+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

aner777

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Barsindoo,
Big big congratulation to you moi broda.This one na real,"come and see what the Lord has done".He has filled your mouth with testimony. I sure sey your sleep go dey sweeter pass before now.May your trip,landing and stay in Canada be fruitful and resultful.Amin.

Congrats moi broda.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aner777 said:
Barsindoo,
Big big congratulation to you moi broda Thanks eyon mi..This one na real,"come and see what the Lord has done" Na so o. I never see dis kind God before wonder wonder, wonder wonder, Jesus na wa o, Jesus na wire o, I never see, I never see... .He has filled your mouth with testimony Na so. Na your turn bro. And it shall happen speedily.. I sure sey your sleep go dey sweeter pass before now Beans.May your trip,landing and stay in Canada be fruitful and resultful Amen.Amin.

Congrats moi broda. thank you for your words of comfort. You shall always be comforted in every situation.

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrat my broda, am soo happy for u. ire a kaari o in Jesus name

Tessi

Nov 28, 2008
Barsindo,
I rejoice with you. Congrats on this achievment! And may we all receive ours soon in Jesus name. Seems yours was fast; what was the estimated number of months you got the visa?

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
barsindoo said:
Moi people e wa ohun to oluwa se fun mi, e wa ohun to oluwa se fun mi, eyi lo mi dupe o, eyi lo mi dupe o...

Nna I got the thing live from Accra on my palli today. You guys have been great! Your support has been very good.

May The Lord grant you all speedy favours in Jesus name. I shall remain good member of this great community hereon.

Remember Jesus is Lord.

Greetings to BobbyB, Tito, Jada, Kulikuli et al
Bros hearty congratulations. So glad to hear the great news. Am quite happy for you . Thanks for all your effort on the forum particularly to us the naija folks. Its also interesting to hear i got the visa from a naija person this time around as against hearing it all the time from the Delhi visa office (i dont beef them anyway). My prayer is God who has started this good work will be faithfull to complete it to the end amen.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tessi said:
Barsindo,
I rejoice with you Rejoicing shall not depart from your house. You shall be a partaker of joy unlimited.. Congrats on this achievment! Moi broda nna dis God too much. And may we all receive ours soon in Jesus name The Alpha & Omega shall arise on all your behalf to bring salvation your ways.. Seems yours was fast Nothing is impossible with God. He answers prayers.; what was the estimated number of months you got the visa? From the day it went into process I will say 3.5months. From submission to CIC Nova Scotia 7.5months.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neddy said:
congrat my broda Omo thanks o., am soo happy for u Your season of joy is here. You shall have reasons to be over joyed this month. Amen.. ire a kaari o in Jesus name Amin.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tinuadeadebola,

Thanks for you kind words.

God na be 9ja man o. He cannot forget us like that. Our season is here. We shall begin to see more visas hereon in Jesus name.

How far with your application?

funtom

Apr 21, 2010
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th may 2010
IELTS Request
done
Am so surprise that in 7.5 months the process was concluded,my brother by faith i claim this to be my portion also.

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Great thread guys, I filed from inside Canada to Quebec Government in Montreal last week - Quebec Selected Worker for Quebec Selection Certificate. AOR not yet received. fingers crossed! I dont qualify for FSW for now.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
BARSINDO,

The living God that we serve has done it again,and in deed we are glad.Abasi nmbo,it was like the Isrealities when they were freed from their captives,they were like those in a dream.The lord will perfect all that is left to be done in your family,Congratulations ,while we earnestly wait upon the lord for our turn.SING WITH ME!AWESONE GOD ,MIGHTY GOD (2TWICE) FOR YOU ARE HIGHLY LIFTED UP,MIGHTY GOD.I thank and appreciate the lord on your behalf,you have been a wonderful broda.It is well.

Ig

tito

Feb 10, 2007
barsindoo said:
Moi people e wa ohun to oluwa se fun mi, e wa ohun to oluwa se fun mi, eyi lo mi dupe o, eyi lo mi dupe o...

Nna I got the thing live from Accra on my palli today. You guys have been great! Your support has been very good.

May The Lord grant you all speedy favours in Jesus name. I shall remain good member of this great community hereon.

Remember Jesus is Lord.

Greetings to BobbyB, Tito, Jada, Kulikuli et al
Congrats man! It's been a while we heard the celebration song in the land, may you be the icebreaker for the others. All the best with the rest of the journey..
Where's the party at?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
BARSINDO,

The living God that we serve has done it again Beni, na so, for real. Thanks moi sista.,and in deed we are glad He full ground too much..Abasi nmbo na so.,it was like the Isrealities when they were freed from their captives,they were like those in a dream Beni. Ala na ga ju..The lord will perfect all that is left to be done in your family Amen. And your too.,Congratulations ,while we earnestly wait upon the lord for our turn Your time of revelation is here. God shall change the rules for your sake..SING WITH ME!AWESONE GOD ,MIGHTY GOD (2TWICE) FOR YOU ARE HIGHLY LIFTED UP,MIGHTY GOD e wa ba mi gbe Jesu ga....I thank and appreciate the lord on your behalf,you have been a wonderful broda You have been awonderful sis yourself.It is well Beni. It shall always be well you all..

Ig

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tito said:
Congrats man! Chrmn Thanks. Na you show us the way now. It's been a while we heard the celebration song in the land And it shall not seize, may you be the icebreaker for the others Amen.. All the best with the rest of the journey.. cheers man
Where's the party at? Na Calgary be that o. Food & drinks go boku ;D 8)