+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
neddy said:
eventually i got my AOR and file number today dated 27/4/10.
Congratulations!

chevchenko

Jun 3, 2005
Nigeria
Guys,

I recently got my AOR (April 13, 2010), The initial application since February 2005 is still in process, this is the 2nd application. I have booked and paid for IELTS (next available date is August 05 in Lagos).

Do you advise I sent in the documents with the IELTS registration slip, showing the exam is coming up in August? (now I have enough money in my bank statement which will not be there by August).

Or I wait till August before submitting the package (time will be running out)?

I need to take the decision right away.

thanks for your usual prompt response.

Chev

shola

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-12-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2010
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
@chevchenko

If you wait until August,then you run the risk of overstaying your 120 days deadline .April 13th - August 13th = 120 days.Your IELTS test date can be deferred.The other available dates are 8th May ,June 5th,July 17th.

canadaforsure

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you could get a centre having earlier date vacant, when i applied, enugu was free in jun but since i didnt mind taking the exams in july i didn't ask for enugu venue. if it is urgent you could ask for a city that has an earlier date. what you see on their website is not always up to date. it is better you call them.

dcg

Apr 26, 2010
Darkside said:
Yes o! I agree. We ought to network to compare notes. Mind u, i'd advise u to prepare for a long wait cus ur going to spend well over a year to get this thing. I've been at it since March 2009 and i'm still waiting for a response from the visa office
HABA,U BETA CHECK URSELF COS IF U REALLY STARTED IN MARCH 2009, U SHLD HAVE HAD UR VISA BY NOW I CAN TELL U AUTHORITATIVELY.APPLICATIONS I FILED IN MARCH 2009 HAD BEEN CONCLUDED SINCE NOV 2009! U MAY CONTACT ME 4 FURTHER ADVICE (08034077614)

dcg

Apr 26, 2010
Akinola said:
Sorry bros am also on same issue with IEPS, I just re-apply after 9month with the IEPS guy
HEY YA! FELT 4 U GUYS O.JUST 4 D RECORDS,IEPS WAS A VERY REPUTABLE ORGANIZATION AS WE'VE ASSISTED THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES MIGRATE SUCCESSFULLY TO CANADA,UK & AUSTRALIA.I WAS A TRAINEE CONSULTANT THERE(I WAS MANAGING NIGERIA & GHANA CLIENTS WHILE HE WAS IN CANADA) UNTIL I LEFT IN 2006 2 SET UP MY (CANADA) IMMIGRATION SERVICES AGENCY.THEN,WE NEVER DUPED ANYONE AS D RECORDS ARE THERE 2 PROVE IT.UNFORTUNATELY,I TURNED OUT TO BE THE LAST TRAINEE CONSULTANT THERE BEFORE MY MENTOR AND FORMER BOSS ENGR AYANKOGBE PASSED ON.IT IS SAD NOW 2 KNOW 2 DAT A LOT OF NEGATIVE THINGS ARE BEEN PROPAGATED ABOUT IEPS IN THE RECENT TIMES.ANYWAY,4 THOSE DAT KNOW ME AND HAD CONTACTED ME WHILE STILL HAVING AN APPLICATION IN PROCESS THAT WAS INITIATED AT IEPS,I HAD BEEN (STILL AM)ASSISTING & GETTING THE VISAS.THE MOST RECENT I SALVAGED & GOT BY THE GRACE OF GOD WAS IN FEB,2010.MAY GOD HELP US ALL 2 SUCCEED.dcglagos@gmail.com

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
chevchenko said:
Guys,

I recently got my AOR (April 13, 2010), The initial application since February 2005 is still in process, this is the 2nd application. I have booked and paid for IELTS (next available date is August 05 in Lagos).

Do you advise I sent in the documents with the IELTS registration slip, showing the exam is coming up in August? (now I have enough money in my bank statement which will not be there by August).

Or I wait till August before submitting the package (time will be running out)?

I need to take the decision right away.
please check for earlier test date. am sure there is one in June if may 8th is too early for you. You can also check other centers besides lagos. As for the proof of funds becareful cause i learnt they sometimes ask for proof again even after medicals.

thanks for your usual prompt response.

