+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
Kayb said:
Happy new month to all Canadians in d house and pray we all celebrate the next Canada Day in Canada city...cheers
Kayb
amen IJN.
biolah

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
Gabil said:
May your new month be filled
with
Happiness
Love
Good Will
and
All kinds of success.

Happy New Month!

Amen to your prayers IJN.
biolah

olusheg

Sep 9, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied for mpnp in Aug 2012, applied to cio 04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
No document request
Nomination.....
13-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
16-4-2013
Med's Request
18-05-2013
Med's Done....
30-05-2013, medical received and "in process" 6/09/2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
18-10-2013
Kayb said:
Happy new month to all Canadians in d house and pray we all celebrate the next Canada Day in Canada city...cheers
Kayb
BIG AMEN

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
stanone said:
Hello fellow Nigerians :) Please i would like to ask if anyone here has used the services of applechoice Nigeria to Immigrate to Canada as a worker . I understand that they offer services such as this but i would like to know if they are genuine or fakes . I would appreciate some response thanks a lot.
Before I applied, I was discouraged by both Apple Choice and David Cohen (Immigration Consultant) telling me not only did I not qualify they can not also represent me :-\. I refused to be discouraged, I applied on my own and to the Glory of God I'm expecting my MR any moment from now ;D; ever since I came across this great forum I have never remained the same. You have been rightly advised you can apply on your own and whenever you need assistance or clarification you can bring it up in the forum for Gurus :p to put you through.

@ All, happy new month, the latter part of this year will be far better than the former; we will have cause to rejoice and we will be celebrated because this is our month/season of jubilation in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy-Bee

stanone

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
jodav3 said:
Stanone,

Shine your eyes o! with the number of posts you have, you do not seem to be a newbie. Does it mean you have not applied before? I am of the view that you can do it yourself having been on this forum for sometimes now. Some of us use Agent then because we were not aware of the existence of this forum at the time we applied

Good luck brother.
Hi Jodav3 , Thanks for your response . I dey shine my eyes wella o ! Its just that i'm trying to get some info on the agents , some people believe agents make it easier however i don't believe that . I'm just looking for the necessary info required that's all

Busy B said:
Before I applied, I was discouraged by both Apple Choice and David Cohen (Immigration Consultant) telling me not only did I not qualify they can not also represent me :-\. I refused to be discouraged, I applied on my own and to the Glory of God I'm expecting my MR any moment from now ;D; ever since I came across this great forum I have never remained the same. You have been rightly advised you can apply on your own and whenever you need assistance or clarification you can bring it up in the forum for Gurus :p to put you through.

@ All, happy new month, the latter part of this year will be far better than the former; we will have cause to rejoice and we will be celebrated because this is our month/season of jubilation in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy-Bee
Congrats busy-bee , your post was really inspiring and motivational , I would put some more effort into doing it myself. Thanks

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
.....All the best everyone in this new month of JULY.........trusting GOD for the best and answered prays! Enjoy!!!!!.

Larrywhisky

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been a quiet house all day with just a post or two. We need good news, information and experiences to spur us up! It is well with every naija applicant IJN!

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
Maldini said:
Dear colleagues,

I have finally renewed my wife's international passport, it took two weeks to do the renewal.
Why it took two weeks was that it involved change of my wife's maiden name to her marital surname.

The process started from passport office Ikoyi, Lagos and finished at Immigration Headquarters in Abuja.

Any change of name due to marriage (including change of name by virtue of other things) is always done at the immigration headquarters at Abuja, the person will also appear in person in Abuja to do Data Capture again in abuja, since they already have information (inclusing biometric information) about the other name in their database.

I will go to accra and pick the visa , since accra has told me in their Visa notification mail in mid june, 2013 that i must come and pick the Visa before my medical examination expires in a date in August, 2013 .

However, because of this short time left for me to actually prepare and live in Canada, couple with i and my wife works here, We cannot resign within three weeks and move to canada.

What we plan to do is to go to Canada and spend two weeks and come back to Naija before the August date,

I have a friend in Canada, i am going to specify his address as the address that they should send our permanent residency cards to when they finally process them, he will then send the PR Cards down to us here in Naija.

I have seen from some sites and forums that it is possible to enter Canada then go out of canada while the PR card is being processed by the Canadian Government.Hope this does not have any effect ?.

Landed seniors in Canada how long does it take for the Canadian government to process the PR Card after landing ?.

What are the things that are required at the point of entrance to Canada ?

