+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
gel003 said:
Hello House, i apologise for announcing my arrival to calgary this time. settling down matters, lol.
This is my story;
My family and i left naija 2:55pm on 14th january, 2014 via Qatar airways. Arrived Doha 12midnight their time and was driven to our hotel room reserved by Qatar airways. 8:30am Doha time, we embarked on the long 13hours flight to Montreal. we were taken good care of on board with enough food, orishi rishi and good entertainment. the flight was so smooth with very minimal turbulence. my 3year old son enjoyed every bit of the journey. At 3pm Montreal time, we landed and proceeded to immigrations for our landing process. we were asked for POF by the CBSA officer and we gave her our bank statement. she did her conversion and calculations, asked us how we intended to access the money, we brought out our gtbank naira master card and then said we were good to go.. we then proceeded to aircanada counter for our connecting flight which was for 7:15pm Montreal time. we arrived calgary at about 11pm calgary time and Neddy was at the airport to pick us to our rented apartment. So Far, Canada is the best place to be.
i want to say a big thanks to Ikemba, Gabil, Neddy and family for their support. God bless u all.

i also wanna say congratulations to Loolo and others that got updates, more will come IJN, Amen.
and all forumites, thanks for your prayers and mental support so far. God bless u all.

More gists to come as we progress.
CONGRATULATIONS. MAY THE FAVOUR OF GOD BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
gel003 said:
Hello House, i apologise for announcing my arrival to calgary this time. settling down matters, lol.
This is my story;
My family and i left naija 2:55pm on 14th january, 2014 via Qatar airways. Arrived Doha 12midnight their time and was driven to our hotel room reserved by Qatar airways. 8:30am Doha time, we embarked on the long 13hours flight to Montreal. we were taken good care of on board with enough food, orishi rishi and good entertainment. the flight was so smooth with very minimal turbulence. my 3year old son enjoyed every bit of the journey. At 3pm Montreal time, we landed and proceeded to immigrations for our landing process. we were asked for POF by the CBSA officer and we gave her our bank statement. she did her conversion and calculations, asked us how we intended to access the money, we brought out our gtbank naira master card and then said we were good to go.. we then proceeded to aircanada counter for our connecting flight which was for 7:15pm Montreal time. we arrived calgary at about 11pm calgary time and Neddy was at the airport to pick us to our rented apartment. So Far, Canada is the best place to be.
i want to say a big thanks to Ikemba, Gabil, Neddy and family for their support. God bless u all.

i also wanna say congratulations to Loolo and others that got updates, more will come IJN, Amen.
and all forumites, thanks for your prayers and mental support so far. God bless u all.

Congratulations Angel!!! I wish you a happy and a prosperous integration...

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Anvaller said:
downing4real, Gabrilla had already crossed the MR hurdle, it has been announced on her behalf through fly7251 pending her availability.
Congratulations Gabrilla, success all the way...

Naturals

Sep 5, 2013
vmaac said:
@ Olamide,StellaM, Arewaincalgary,Naturals and all the other beloved forumites.. PRAISE GOD on crossing the Medical request milestone! I wish you ALL a smooth and speedy remainder of the Canadian PR process..

All the best y'all.. [flash=200,200]http://:)[/flash]

vmaac.
Thanks vmaac, you will share the good news of your PPR very soon by the grace of God

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
ASHELA said:
AMEN.
NOPE I DIDNT USE ANY REPRESENTATIVE
Ok please always do a thorough check of your inbox including spam folders (and several other folders in case you use a gmail account).

Be rest assured God is working on your case even now!!
Cheers

yemosa

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA V/O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
Ielts dispatched with document
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
gel003 said:
This is my story;

Gel003,

Congratulations on your successful landing may the land yield it"s fruit to you abundantly IJN Amen.
gel sent a PM

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
It is raining all around me
I can feel it the latter rain
ride on Jesus give us more rain
Until we are wet until until we are soacked
With the later rain.
Big big congratulations to everybody that have received MR and will still receive.
God is really good. To all still expecting relax for God has done it.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
jodav3 said:
Stella M, Temi, Loolo and all of una too numerous to remember, Congratulations. I pray your PPR will not take more than two months like our own in Jesus name. Go and do the medical immediately. Make we charter plane go Canada together!!!!!
Jodav relax this week is our own.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
gel003 said:
This is my story;

Congratulations.you shall prosper in the land in Jesus name amen.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
loolo said:
Good Morning Everyone,

Happy New Month! I pray God will release as many updates as possible and we will received that which our hearts have desired for, for many years and the things we thought were gone and past us will beginning to MANIFEST. May Gods favour be our portion, may he OPEN NEW DOORS in our LIVES. In this new Month of February may he give us grace to go from ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY. May we all experience DIVINE VISITATION in our homes, offices, careers,.............
May God Anoint our feet and Guide us to the right places filled with Miracles and cycles of breathtaking opportunities in the JESUS MIGHTY NAME. We will not be behind(NEVER), we will never be sidelined but we will always be on TIME. (AMEN)

I wish to inform everyone that I just got MR..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

;D

Loolo
I say a big AMEN to your prayers.
Congratulations on your MR.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
xtreme said:
Hello,

Please if you paid the RPRF with the package while sending to cio do you still get an email requesting for the fees during Medical Request.

pnp applicant.
I hope you're not confusing this with application fee? To the best of my knowledge, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is not meant to be paid with the package sent to CIO. By extension, RPRF should not come before PER.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Eni said:
Jodav relax this week is our own.
Eni,

I believe you. It is settled in Jesus name.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
@gel003 - Congratulations on your arrival. May you never lack help and may God continue to guide you through all your days in Calgary.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
gel003 said:
This is my story;

Welcome to Calgary. Congratulations.... will send you a PM shortly

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011