Chev

dcg

Apr 26, 2010
seglad said:
Thanks for your response, i shall wait to receive from the old applicants if there are any here on this forum.
Don't expect 2 receive an email notifyin u of ur medicals as far as Accra is concerned.Seek out the postal office that is responsible for mail distribution in your area as regards ur stated correspondence address and monitor from there,Ordinarily,u shld have ur medical instructns sent frm Accra frm an average of 3mths frm submissn of ur updated docs.All the best.

dcg

Apr 26, 2010
kingso said:
Hi country people, i have been enjoying your contributions. I'm new to this, I wish to apply but there is one thing that is taking my breath away, it is this issue of POF. Does it mean that if i don't have up to 13,000CAD,for two adult(hus and wife) which is approx. 2Million Naira in my bank account or equivallent, my application will be disqualified or rejected. pls kindly reply and tell me how you guys are doing it,so that i do not make mistake.
It's not mandatory you use proof of liquid assets (bank account) alone as POF as u can estimate other securities such as shares,bonds etc together with valued fixed assets (landed ppty) with proofs such as title doc/deed of assignment,survey plan with photograghs of front and side views of the structure(s) if a structure is erected.You should ensure that you do not present a bank statement with a balance less tha N500,000 if you have other fixed assets listed above with solid proofs.Cheers.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
dcg said:
HABA,U BETA CHECK URSELF COS IF U REALLY STARTED IN MARCH 2009, U SHLD HAVE HAD UR VISA BY NOW I CAN TELL U AUTHORITATIVELY.APPLICATIONS I FILED IN MARCH 2009 HAD BEEN CONCLUDED SINCE NOV 2009! U MAY CONTACT ME 4 FURTHER ADVICE (08034077614)
I called this number and got a completely different person. Is the number correct or are you not for real?

tito

Feb 10, 2007
dcg said:
dcg,
I am sure you mean well and want to help people but it is unprofessional to post here and ask people to contact you. You can pm folks to contact you if you wish.
This forum is for free advice to support those that may need it, you can do that without advertising otherwise direct us to your site and you will be patronized there on your terms!

dcg said:
HEY YA! FELT 4 U GUYS O.JUST 4 D RECORDS,IEPS WAS A VERY REPUTABLE ORGANIZATION AS WE'VE ASSISTED THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES MIGRATE SUCCESSFULLY TO CANADA,UK & AUSTRALIA.I WAS A TRAINEE CONSULTANT THERE(I WAS MANAGING NIGERIA & GHANA CLIENTS WHILE HE WAS IN CANADA) UNTIL I LEFT IN 2006 2 SET UP MY (CANADA) IMMIGRATION SERVICES AGENCY.THEN,WE NEVER DUPED ANYONE AS D RECORDS ARE THERE 2 PROVE IT.UNFORTUNATELY,I TURNED OUT TO BE THE LAST TRAINEE CONSULTANT THERE BEFORE MY MENTOR AND FORMER BOSS ENGR AYANKOGBE PASSED ON.IT IS SAD NOW 2 KNOW 2 DAT A LOT OF NEGATIVE THINGS ARE BEEN PROPAGATED ABOUT IEPS IN THE RECENT TIMES.ANYWAY,4 THOSE DAT KNOW ME AND HAD CONTACTED ME WHILE STILL HAVING AN APPLICATION IN PROCESS THAT WAS INITIATED AT IEPS,I HAD BEEN (STILL AM)ASSISTING & GETTING THE VISAS.THE MOST RECENT I SALVAGED & GOT BY THE GRACE OF GOD WAS IN FEB,2010.MAY GOD HELP US ALL 2 SUCCEED.dcglagos @ gmail.com
Be careful with your claims..

dcg said:
Don't expect 2 receive an email notifyin u of ur medicals as far as Accra is concerned.Seek out the postal office that is responsible for mail distribution in your area as regards ur stated correspondence address and monitor from there,Ordinarily,u shld have ur medical instructns sent frm Accra frm an average of 3mths frm submissn of ur updated docs.All the best.
dcg said:
It's not mandatory you use proof of liquid assets (bank account) alone as POF as u can estimate other securities such as shares,bonds etc together with valued fixed assets (landed ppty) with proofs such as title doc/deed of assignment,survey plan with photograghs of front and side views of the structure(s) if a structure is erected.You should ensure that you do not present a bank statement with a balance less tha N500,000 if you have other fixed assets listed above with solid proofs.Cheers.
Great contributions!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:
I called this number and got a completely different person. Is the number correct or are you not for real? Moi sistas it's better to hope on God. I don't think this guy has any better information or link than you have. Your joy shall come soon in Jesus name.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dcg said:
HABA,U BETA CHECK URSELF COS IF U REALLY STARTED IN MARCH 2009, U SHLD HAVE HAD UR VISA BY NOW I CAN TELL U AUTHORITATIVELY.APPLICATIONS I FILED IN MARCH 2009 HAD BEEN CONCLUDED SINCE NOV 2009! U MAY CONTACT ME 4 FURTHER ADVICE (08034077614) Like Tito said don't raise people's hope unnecessarily. All applications are dealt with on a case by case basis. No two case are the same. Please allow this forum to be a help medium rather than a marketing tool.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tito,

Please did you go about obtaining driver's license on your settling?

Thanks