+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
tinuadeadebola said:
@ Babakura. Hearty congratulations!!!! May this land favour you and yours

@ DYDX my brother, trust prep is in top gear? all the best in the days ahead

@ Emperor Egbon, when is it happening? God's favour all the way.

@ all let's keep on keeping on its only a matter of time.

@ Ma Ig, am just wondering where is Lolo???? It's been a while I have not read her post trust all is well with her?

@ all just a small advise please let's all endeavour to get our kids to know God and have a relationship with him, cause this place can make people including adult forget God if you don't make a conscious effort to remember him. A lot of my colleagues at work would tell you they use to go to church, mosque and temple when they were young but not now anymore it's scary but the way out is to consciously put God first in the home.

I tell you the things your kids would hear from their peers from school is amazing and if you don't counter it with the right word from home then don't be surprised if they start behaving like the average western child in Canada. the Arabs have tried in a large measure to preserve some of their culture and beliefs in their kids and we must do our best to preserve our culture of respect and godliness too.

Opinion differs but this is my opinion peharps I am old school but I would rather be than be a new schools with kids who go half naked on the street in the name of summer fashions!!!! Most important thing is be their friend, let them confide in you, don't rush to judge them but always tell them the truth as opposed to what their friends tell them. Flogging is not allowed but there are many disciplinary measures more effective, deny them privileges, put out the TV etc and if you are like my husband then occasional floggings can still take place lol but you have to know your kids well before doing that not the one that would call police for you lol

Bottom line, develop a strong bond with the kids, be firm and loving, bring them to know God, create time for religious activities, refuse a job that would not give you time for your kids and always remember we made this sacrifice because of them so do your best to spend time with them money can never replace the time spent with them.

Cheers
Tinu
NB just my personal opinion you don't have to agree as individual value system differs!!!!
Thanks, Madam Tinu - I am fully aligned. True talk!.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
tinuadeadebola said:
@ Babakura. Hearty congratulations!!!! May this land favour you and yours

@ DYDX my brother, trust prep is in top gear? all the best in the days ahead

@ Emperor Egbon, when is it happening? God's favour all the way.

@ all let's keep on keeping on its only a matter of time.

@ Ma Ig, am just wondering where is Lolo???? It's been a while I have not read her post trust all is well with her?

@ all just a small advise please let's all endeavour to get our kids to know God and have a relationship with him, cause this place can make people including adult forget God if you don't make a conscious effort to remember him. A lot of my colleagues at work would tell you they use to go to church, mosque and temple when they were young but not now anymore it's scary but the way out is to consciously put God first in the home.

I tell you the things your kids would hear from their peers from school is amazing and if you don't counter it with the right word from home then don't be surprised if they start behaving like the average western child in Canada. the Arabs have tried in a large measure to preserve some of their culture and beliefs in their kids and we must do our best to preserve our culture of respect and godliness too.

Opinion differs but this is my opinion peharps I am old school but I would rather be than be a new schools with kids who go half naked on the street in the name of summer fashions!!!! Most important thing is be their friend, let them confide in you, don't rush to judge them but always tell them the truth as opposed to what their friends tell them. Flogging is not allowed but there are many disciplinary measures more effective, deny them privileges, put out the TV etc and if you are like my husband then occasional floggings can still take place lol but you have to know your kids well before doing that not the one that would call police for you lol

Bottom line, develop a strong bond with the kids, be firm and loving, bring them to know God, create time for religious activities, refuse a job that would not give you time for your kids and always remember we made this sacrifice because of them so do your best to spend time with them money can never replace the time spent with them.

Cheers
Tinu
NB just my personal opinion you don't have to agree as individual value system differs!!!!
Your just further affirmed my discussions wth my brother some minutes ago. Mmmmh, may God help us to bring them up in His way. Thanks for the piece. Make I start brainstorming....

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
edos4all said:
Thank Good God for everything, i landed 4th of Nov. It was very smooth except my Flight KLM whos Transit time was like for ever. I give God all Thanks for bringing me here safely, i have to start new life here as the Immigration Welcome me to Canada in Calgary but my destination was Winnipeg.

God will bring more Result on who has not gotten any update this Week.
Congrats on your safe landing edos4all. Wish you the best in your new Country - God be with you and favour you IJN Amen.

motown

Jul 23, 2011
Friends and country men/women, lend me your ears!!!! I have a great news to share. I just received a request for my medicals.It seems Accra is working. I just thought of sharing this news to encourage people who are still waiting to hear from Accra. Stay hopeful!!! Though it tarries, you'll surely hear good tidings in the coming few weeks.

That said I've to confess that I'm slightly confused about the instructions for the process and I was hoping experienced folks in this forum will share some light on my questions below:

i) A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures

QUESTION: What does this really mean? Do I just have to update the list which I sent in my original application? Or do I have to refill the forms with the old information submitted to them in my original application plus an update?

2) Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee

QUESTION: I thought I paid this fee while submitting my original application? Is there any additional I need to pay?

3) Provide Four recent photographs for your medicals

Question: Should the four photographs necessarily be canadian passport size photos? or they could be american passport size photo?

Thanks a lot!!!

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
motown said:
Friends and country men/women, lend me your ears!!!! I have a great news to share. I just received a request for my medicals.It seems Accra is working. I just thought of sharing this news to encourage people who are still waiting to hear from Accra. Stay hopeful!!! Though it tarries, you'll surely hear good tidings in the coming few weeks.

That said I've to confess that I'm slightly confused about the instructions for the process and I was hoping experienced folks in this forum will share some light on my questions below:

i) A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures

QUESTION: What does this really mean? Do I just have to update the list which I sent in my original application? Or do I have to refill the forms with the old information submitted to them in my original application plus an update?

QUESTION: I thought I paid this fee while submitting my original application? Is there any additional I need to pay?

Question: Should the four photographs necessarily be canadian passport size photos? or they could be american passport size photo?

Thanks a lot!!!

Congratulations on your updates!
Those instructions are the ones given everybody.
1. You must download and complete the specified additional family information form from the CIC website. I don't know when you applied, but the form has recently changed. The previous form didn't have column for siblings's occupation, the new one has. It is therefore very very important to fill the one specified for you (IMM 5406). Don't just update the previous one you sent.
Also remember to sign the form at the appropriate places, and the necessary declarations. Make no mistakes, and go over and over the form again.
2. I'm not aware of anyone who paid the Right Of Permanent Residence fee (RPRF) when submitting application to CIC. They even stated it on the fee payment page that this fee is paid at the later stage of the process. Most people get the request to pay itwhen asked to do their medicals, or when asked for passport request. What we all paid when applying was the Application For Permanent Residence Fees. Either by draft or credit card.
To pay the RPRF, the method of choice, and the easiest thing to do, is to raise A Canadian dollar draft addressed to the Receiver General for Canada. GTBank does it easily. If you have a domicilliary account with GTBank, go to their Oyin Jolayemi Branch in Victoria Island and request for the draft. It will be ready the next day.
3. Are you going to America or Canada? If you're going to Canada, then, use the Canadian specs for the passport photographs. Just take the photo specifications to a photographer, and you'll get it. Don't take any chances.

That's my tuppence. Wish you success in your processing!

motown

Jul 23, 2011
ekundapsy said:
Congratulations on your updates!
Those instructions are the ones given everybody.
1. You must download and complete the specified additional family information form from the CIC website. I don't know when you applied, but the form has recently changed. The previous form didn't have column for siblings's occupation, the new one has. It is therefore very very important to fill the one specified for you (IMM 5406). Don't just update the previous one you sent.
Also remember to sign the form at the appropriate places, and the necessary declarations. Make no mistakes, and go over and over the form again.
2. I'm not aware of anyone who paid the Right Of Permanent Residence fee (RPRF) when submitting application to CIC. They even stated it on the fee payment page that this fee is paid at the later stage of the process. Most people get the request to pay itwhen asked to do their medicals, or when asked for passport request. What we all paid when applying was the Application For Permanent Residence Fees. Either by draft or credit card.
To pay the RPRF, the method of choice, and the easiest thing to do, is to raise A Canadian dollar draft addressed to the Receiver General for Canada. GTBank does it easily. If you have a domicilliary account with GTBank, go to their Oyin Jolayemi Branch in Victoria Island and request for the draft. It will be ready the next day.
3. Are you going to America or Canada? If you're going to Canada, then, use the Canadian specs for the passport photographs. Just take the photo specifications to a photographer, and you'll get it. Don't take any chances.

That's my tuppence. Wish you success in your processing!
@ ekundapsy....Thanks for clarifying!!

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
@babakura, I am very happy for you. A big congratulations brother. The best news of the week. Thanks.

switchlanes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
06-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
ecas - in process medical recieved 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2014
LANDED..........
5/06/2014
babakura said:
To the Glory of GOD and the help of people on this forum ..
With all joy and sincerity I announce the arrival of the much anticipated Passport request ....

Application submitted to MPNP Nov 2011 - PPR Nov 2013

Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah !
Victory at last Babakura, its God's doing, Start packing your bags now , cos you got short time to travel out of this Country. ;D :D

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
babakura said:
With all joy and sincerity I announce the arrival of the much anticipated Passport request ....

Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah !
Congrats Babakura! Praise be to God, may goodness and mercy follow you to Canada city : ;D

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
motown said:

Thanks a lot!!!
Congrats Motown

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
babakura said:

Babakura ... Congratulations on receiving your PPR. Landing to follow ...

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
motown said:

Thanks a lot!!!
Congrats Motown.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
congrats baba kura. All the best in Manitoba.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
congrats baba kura. All the best in Manitoba.