Regards,

@ Maldini

It depends, I got mine almost 3 mths, some got it within 2 months. Let just say between 6 weeks and 3 months you will get your PR card after you have landed.

However,you need your passport with visa, Confirmation of permanent residence paper and POF are what you need to land. Sometimes POF may not be asked ' but it is better you get that ready in case they ask for it.
Jovic

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
guvcode said:
For many of us planning to land and live in Calgary, it is good to be aware of the happenings over there, for the past 48 hours, many sections of Calgary city and other communities has experienced massive flooding, leading to an estimated 100,000 people been displaced, lets pray for our landed folks and get in touch to find out how they are.

More info and updates @ http://www.calgarycitynews.com/

Note: We can also take a lesson about areas to get accommodation from this event (study the area as much as you can to understand the associated potential issues)

Guvcode

We are trusting God to bless us in the land, we should study the flood affected areas in Calgary, most of those house owners will like to offer them for sale. Be wise.
Most of this forum members in Calgary know each other, by His grace we were not affected, some were evacuated for safety reason and they have gone back home after few days. I heard that government paid those that were evacuated some money for inconveniences. Thank God for government of this place.
If you are planning to come to Calgary, God who is keeping us we keep you as well.
Jovic
Jovic

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
stanone said:
Hi Jodav3 , Thanks for your response . I dey shine my eyes wella o ! Its just that i'm trying to get some info on the agents , some people believe agents make it easier however i don't believe that . I'm just looking for the necessary info required that's all
hi, the use of agent does not in any way influence cic decision. the resources you have here is more than enough for you. if you are just about to apply i recommend you join the forum "FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here." if you have not already. you can relate with people that have applied and received PER and you can ask for clarification from filling the forms to submitting.
I feel the use of agent is for uninformed folks.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Maldini said:
Dear colleagues,

I have finally renewed my wife's international passport, it took two weeks to do the renewal.
Why it took two weeks was that it involved change of my wife's maiden name to her marital surname.

The process started from passport office Ikoyi, Lagos and finished at Immigration Headquarters in Abuja.

Any change of name due to marriage (including change of name by virtue of other things) is always done at the immigration headquarters at Abuja, the person will also appear in person in Abuja to do Data Capture again in abuja, since they already have information (inclusing biometric information) about the other name in their database.

I will go to accra and pick the visa , since accra has told me in their Visa notification mail in mid june, 2013 that i must come and pick the Visa before my medical examination expires in a date in August, 2013 .

However, because of this short time left for me to actually prepare and live in Canada, couple with i and my wife works here, We cannot resign within three weeks and move to canada.

What we plan to do is to go to Canada and spend two weeks and come back to Naija before the August date,

I have a friend in Canada, i am going to specify his address as the address that they should send our permanent residency cards to when they finally process them, he will then send the PR Cards down to us here in Naija.

I have seen from some sites and forums that it is possible to enter Canada then go out of canada while the PR card is being processed by the Canadian Government.Hope this does not have any effect ?.

Landed seniors in Canada how long does it take for the Canadian government to process the PR Card after landing ?.

What are the things that are required at the point of entrance to Canada ?

Regards,
Hi Maldini, you have invested so much in this. Congrats as i believe you have the maple leaf on your passports now. I'm looking at the cost of 2 return tickets twice now. Have you checked what you have to lose if you resign with immediate effect vis-a-vis the cost of making the journey twice. If that is really what you have determined to do, why not apply for your leave days (if it has not been exhausted) and ensure you have your PR cards before returning to resign. All the best! :)

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My people

On the issue of use of an agent or not, please let us remember that this wider discussion forum that we are all benefiting from is hosted by an immigration consultant/agent/lawyer etc

It is a dis-service to their effort if we bunch them all in one basket and call their services of no use. I am neither advocating nor condemming the use of one, I am just saying let us be cautious in our use of words. I mean no offence to anyone, just pointing out an observation.

Peace!!

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
ANigerian said:
My people

On the issue of use of an agent or not, please let us remember that this wider discussion forum that we are all benefiting from is hosted by an immigration consultant/agent/lawyer etc

It is a dis-service to their effort if we bunch them all in one basket and call their services of no use. I am neither advocating nor condemming the use of one, I am just saying let us be cautious in our use of words. I mean no offence to anymore, just pointing out an observation.

Peace!!
Well said

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
ANigerian said:
My people

Peace!!
this is a laudable one coming from an immigration consultant plus it is free :)