+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
Congrats Barsindoo!

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Barsindoo!!!! Over happiness dey worry me over your case. I am very happy for you. Bible says rejoice with those who rejoice...so I am dancing ;D ;D Anyways,congrats. God bless you and guide you in the next phase you are going to. By God's grace I go join you for Alberta province ;D 8)

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:
Barsindoo!!!! Over happiness dey worry me over your case It shall over flow into your case speedily in Jesus name.. I am very happy for you I am expectant for your manifestation. It shall hapin soon.... Bible says rejoice with those who rejoice...so I am dancing ;D ;D You shall not stop rejoicing dear. Rejoicing shall be your second name. Wait and the power of God working in your situation. Anyways,congrats. God bless you and guide you in the next phase you are going to Amen. I also offer the same prayer on your behalf.. By God's grace I go join you for Alberta province ;D 8) Nne na so now, which side? We shall dominate like the bible said. I go wait for you before giving the contract out for the food & drinks. 8) ;D

dcg

Apr 26, 2010
Jada said:
I called this number and got a completely different person. Is the number correct or are you not for real?
Hi Jada et al,
My apologies,d no is 08034077613 and not 08034077614.

dcg

Apr 26, 2010
tito said:
dcg,
I am sure you mean well and want to help people but it is unprofessional to post here and ask people to contact you. You can pm folks to contact you if you wish.
This forum is for free advice to support those that may need it, you can do that without advertising otherwise direct us to your site and you will be patronized there on your terms!

Be careful with your claims..

Great contributions!
Thnx tito,I appreciate ur advice.

dcg

Apr 26, 2010
congrats barsindoo but just to correct the address in Accra u gave,its called Ako Adjei Interchange.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dcg said:
congrats barsindoo but just to correct the address in Accra u gave,its called Ako Adjei Interchange. Dcg, I got the address directly from CHC Ghana website. That's what I used in sending my own details/documents. Maybe it has changed since. But I am sure it is still the same.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dcg please check this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

dcg

Apr 26, 2010
barsindoo said:
Dcg please check this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng
thnx saw ur link,sankara interchange is outdated,its more helpful 4 a visitor to accra to tell a cab or tro-tro (bus) dat u're going to ako adjei interchange as its even boldly written on the overhead bridge itself overlooking the high commission.u may quote sankara interchange as stated on dis cic link if u're sending a package 2 them but if u're visiting ask after ako adjei interchange as many locals are more familiar wit it.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Nne na so now, which side? We shall dominate like the bible said. I go wait for you before giving the contract out for the food & drinks.
I was thinking Edmonton but I'm not sure. Anyway,wait for me so I go handle the food and drinks :D

prof456

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Jada said:
I was thinking Edmonton but I'm not sure. Anyway,wait for me so I go handle the food and drinks :D
Edmonton is a good spot; just about 2-3 hrs away from Calgary and housing is definitely cheaper...unless you have a job in Calgary. I prefer Calgary, but more expensive.. There's a good Nigerian community in both cities.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:
I was thinking Edmonton but I'm not sure. Anyway,wait for me so I go handle the food and drinks :D Done deal. We go need beta pepper soup for starters o. 8) ;D

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My main man Barsindoo,

Congrats!!! God has really done you well. I'm proud of the way you went about your application. It just shows that there's nothing that is impossible when you put your mind and heart to it. 7.5 months? Wow!! That's a record o. My interview with the embassy is in 6 days. I pray my testimony will be the same as yours at the end of it all. Hopefully, I won't miss out on the party in Calgary ;D.

Congrats again and Glory to God.

To the rest of my peeps, let's keep the flag flying and remember that all things come to him who trusts in the Lord. And let's also say a prayer today for the family of our late President as well.