+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lizman

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
Med's Request
31-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
@ wolecash and @azania. CONGRATS.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
dada-karma said:
Dear Azania, fret no more for your prayers have been answered. Chill and await its Manifestation sooner than you expect... You'll say I said so :)
Da Lord God is with you and all yours now and ever!
Cheers bro

Dada-Karma
Broda, I still believe you owe me for this prophecy! I'm sure you actually believed, hence its manifestation.
I wanna use this medium to say a very big congratulation to you and all yours!
Oya kia mosa.... Accra beckons...
Congrats again!

Dada-Karma

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Dear Azania,
Congratulations and afara to Accra.

Ig

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
ekundapsy said:
Congratulations, O believer!!!! Unto you has been conferred the highest honour by the High Priestess......of Noble initiate!!! Join us at the foot of the world's tree in the depth of the crevice by the 19th branch tonight....your journey into the real world will be fruitful....but beware of the deception of the black raven.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (##evil laugh with echoes in a cave## ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X :-X:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D)
And you shall bring along for sacrifice, a pint of your blood for the covenant....You shall find the magic broom for your transportation.....will be given to you by an old woman in the market square.....put it under your pillow at midnight....Prepare with you a calabash of tar, a virgin rattle snake and the saliva of a house rat, these shall be used for the sacrifice...
Welcome, O faithful initiate HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (##evil laugh with thunder and lightening##)

NB...I've been watching too much Africa Magic nowadays....
ekundapsy said:
Congratulations, O believer!!!! Unto you has been conferred the highest honour by the High Priestess......of Noble initiate!!! Join us at the foot of the world's tree in the depth of the crevice by the 19th branch tonight....your journey into the real world will be fruitful....but beware of the deception of the black raven.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (##evil laugh with echoes in a cave## ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X :-X:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D)
And you shall bring along for sacrifice, a pint of your blood for the covenant....You shall find the magic broom for your transportation.....will be given to you by an old woman in the market square.....put it under your pillow at midnight....Prepare with you a calabash of tar, a virgin rattle snake and the saliva of a house rat, these shall be used for the sacrifice...
Welcome, O faithful initiate HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (##evil laugh with thunder and lightening##)

NB...I've been watching too much Africa Magic nowadays....
Buahahahahaahaah... Ekundapsy, you wee not kee me with lafff oooo! All these items for initiation? Haba... Me I can't fly with any broom ooo. Heard of many stories of winshes shot down with catapult while journeying for meetings.
Come to think of it, have you considered going into full-scale movies? Babalawo roles could be reserved for you sha!
Now you cleared my doubts, was wondering where you learnt all those acts from... Thanks to Africa Magic! :) :) :)

azania1974

Jan 30, 2013
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-03-2011
Nomination.....
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
Nill
Med's Request
08-10-2013
Med's Done....
10-10-2013
Interview........
ECAS : Medical Recieved 07-11-2013
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON BY GODS GRACE
Hello House,

I want to personally thank you all for your words of support and encouragements so far. My personal appreciation goes to Ekundapsy for the insight which led to this unprecedented Breakthrough and also Darda Karma for the spiritual encouragement. I pray that Good news will continue to come our ways through MR's AND PPR's the following weeks in jesus name. We shall all sing a New song as this is the YEAR OF EXCEEDING GRACE AND OVERFLOWING BLESSINGS IN MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS.

Truly The Power of faith works wonders.

AZANIA74/COLIN

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
Floxzy said:
200 jobs in demand in Canada with no job offer requirement
By ATTY. HENRY MOYAL,Filipino ReporterDecember 17, 2013 7:35pm

Tags: OFWs in Canada
With global competition to attract the best and brightest of candidates, the Canadian province of Saskatchewan has just published a five-page list of in demand occupations in that province to attract high skilled applicants to immigrate with no job offer requirement.

Those who follow Canadian Immigration law will note that this new Saskatchewan program comes after the Canadian province of Quebec announced its own program giving priority to nurses a few months ago.

As a side note, the Canadian federal program only has a mere 24 occupations on its list.

The Saskatchewan program, however, is widespread and gives priority to applicants with experience in one of two hundred occupations.

As well, the Saskatchewan program gives credit for work experience within the last 10 years whereas Quebec only looks at one's experience in the last five years.

The program is underway with intake to commence on Jan. 2, 2014.

While the Saskatchewan program is very attractive it seems that the quota allotted will not be as generous as the 20,000 allocated under Quebec's regime.

Those who are interested are well advised to apply early as quota's can be met quickly.

The following are some of the highlights under the newly announced Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker Category effective Dec. 2, 2013:

1. The program is for those who wish to immigrate to Canada (Saskatchewan) and settle in Canada as permanent residents. It is not a recruitment for jobs.

2. Applicants do not require an offer of employment or job offer.

3. Applicants who are 18-50 years old will be allotted points.

4. A completed university degree of at least three years of study is preferred.

5. Applicants do not require to have a relative living in Saskatchewan. However, those with close relatives will be awarded bonus points.

6. Applicants must have proficiency in the English language. French is not required and not relevant to Saskatchewan.

7. Must have a minimum of one year of work experience in a skilled position in the last 10 years as a minimum threshold to apply.

