+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

azania1974

Jan 30, 2013
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-03-2011
Nomination.....
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
Nill
Med's Request
08-10-2013
Med's Done....
10-10-2013
Interview........
ECAS : Medical Recieved 07-11-2013
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON BY GODS GRACE
Hello house,

And finally finally , i m happy to inform you that i got my Immigrant Visa from Accra yesterday. Actually it wasnt a smooth journey anyway as i slept MMA on sunday night. booked ARIK ,but the services were superb ooo. I wanted Aero initially but they had closed for the night. got to accra with my wife, I must commend the services of Ghana Aviation services too. Very very efficient. took a taxi to the embassy. The receptionist collected our information's and told us to come back by 3pm Ghanian time.. By 2.30pm, we were there. The security guards dey collect EGUNJE too ooo. i never had enough CEDIS on me so i gave them NAIRA but they resented it, but anyhow they collected it sha. Does this means that our NAIRA is soo worthless outside the shores of NIGERIA?Soon our names were called and the UGWU leaf was given us along with some instructions and the COPR. The receptionist congratulated us and wished us good luck ooo.I looked at the visa over and over, there isnt any trace of leaf nor UGWU there now. Except some unique features sha. Then got a taxi back to airport. ARIK leaves for 5.45pm . got to lagos yesterday at around 8.20pm. We left very late . so i had to pick up my car as i parked it at the MMA parking lot over night. then had to bullet back to ibadan yesterday. Got to ibadan at around 11.45pm .very late.

I want to use this opportunity to thank all those who supported me on this journey and I pray that many more miraculous PPR's. will coming before month end in Jesus name. All those expecting MR's and all other important information's .The God who did mine with speed will also Grant you speedy responses in Jesus name.

AZANIA/COLIN

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
azania1974 said:
Hello house,

And finally finally , i m happy to inform you that i got my Immigrant Visa from Accra yesterday. Actually it wasnt a smooth journey anyway as i slept MMA on sunday night. booked ARIK ,but the services were superb ooo. I wanted Aero initially but they had closed for the night. got to accra with my wife, I must commend the services of Ghana Aviation services too. Very very efficient. took a taxi to the embassy. The receptionist collected our information's and told us to come back by 3pm Ghanian time.. By 2.30pm, we were there. The security guards dey collect EGUNJE too ooo. i never had enough CEDIS on me so i gave them NAIRA but they resented it, but anyhow they collected it sha. Does this means that our NAIRA is soo worthless outside the shores of NIGERIA?Soon our names were called and the UGWU leaf was given us along with some instructions and the COPR. The receptionist congratulated us and wished us good luck ooo.I looked at the visa over and over, there isnt any trace of leaf nor UGWU there now. Except some unique features sha. Then got a taxi back to airport. ARIK leaves for 5.45pm . got to lagos yesterday at around 8.20pm. We left very late . so i had to pick up my car as i parked it at the MMA parking lot over night. then had to bullet back to ibadan yesterday. Got to ibadan at around 11.45pm .very late.

I want to use this opportunity to thank all those who supported me on this journey and I pray that many more miraculous PPR's. will coming before month end in Jesus name. All those expecting MR's and all other important information's .The God who did mine with speed will also Grant you speedy responses in Jesus name.

AZANIA/COLIN

Congratulation on your PRV and have a safe landing.

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
azania1974 said:
Hello house,

AZANIA/COLIN
Congratulations. All the best. And safe Landing.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
azania1974 said:
Hello house,

AZANIA/COLIN

Congratulation, Colin!
I can imagine the happiness you're feeling right now...
It was well worth it.
Now the journey begins.....

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Kayb said:
Big Congratulations to Mayoress as she delivered a bouncing baby boy on Sunday.. what a way to start the year!!!
Congrats Mayoress for this superb gift from God. Happy for you - a very good new year gift to the family.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
azania1974 said:
Hello house,

AZANIA/COLIN
Congratulations to you and madam!!!. Thank God you both arrived safely. The trip was quite late getting back to Ibadan - but would have prefered you stayed till next morning, before making the trip.

Happy new year once more, and many thanks for opening the gate for 2014 with AVO pleasant updates. I have said Amen to your prayers on us all.

Once more, congrats!!!. Cheers.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
azania1974 said:
Hello house,

AZANIA/COLIN
I am so happy for you and madam...

What a great way to start the new year!

It will surely be a blessed year all through for us all

Accept my BIG and hearty Congratulations!

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Hakpoguma said:
Congratulations to you and madam!!!. Thank God you both arrived safely. The trip was quite late getting back to Ibadan - but would have prefered you stayed till next morning, before making the trip.

Happy new year once more, and many thanks for opening the gate for 2014 with AVO pleasant updates. I have said Amen to your prayers on us all.

Once more, congrats!!!. Cheers.
Great Hakpoguma, It was as though you were reading my mind. Why would Colin take such a big risk of travelling that late on Lagos-Ibadan expressway? Oh boy, take am softly, softly till you leave this our ogbonge country o. Your joy shall be permanent.

@Azania1974, can you tell us how many people that came for PPR like or na only you? Did you meet any forum member? I would have thought you would look out for Mandie if she is still around and go for the popular Accra Jollof rice.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azania1974 said:
Hello house,

I want to use this opportunity to thank all those who supported me on this journey and I pray that many more miraculous PPR's. will coming before month end in Jesus name. All those expecting MR's and all other

important information's .The God who did mine with speed will also Grant you speedy responses in Jesus name.

AZANIA/COLIN

Really happy to read your message.Just imagining myself in your shoes.It is such a cheering news.Keep enjoying this moment but be courteous.Congrats!

lizman

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
Med's Request
31-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
@ Azania1974. Congratulations to you and madam

And it is really a great way to start the newyear.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
azania1974 said:
Hello house,

AZANIA/COLIN

Congratulations on your PRV.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
azania1974 said:
Hello house,

AZANIA/COLIN
Congratulations on the receipt of your Ugwu leaves... Its God all the way!
May your Landing be seamless IJN... Happy for you and all yours.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

Jesus is Lord

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-10-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
azania1974 said:
Hello house,

AZANIA/COLIN

Congratulations! You are favored. May you be full of testimony this year.

azania1974

Jan 30, 2013
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-03-2011
Nomination.....
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
Nill
Med's Request
08-10-2013
Med's Done....
10-10-2013
Interview........
ECAS : Medical Recieved 07-11-2013
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON BY GODS GRACE
Hi JODAV,

ACTUALLY I CHECKED THE NAMES ON THE A LIST THERE, I SAW SOME YORUBA AND IBO NAMES BUT IT SEEMS NEARLY EVERY ONE I MET THERE WERE CODING. YOU KNOW. WHO KNOWS WHO? AND ONE CANT JUST ASK QUESTIONS ANYHOW. SO I JUST MIND MY BUSINESS OOOO. COLLECT WETIN I WANT TO COLLECT AND HEAD BACK HOME .

COLIN

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ Azania Congrat on the receipt of your PRV. Wishing you success in the final lap of the process. Biolah
azania1974 said:
Hello house,

AZANIA/COLIN