body's website. I assume the registration is something that can be done directly without having to go through a third party.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Hakpoguma said:
Abeg oh :D :D :D. Please ask either @ Dada-Karma or any interested forumite, when they will be ready for same ;D :D :D.
My people, I hail o!. Cheers, HAA
We hereby instal Dada Karma unanimously as the next VC. Those in favour say 'I' and those against say nay.......

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
jodav3 said:
We hereby instal Dada Karma unanimously as the next VC. Those in favour say 'I' and those against say nay.......
Before I respond, I would like to see Hakpoguma's handover note o and he should let us know when he is hosting us all. I deh wait.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jodav3 said:
Big 'I' oh. 8) :D

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Amyyy said:
@Amyyy, if I am right the regulated profession you are referring to is Medical laboratory Technicians and pathologist assistants under the NOC 3212.The body regulating this profession in Canada is CSMLS/SCSMLS.You do not need to pay that much except your agent is charging you extra for the service rendered.You have to clarify from your agent what exactly the fee is for, a detailed breakdown will not be asking for too much.....you can also check out this link http://www.csmls.org/Certification/Certification-Process.aspx so you can confirm things for yourself. I hope this helps....cheers