8. Work experience must be in one of two hundred listed occupations. A sample of the listed occupations are:

Managers (all)
Accountant and Auditors
Banking Managers
Administrative Officers
Financial Analysts
Secretaries
Engineers
Chemists
Architects
Land Surveyors
Mathematicians
Technicians and Technologists (all)
Estimators
Physicians
Dentists
Dieticians
Physiotherapists
Pharmacists
Optometrists
Veterinarians
Nurses
Dental Hygienists
Opticians
Midwives
Licensed Practical Nurses
Teachers and instructors
Social workers
Librarians
Insurance Agents
Supervisors and Contractors
Plumbers
Electricians
Carpenters

— Filipino Reporter

Atty. Henry Moyal is a certified and licensed immigration lawyer in Toronto, Ontario. The above article is general advice only and is not intended to act as a legal document. For a free assessment, visit www.moyal.com
Dear Foxzy,

Where is the Saskatchewan's website where the issues you raised here were mentioned? Most especially item 8 stating the 200 occupations. I have searched & I couldn't find this information. The website you posted here is a consultant website.

Thanks!

gina.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
ginacom2003 said:
Dear Foxzy,

Where is the Saskatchewan's website where the issues you raised here were mentioned? Most especially item 8 stating the 200 occupations. I have searched & I couldn't find this information. The website you posted here is a consultant website.

Thanks!

gina.
Hello Gina, if you read through to the last word, you'll notice that there's a kinda 'addendum'.
This is an article by a consultant and what Floxzy did was to lift it and pass on to educate us. Its just a piece of information.
I'll advise you use a search engine to check if you'll get more info as regards same article.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

rahoan

May 4, 2013
this might be helpful for those looking for information about Saskatchewan

saskimmigrationcanada. ca/ appguide-skilled-workers

saskimmigrationcanada. ca/ international-skilled-worker

saskimmigrationcanada. ca/ sinp-application-intake-thresholds

saskimmigrationcanada. ca/ immigrating/

remove the space (cant post without doing that)

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
rahoan said:
this might be helpful for those looking for information about Saskatchewan

saskimmigrationcanada. ca/ appguide-skilled-workers

saskimmigrationcanada. ca/ international-skilled-worker

saskimmigrationcanada. ca/ sinp-application-intake-thresholds

saskimmigrationcanada. ca/ immigrating/

remove the space (cant post without doing that)
Good one Rahoan! However, you could post hyperlink here without spacing it. It would not be deleted or blacklisted!
Thanks for the info again.

Dada-Karma

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
dada-karma said:
Buahahahahaahaah... Ekundapsy, you wee not kee me with lafff oooo! All these items for initiation? Haba... Me I can't fly with any broom ooo. Heard of many stories of winshes shot down with catapult while journeying for meetings.
Come to think of it, have you considered going into full-scale movies? Babalawo roles could be reserved for you sha!
Now you cleared my doubts, was wondering where you learnt all those acts from... Thanks to Africa Magic! :) :) :)

Lol.....
I could actually put it on my CV :D :D :eek: :eek: that's why I asked for the NOC :D ;D ;D ;D :D

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
azania1974 said:
Hello House,

I want to personally thank you all for your words of support and encouragements so far. My personal appreciation goes to Ekundapsy for the insight which led to this unprecedented Breakthrough and also Darda Karma for the spiritual encouragement. I pray that Good news will continue to come our ways through MR's AND PPR's the following weeks in jesus name. We shall all sing a New song as this is the YEAR OF EXCEEDING GRACE AND OVERFLOWING BLESSINGS IN MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS.

AZANIA74/COLIN
Dear Colin.....
We are grateful to God for the success of your application......all glory and appreciation to the Lord Almighty.
That's what this thread was created for.....sharing of ideas and experiences to make other people's journey smooth....
I say AMEN to your prayers!!!!

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
ekundapsy said:
Thanks for the update, cute2014...that's good.
We will continue to pray for an overall success, amen!!!
Pls, cute2014,
We are still waiting for the updates from your friend about their issue.
Have they received any reply from AVO or CIC?
Is their agent accepting responsibility?
Thanks...

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
azania1974 said:
Hello House,

I want to personally thank you all for your words of support and encouragement so far. My personal appreciation goes to Ekundapsy for the insight which led to this unprecedented Breakthrough and also Darda Karma for the spiritual encouragement. I pray that Good news will continue to come our ways through MR's AND PPR's the following weeks in jesus name. We shall all sing a New song as this is the YEAR OF EXCEEDING GRACE AND OVERFLOWING BLESSINGS IN MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS.

AZANIA74/COLIN
Azania, just wanna congratulate you again and say a very big AMEN to your prayers.
Actually, we are all doing what every other member of this great forum would do any day.
Its really soothing to hear good news always here. May joy never depart from our homes and lives IJN.
Cheers bro

Dada-Karma

azania1974

Jan 30, 2013
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-03-2011
Nomination.....
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
Nill
Med's Request
08-10-2013
Med's Done....
10-10-2013
Interview........
ECAS : Medical Recieved 07-11-2013
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON BY GODS GRACE
Hello House,
n
Please i need help on this Yellow fever card been collected at the airport clinic ooo. I live in ibadan. I will have to leave early anyday next week for the local airport for the booking as well. actually the embassy said anytime from 8.am from monday to thursday but withing 15days oo.. from experience here i guess people said ARIK sucks but Aero is better off... I m thinking on leaving early enough here from ibadan to lagos to catch the flight .. i guess booking on arrival is better?

AZANIA/COLIN

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
The information on the 200 jobs is probably not true yet. But it's good to keep one's fingers crossed.