+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gel003 said:
Hello House, i apologise for announcing my arrival to calgary this time. settling down matters, lol.
This is my story;
My family and i left naija 2:55pm on 14th january, 2014 via Qatar airways. Arrived Doha 12midnight their time and was driven to our hotel room reserved by Qatar airways. 8:30am Doha time, we embarked on the long 13hours flight to Montreal. we were taken good care of on board with enough food, orishi rishi and good entertainment. the flight was so smooth with very minimal turbulence. my 3year old son enjoyed every bit of the journey. At 3pm Montreal time, we landed and proceeded to immigrations for our landing process. we were asked for POF by the CBSA officer and we gave her our bank statement. she did her conversion and calculations, asked us how we intended to access the money, we brought out our gtbank naira master card and she said we were good to go.. we then proceeded to aircanada counter for our connecting flight which was for 7:15pm Montreal time. we arrived calgary at about 11pm calgary time and Neddy was at the airport to pick us to our rented apartment. So Far, Canada is the best place to be.
i want to say a big thanks to Ikemba, Gabil, Neddy and family for their support. God bless u all.

i also wanna say congratulations to Loolo and others that got updates, more will come IJN, Amen.
and all forumites, thanks for your prayers and mental support so far. God bless u all.

More gists to come as we progress.
Congrat on your successful landing
seun

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
gel003 said:
Hello House, i apologise for announcing my arrival to calgary this time. settling down matters, lol.
This is my story;
My family and i left naija 2:55pm on 14th january, 2014 via Qatar airways. Arrived Doha 12midnight their time and was driven to our hotel room reserved by Qatar airways. 8:30am Doha time, we embarked on the long 13hours flight to Montreal. we were taken good care of on board with enough food, orishi rishi and good entertainment. the flight was so smooth with very minimal turbulence. my 3year old son enjoyed every bit of the journey. At 3pm Montreal time, we landed and proceeded to immigrations for our landing process. we were asked for POF by the CBSA officer and we gave her our bank statement. she did her conversion and calculations, asked us how we intended to access the money, we brought out our gtbank naira master card and she said we were good to go.. we then proceeded to aircanada counter for our connecting flight which was for 7:15pm Montreal time. we arrived calgary at about 11pm calgary time and Neddy was at the airport to pick us to our rented apartment. So Far, Canada is the best place to be.
i want to say a big thanks to Ikemba, Gabil, Neddy and family for their support. God bless u all.

i also wanna say congratulations to Loolo and others that got updates, more will come IJN, Amen.
and all forumites, thanks for your prayers and mental support so far. God bless u all.

I wish you & family the best in Canada. Whatever you are looking in ur
Country you will find IJNA

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
gel003 said:
This is my story;

congratulations. best wishes as you settle in

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Thank you all, the notification came in on the 31st Jan 2014 and the "MR" came in on the 1st Feb 2014.

@Gel congrats on your landing.

Have a favoured week.

Loolo

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Congratulations to all those who have received one or the other positive updates ranging from arewa, naturals, Temi, Olamide1, Busy bee and others too numerous to mention here. May the Good Lord speed up the remainder of the process for you IJN.

As for we awaiting positive updates, all we can do is remain calm and continue to pray for AVO to hearken to our calls sooner than later.

@Gel003: Congrats on your successful landing! May God make you and all yours integration seamless and may Canada 'City' favour you IJMN.

Wishing us all a very fruitful week; spiced with many good-news of positive updates.
Regards

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Congratulations to you Biolah on the receipt of your Ugwu leaves. So so happy for you and all yours. Now the wait is over... Start packing if you're not already packed sef.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
My dear beloveth forumites, am sorry for announcing of my MR very late. It actually came on friday aorund 8pm . I used my phone to check my email but was unable to use it to post the information to the forum that was why I told Fly7251 to inform you guys . I thank God for is goodness and those of us still expecting just calm down it has come it has come.

I want to thank all of you for your oneness, I also thank those who have congratulated me even before the MR came and those of you who have been encouraging me, God will surely see everyone of you at the point of your needs. Amen

I also want to tell all of you, that you guays are wonderful and I love you all, even though I can not really place faces to all the beautiful names in this forum.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
gabrilla said:
My dear beloveth forumites, am sorry for announcing of my MR very late. It actually came on friday aorund 8pm . I used my phone to check my email but was unable to use it to post the information to the forum that was why I told Fly7251 to inform you guys . I thank God for is goodness and those of us still expecting just calm down it has come it has come.

I want to thank all of you for your oneness, I also thank those who have congratulated me even before the MR came and those of you who have been encouraging me, God will surely see everyone of you at the point of your needs. Amen

I also want to tell all of you, that you guays are wonderful and I love you all, even though I can not really place faces to all the beautiful names in this forum.
Congratulations Gabrilla on this positive update. May you be guided by the Almighty as you progress.

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
gabrilla said:

CONGRATULATIONS!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gabrilla said:

Great!You have your MR too.I am really very happy for you.The patient wait is worth it in the end.Congrats!

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Congrats on all the updates, this forum is a blessing

it makes the waiting easier

God bless

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
gabrilla said:

Congrats Gabrilla, I am so glad you have it at last. Perhaps God had determined the month January will not end without you having your MR.

KFash

Oct 20, 2013
gabrilla said:

Congratulations Gabrilla.

dcrest

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
Doc's Request.
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-03-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2014
gabrilla said:

At last you got the mail. Congrats and hope to join you soon.
Dcrest

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
gabrilla said:

congrats Gabrilla