+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
ekundapsy said:
Hello, People....
I finally collected the visa on the passport yesterday at 2:30pm from the Canadian Embassy.....and there was nothing leafy or maple about it.... funny....(I was actually expecting a maple leaf somehow embossed in the visa or something....lol)...Anyway, I carefully looked through it to make sure the spellings were correct, and the lady gave me two copies of the COPR. She said congratulations....
The guards at the entrance were very nice. (By their disposition, in addition to the joy you're probably feeling, it is actually very difficult not to tip them.....you probably have a few cedis left anyway.....)
I took a taxi in company of two people I met at the embassy back to the Airport....at 8 cedis. Thank God, Aero was actually on time, although we had to wait a long time inside the airplane after boarding for some paperwork to be done in the airport. Finally landed in MMIA at 8:15pm, into the darkness of PHCN outage.....I kept looking at the visa on my passport, feeling surer with every step in the darkness that I had made the right decision.....
I ended up in my room, exhausted from the day's journey at about 9:40pm, giving thanks to the Almighty that this PR journey is finally beginning...
I want to say a big thank you to everyone on this forum. You have been my courage.....you have been my patience......you have been my comfort......you have been my encouragement.
By the Grace of The Almighty, all our aspirations, our dreams, our updates shall all come true. AMEN!!!!!
Amen for your prayers. Once more congrats on the PR visa - its worth serious celebrations!. Wish you the best as you take the necessary steps to land our 'Canada city'. Cheers.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ASHELA said:
Hello All,
As una sabi, plenty silent followers dey this forum wella. I had totally hoped to join this forum by announcing my medical but me i no sabi wetin dey happen again. It seems accra just totally jumped august files and moved on to 2012. The frustration of waiting has so much consumed me that i felt if i didnt speak out i might just harm myself medically. 2012 people i no vex with una o , na baba God do am. Aniways i applied in august 2011 and received PER Dec 2011
, Thanks for this piece of Information. Please, don't worry...God is at work at the background. HE knows best when to release MRs/PPRs for each and everyone. Sorry, I can feel your pains.
Just remember, there is an appointed time for everything under heaven. Your MR will soon get to you before you know it. Just relax and trust God only. Cheers. HAA

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
Olamide1....I hail oo o! Permutations ke .....they 've gone on suspension..........as accra is fast becoming regularly irregular. I dovv my cap for God the Almighty who sees the end from the beginning.

@African man..... There is no course for alarm as accra will always ask for notification of any change in your friend family make up at both MR and PPR instructions. So there is always room to add new babies in this journey.

Canada go receive entourage no be small...

Temi

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ekundapsy said:
Lol......Floxzy....
I get you.
You can remove the funds from your account whenever you like....Accra or CIC cannot check your account balance behind you....(at least, not legally). But a word of caution here.....
The PR process is quite fast these days, and people are receiving medical requests so soon after PER. And sometimes, with medical request comes a request for updates, like Additional family information form, police certificates AND BANK STATEMENTS.
These become particularly important if you happen to have a change to your status or family.
You are only given 60 days to send the required documents or kiss your application goodbye.
Therefore, before you think of removing the fund from the account, be sure that you can replace it back within 60days if need be. That is very important.
It is very distressing and particularly stressful if you have a 60day deadline to refund a money you have invested into something that will not mature in a while.
True talk ooo - I had similar experience when my MR came, but thank God, He provided a backfill within 3 weeks. But trust me, during these 3 weeks I had serious nightmares, pressures and stress to meet AVO's request. O'boy it is not a good experience ooo - just be careful!.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Floxzy said:
In Jesus name Amen. I have indicated my submission date on my profile as May15th 2013, PER recieved August3 2013, and AOR also sometime in August.
Floxzy, did you mean you got AOR? Did you apply from naija? I'm asking about this 'cos I've not heard of anybody that got AOR from AVO. Please shed more lights.
Thanks

Dada-Karma

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
African man said:
Hello All,
A friend who is not a member of this forum is also expecting his medical but the wife is about 4months pregnant now. Please how can this affect their medical in case the MR comes in as bn expectd? Please, we need our SENIORS' advice in this aspect. I am concerned abt this cos I may also find mysef in this situation very soon o. Pls educate us.
African man,i dont think your friend will have any problem with MR.i guess a pregnant woman can even undergo an X-ray.it is only a guess o,seniors opinion is highly welcome.

