+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
I should think the Police Station.Anyone to confirm if am right or not.

Ig

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
We still dey pack bags ooo. dont think we'll land before august sha! All the best brother.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
prof456 said:
Edmonton is a good spot; just about 2-3 hrs away from Calgary and housing is definitely cheaper...unless you have a job in Calgary. I prefer Calgary, but more expensive.. There's a good Nigerian community in both cities.
That's one of the reasons why I chose it. Hmm nice to know about the Nigerian communities.

Done deal. We go need beta pepper soup for starters o.
No wahala, just let me know which type. Meat and fish no cost for there. I must remember to pack some peppersoup ingredients 8)

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
prof456 said:
You can get your Police report from the CID HQ in Alagbon. Just take some cash with you.
Just to add to what prof wrote: Go with passport photo too.

neki

Apr 29, 2010
prof456 said:
Edmonton is a good spot; just about 2-3 hrs away from Calgary and housing is definitely cheaper...unless you have a job in Calgary. I prefer Calgary, but more expensive.. There's a good Nigerian community in both cities.
hello guys, congrats to the new PRs. It is well. Please sorry to burst the celebratory bubble with questions, i be jjc and i need some advise from the egbons here.
1. when (amen, amen) my family and i get the PR thru FSW, can we do master's as home student (and pay cheaper fees)?
2. Are there more opportunities in Alberta or Ontario? And is Alberta really as cold as i hear; my uncle said it can get to -30 (na true?). Me too i'm looking for naija community so it will be easy to find ogbono ;D

thank you for your anticipated responses amd God bless you all.

neki

Apr 29, 2010
hello all,

please i have another question. our principal applicant's last job(construction manager)- is on the list of 38 and his current job (architect- 2151)isn't. he started new job last month. can we still apply for FSW with the previous?

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
neki said:
hello guys, congrats to the new PRs. It is well. Please sorry to burst the celebratory bubble with questions, i be jjc and i need some advise from the egbons here.
Welcome!
1. when (amen, amen) my family and i get the PR thru FSW, can we do master's as home student (and pay cheaper fees)?

Yes, You can apply for and pay fees as a home student once you have your PR

thank you for your anticipated responses amd God bless you all.

God bless you too!

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
neki said:
hello all,

please i have another question. our principal applicant's last job(construction manager)- is on the list of 38 and his current job (architect- 2151)isn't. he started new job last month. can we still apply for FSW with the previous?
You can still apply if you have at least one year documented experience on the occupation (construction manager). By documented experience, i mean, you should be able to provide reference letter from the employer showing duties similar to those listed for this occupation on the NOC.

All the best!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barsindoo

Once again congrats on your PR Visa.

A quick question (getting ahead of myself really), how did you go about sending the passports for your family through the courier? Did you pay for delivery to Accra, Collection from Accra and Delivery back to you? Does DHL, FedEx, UPS have this as a standard offer in Nigeria?

Peace!!!

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I just want 2 wish all my 9ja peeps(boljet,darkside etc) who ave interviews 2day n every other day all d very best.May u all come back rejoicing in jesus name.amen

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Abisola that was very thotful.I also join in wishing them the best.Agbo iroyin ayo ni oruko jesu.amin

Ig