+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
ekundapsy said:
Hello, Gofame....
You do not have to contact admin for profile modification, you can do it yourself.
I want to assume that you are already registered on the forum, that's how you log on and post comments.
Just look at the top right hand corner of the webpage and you will see a tab with different menus, amongst them is the PROFILE button. Click on that

On the next page (your profile page), there is a left side bar with the 'Modify profile' bar on it. Underneath it, click 'Forum Profile information'.

You can now fill out the form that comes up.
Hope that helps
Thanks alot

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
ekundapsy said:
Dear Tumaka,
I quite understand your perplexity. It is such a nerve wrecking situation to be waiting for an update that is long overdue. The PER to me, is the Duncan line in this process.....you hardly ever get refused after a PER.
However, it is very important to get things in perspective. Your PER will not come until after a positive eligibility REVIEW of your application. It is a process. And your application fee will not be cashed until after that process is complete.
The CIC reviews applications as they are received, and if yours got to them before the cap for your NOC has been filled, it will be reviewed before applications that got there after you. From your explanation, you met the cap.
There are only two possible situations. Either your file is still in queue for review by an Immigration officer in Sydney, or your application has been rejected, and sent back to you for whatever reason. Either way, you will not get an email and your application fee will not have been cashed.
We do not have a statistical database of applications to CIC, so, we will not be able to predict with specificity the average time between application and receiving PER, to see if you have exceeded the mean + 2SD.
You cannot send a case-specific inquiry yet, because you dont have your case number, receipt number or other identification numbers with CIC, all you can do is send a general email, someone has posted a mail address.
My advice: Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
1. Check your email regularly. Remove all filters from your mailbox, so that you do not miss any mail. Check your bulk, junk, spam folder everyday before you delete the mails there.
2. Check your regular mails as often as possible, make sure that the address you used on your application is easily accessible to you, so you can be sure that you don't miss any mail.
3. I am sure you have copies of your application. Go over them all over again. Look for any errors that you may have inadvertently overlooked. Try to look for loopholes in your dates, inconsistencies in your educational credentials. Look for any errors. Did you remember to sign and date the declarations?
4. Keep that previous application. God forbid, but you might need to resend it. Don't touch your POF until you receive the PER.
5. Be a good Nigerian!!!! Pray, pray and pray! You'll be surprised how well that works!
6. Get on with life here...there's so much to do while you're still waiting for that PER, and the distraction that worrying about PER will cause is often distressing.

We are all with you in this process, our prayers are with you, our thoughts are with you, and we will rejoice at the end, by the Special Grace of the Almighty God. Amin!
True words Ekundapsy, seconded!!!

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
ekundapsy said:
Congratulations, Babakura....
Nice tip about Qatar airways there.....
I've searched online, and it seems the cheapest flight I have seen is Turkish arilines from Lagos to Toronto, at $840 one-way trip for one person.....
Please, does anyone have any experience with Turkish airlines, or have any info about their services?
Ekundapsy, I have flown Turkish Airlines couple of times but on each occasion did not get checked into any hotel while waiting for my connecting flight as claimed by some colleagues who had used same Airline in times past. So you may also you may be faced with Babakura's Qatar Airways experience while waiting for connection. I also think some tickets do not come with such privileges. My take, their in flight services not bad.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
babakura said:
With all sincerity and attestation to the Glory of GOD I have just landed in Montreal ... More gist to follow .. At the airport waiting to connect to winterpeg

Pls for the love of GOD don't fly qatar ooo they promise you hotel stay during your 9hrs stop over but qatar immigration will deny you visa as per naija passport holder. (Especially those travelling with kids they will get cranky as they won't get enough rest) ...

So u are forced to kako on chairs b4 another 13hr long haul flight to montreal... See y'all sooon
We bless God for thus far he has seen you through your landing processing. Safe flight for the remainder of the journey. 8)

Your advise as per Qatar is noted.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
tangowisky said:
Ekundapsy, I have flown Turkish Airlines couple of times but on each occasion did not get checked into any hotel while waiting for my connecting flight as claimed by some colleagues who had used same Airline in times past. So you may also you may be faced with Babakura's Qatar Airways experience while waiting for connection. I also think some tickets do not come with such privileges. My take, their in flight services not bad.
Thanks, tangowisky.....
Advice noted. I don't particularly mind admiring the airport for hours.......I'm the typical wayfarer. As long as the in flight services are great, I'm game.......I can't imagine having no films to watch or magazines to browse on a 13hrs flight.....and they must serve a 3 course meal 8) 8)

tok

Nov 16, 2011
Dear my Naija ppl
I salute all who have got one step ahead of their application process and also who are still waiting to get good news from accra. God will answer our prayers IJN.
I got my PRV last month and i am intending to move by 1st quater of 2014. please i need some one to enlighten me more about turkish airline , their services and again do i need transit visa from nigeria , please i need ur contribution.
tok

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
tok said:
Dear my Naija ppl
I salute all who have got one step ahead of their application process and also who are still waiting to get good news from accra. God will answer our prayers IJN.
I got my PRV last month and i am intending to move by 1st quater of 2014. please i need some one to enlighten me more about turkish airline , their services and again do i need transit visa from nigeria , please i need ur contribution.
tok
congratulations on the receipt of your PRV. To the best of my knowledge you do not need a transit visa except you want to leave the airport during the waiting period before you catch the connecting flight. what province are you flying to?

cheers

allywarrior

Jan 25, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ- Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
6-08-2105
Nomination.....
Received CSQ
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sumitted
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
rebirth day
Hi,

Could you pls tell me how long will it take for the PRV. I recvd my AOR on 12th Nov.

rgds,

Ally

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
allywarrior said:
Hi,

Could you pls tell me how long will it take for the PRV. I recvd my AOR on 12th Nov.

rgds,

Ally
Hi, Ally....
Straight answer, no one knows, but the QSW pals can shed more light on waiting times in the process....

tok

Nov 16, 2011
bishop said:
congratulations on the receipt of your PRV. To the best of my knowledge you do not need a transit visa except you want to leave the airport during the waiting period before you catch the connecting flight. what province are you flying to?

cheers
Thanks a lot bishop, I will land first in toronto before heading to hamilton

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
Floxzy said:
I haven't gotten MR o but I believe very soon it will come. i was asking for my friend who received MR on Tuesday. We got to Raymond Njoku and did his medical Paid 28K. Because he had a tatoo, he had to pay additional 21k for hepatitis test o. So those of you who have tatoo should keep an extra bucks
Not only tattoo, including tribal marks and incisions on any part of the body. Even if you once had CS and the mark is still visibly there a letter will be asked for from the hospital you had it.

Busy-Bee

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
tangowisky said:
Agreed but their air hostesses can be snubs sometimes (my experience). Also, study ur itinerary very well in order no to need extra help in finding ur ways while trying to connect, otherwise u might be surprised that the 1st random ppl u tried to talk to don't even speak English including the police.... lol Other than these little things, there are no big issues with Turkish Airline.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
igbehinadara said:
CONGRATULATIONS BABAKURA AND WELLDOE EKUNDAPSY.

IG
@ ekundapsy you know what that means when the Forum General tells you well done even in capital letters, you are as good as been recognized as by cic minister himself ;D, if not that you have your Visa already, protocols would have been by-passed.

To all, av a restful weekend.

Busy-Bee