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION TO NS
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@ Temi,

what aout if MR comes during pregnancy? Can the woman go for the medical? Will they allow? What abt the x-ray? Won't it prevent the woman from going through the medical? I need clarifications.

Thx in advance.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
mandiebraxton said:
hi dada-karma,
I dey kampe...how are things with you? I wish everyone success in this journey.

*Mandie*
Mandie!!! Its really good to read from you again! I'm doing so great, bless God's Holy name. Waiting sheepishly to read about your landing experience!
All the best for you and all yours always!

Dada-Karma

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
African man said:
@ Temi,

what aout if MR comes during pregnancy? Can the woman go for the medical? Will they allow? What abt the x-ray? Won't it prevent the woman from going through the medical? I need clarifications.

Thx in advance.
There have been tons of info on this from our seniors.....on how their pregnant wives had medicals done without problem. The clinics have a way of sheilding the foetus from exposures.

The issues have always been with the airlines that may not allow pregnant women on board at a stage in 3rd trimester. I still remember how one of our senior...'the jackson' escape that thru God's own speed.

These are just my thought and little experience from this forum. Inputs from senior might be more authentic.

Temi.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Busy B said:
Another Pa Mufu ;D, you will be celebrated sooner than you expect.

Busy-Bee
Busy B!!! :)) I remember when I jst joined this group too, I was 'Pa Mufu'd'.... Hahahahah
Nice one dear! Pa Mufu's gonna be a trademark soon lol!
We keeping our fingers crossed, hopes high and beliefs steady... It'll all end in praise!

Dada-Karma

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Congrats to everyone with one update or the other......Its great to see Accra has really improved on processing times.
Those still expecting one update or the other, hang in, relax, it would surely come....Baba God still dey throne.
Have a Lovely weekend ahead ;D ;D

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@ Temi
Thanks for this info. Really appreciate.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
ekundapsy said:
Hello, People....
I finally collected the visa on the passport yesterday at 2:30pm from the Canadian Embassy.....and there was nothing leafy or maple about it.... funny....(I was actually expecting a maple leaf somehow embossed in the visa or something....lol)...Anyway, I carefully looked through it to make sure the spellings were correct, and the lady gave me two copies of the COPR. She said congratulations....
The guards at the entrance were very nice. (By their disposition, in addition to the joy you're probably feeling, it is actually very difficult not to tip them.....you probably have a few cedis left anyway.....)
I took a taxi in company of two people I met at the embassy back to the Airport....at 8 cedis. Thank God, Aero was actually on time, although we had to wait a long time inside the airplane after boarding for some paperwork to be done in the airport. Finally landed in MMIA at 8:15pm, into the darkness of PHCN outage.....I kept looking at the visa on my passport, feeling surer with every step in the darkness that I had made the right decision.....
I ended up in my room, exhausted from the day's journey at about 9:40pm, giving thanks to the Almighty that this PR journey is finally beginning...
I want to say a big thank you to everyone on this forum. You have been my courage.....you have been my patience......you have been my comfort......you have been my encouragement.
By the Grace of The Almighty, all our aspirations, our dreams, our updates shall all come true. AMEN!!!!!

Congratulations. God will favor and prosper you in Canada

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
ekundapsy said:
Hello, People....
Congrats Ekundapsy. May your path keep shining in Jesus name

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@ Temi
Thanks for this info. Really appreciate.