+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
tinuadeadebola said:
@ Babakura. Hearty congratulations!!!! May this land favour you and yours

@ DYDX my brother, trust prep is in top gear? all the best in the days ahead

@ Emperor Egbon, when is it happening? God's favour all the way.

@ all let's keep on keeping on its only a matter of time.

@ Ma Ig, am just wondering where is Lolo???? It's been a while I have not read her post trust all is well with her?

@ all just a small advise please let's all endeavour to get our kids to know God and have a relationship with him, cause this place can make people including adult forget God if you don't make a conscious effort to remember him. A lot of my colleagues at work would tell you they use to go to church, mosque and temple when they were young but not now anymore it's scary but the way out is to consciously put God first in the home.

I tell you the things your kids would hear from their peers from school is amazing and if you don't counter it with the right word from home then don't be surprised if they start behaving like the average western child in Canada. the Arabs have tried in a large measure to preserve some of their culture and beliefs in their kids and we must do our best to preserve our culture of respect and godliness too.

Opinion differs but this is my opinion peharps I am old school but I would rather be than be a new schools with kids who go half naked on the street in the name of summer fashions!!!! Most important thing is be their friend, let them confide in you, don't rush to judge them but always tell them the truth as opposed to what their friends tell them. Flogging is not allowed but there are many disciplinary measures more effective, deny them privileges, put out the TV etc and if you are like my husband then occasional floggings can still take place lol but you have to know your kids well before doing that not the one that would call police for you lol

Bottom line, develop a strong bond with the kids, be firm and loving, bring them to know God, create time for religious activities, refuse a job that would not give you time for your kids and always remember we made this sacrifice because of them so do your best to spend time with them money can never replace the time spent with them.

Cheers
Tinu
NB just my personal opinion you don't have to agree as individual value system differs!!!!
Very key information and reminder..God bless you!

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Congrats babakura. Our God is good
babakura said:
From Iya ibeji, ekundapsy, dada-karma, starblessing, Bukonla80, jodav3, emmy_est, Hakpoguma, Biolah, Temi, Omo Naija, Emperor, DyDx, Eni to ANigerian am uber grateful for your messages and support over the course of the PR process ...

After I saw the msg and was digesting the contents I couldnt believe my eyeeeeesss , I said a silent prayer to my GOD with so much shivering the next thing that came was a quick dump of the bowel (I guess its part of the excitement) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....

Good news will never cease in our various houses ... You guys are far too kind
Cheers

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
tinuadeadebola said:

@ Ma Ig, am just wondering where is Lolo???? It's been a while I have not read her post trust all is well with her?

@ all just a small advise please let's all endeavour to get our kids to know God and have a relationship with him, cause this place can make people including adult forget God if you don't make a conscious effort to remember him. A lot of my colleagues at work would tell you they use to go to church, mosque and temple when they were young but not now anymore it's scary but the way out is to consciously put God first in the home.

I tell you the things your kids would hear from their peers from school is amazing and if you don't counter it with the right word from home then don't be surprised if they start behaving like the average western child in Canada. the Arabs have tried in a large measure to preserve some of their culture and beliefs in their kids and we must do our best to preserve our culture of respect and godliness too.

Opinion differs but this is my opinion peharps I am old school but I would rather be than be a new schools with kids who go half naked on the street in the name of summer fashions!!!! Most important thing is be their friend, let them confide in you, don't rush to judge them but always tell them the truth as opposed to what their friends tell them. Flogging is not allowed but there are many disciplinary measures more effective, deny them privileges, put out the TV etc and if you are like my husband then occasional floggings can still take place lol but you have to know your kids well before doing that not the one that would call police for you lol

Bottom line, develop a strong bond with the kids, be firm and loving, bring them to know God, create time for religious activities, refuse a job that would not give you time for your kids and always remember we made this sacrifice because of them so do your best to spend time with them money can never replace the time spent with them.

Cheers
Tinu
NB just my personal opinion you don't have to agree as individual value system differs!!!!
Madam Tinu, good piece, thanks for the insight. God will help us all to raise them in His fear..

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
edos4all said:
Thank Good God for everything, i landed 4th of Nov. It was very smooth except my Flight KLM whos Transit time was like for ever. I give God all Thanks for bringing me here safely, i have to start new life here as the Immigration Welcome me to Canada in Calgary but my destination was Winnipeg.

God will bring more Result on who has not gotten any update this Week.
You will be favored and prosper in Canada IJMN..

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
motown said:
Friends and country men/women, lend me your ears!!!! I have a great news to share. I just received a request for my medicals.It seems Accra is working. I just thought of sharing this news to encourage people who are still waiting to hear from Accra. Stay hopeful!!! Though it tarries, you'll surely hear good tidings in the coming few weeks.

That said I've to confess that I'm slightly confused about the instructions for the process and I was hoping experienced folks in this forum will share some light on my questions below:

i) A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures

QUESTION: What does this really mean? Do I just have to update the list which I sent in my original application? Or do I have to refill the forms with the old information submitted to them in my original application plus an update?

2) Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee

QUESTION: I thought I paid this fee while submitting my original application? Is there any additional I need to pay?

3) Provide Four recent photographs for your medicals

Question: Should the four photographs necessarily be canadian passport size photos? or they could be american passport size photo?

Thanks a lot!!!
Congratulations! Please go ahead and do the needful..

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
@ babakura congrats may u be prosper in d land.
@ Mama Tinu thank you so much 4 looking out for us, u know when people like u look back, share experiences and advise it gives us a sense of belonging to a good cause. I personally feel grateful for ur piece pls keep it coming. May favour locate you IJN.
lol
Kayb

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
babakura said:
To the Glory of GOD and the help of people on this forum ..
With all joy and sincerity I announce the arrival of the much anticipated Passport request ....

Application submitted to MPNP Nov 2011 - PPR Nov 2013

Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah !
Dear Babakura, i only could imagine how joyful you'ld be after checking your timeline. Your patience was seriously put into test. I really congratulate you and i am very happy for you.
Accept my congratulations. Ire na a kari o.

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
edos4all said:
Thank Good God for everything, i landed 4th of Nov. It was very smooth except my Flight KLM whos Transit time was like for ever. I give God all Thanks for bringing me here safely, i have to start new life here as the Immigration Welcome me to Canada in Calgary but my destination was Winnipeg.

God will bring more Result on who has not gotten any update this Week.
Congratulations on your safe landing. Go ahead and possess the best of the land, with God your side.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
@ Motown - Congratulations on your MR

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
tinuadeadebola said:

Cheers
Tinu
You're really on point. It takes grace to seek God in the midst of countless comforts, not to talk of inculcating a Godly way of life in the children. May God help us, As we parents can't do this alone without God's help.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
@Pilele01 - Good to hear that you're finally settled at Calgary. May the city favor you and all yours. Calgary may be expensive, but you will excel there.
That was quite informative - That without an address, no mobile phone, no health insurance, etc. Meaning, an hotel should not be an option. N'est pas?
Again, congrats on your successful relocation.

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
@ Pilele I sent you a PM.

@tinuadeadaebola, thanks for the great post. Prep is seriously underway.

@All, God is still on our cases. More positive updates shall flood our forum In Jesus Name Amen
DyDx

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
DyDx said:
@ Pilele I sent you a PM.

@ tinuadeadaebola, thanks for the great post. Prep is seriously underway.

@ All, God is still on our cases. More positive updates shall flood our forum In Jesus Name Amen
DyDx
Amen!! AMEN!!!