+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Double portion said:
Spokes,
Please which airline did you go on? I like that early morning flight, I will also like to know if you know any hotel close to CIC. don't mind my questions, I believe the glory will be revealed soon.
Amen and pray His glory touch me too.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Double portion said:
Spokes,
Please which airline did you go on? I like that early morning flight, I will also like to know if you know any hotel close to CIC. don't mind my questions, I believe the glory will be revealed soon.
Hi DP!

I went with Aero contractors. And I thank God that on that particular day, all their flights were on time. So sorry I can't help you with hotel names; I went same day and came back same day and did not stay overnight!!!!!!

I pray other members of the thread that may have lodged in a hotel can help. Thanks, and yes, Gods glory will be revealed in all our lives :)

Firstladyc1

Jun 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Jan 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 25 Feb 2014
Is it too late?

Hello everyone. I am yet to send my FSW application due to evaluation issues. I've sent my transcripts to WES just yesterday and the report when ready will be sent back to my consultants in Canada.

I'm applying under the NOC0211 category. Is there any hope that I can make the cap if my application reaches CIO in 2 weeks.

Thanks

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Re: Is it too late?

Firstladyc1 said:
Hello everyone. I am yet to send my FSW application due to evaluation issues. I've sent my transcripts to WES just yesterday and the report when ready will be sent back to my consultants in Canada.

I'm applying under the NOC0211 category. Is there any hope that I can make the cap if my application reaches CIO in 2 weeks.

Thanks
Hi,

Just pray my dear but continue with your submission. Indications are that 0211 are one of the hot NOCs that may fill rapidly. In fact, I will urge you to see this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.6885.html

You will notice that some already have PERs.
I will urge you to prayerfully continue with your submission as it is likely that they may withdraw applications based on mistakes when filling forms. You have nothing to loose at this stage and they will not take your money if you don't make the cut!

Best of luck! :)

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
Good day all. Could it be Cic Accra is waiting for the month of July before it starts rolling out the much awaited over due updates or they are waiting for further directives from Cic Canada seeing that the strike is not affecting the resent released updates? By this time last year a lot of MRs & PRVs for our MI 1 seniors in the house had been released, they are truely unpredictable.

Our expectations will not be cut short in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy-Bee

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
spokes said:
Hi DP!

I went with Aero contractors. And I thank God that on that particular day, all their flights were on time. So sorry I can't help you with hotel names; I went same day and came back same day and did not stay overnight!!!!!!

I pray other members of the thread that may have lodged in a hotel can help. Thanks, and yes, Gods glory will be revealed in all our lives :)
Thanks a lot spokes. I don't like this their 5:00pm flight. I will prefer an early morning one. Does that mean aero has a 5:00am flight? Bcos on their website the departure time is 7:00am to arrive the same 7:00am, so I was wondering if the time is for the arrival or departure.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
:mad:
zajeb said:
Hello my people.

The Lord has changed my story today.After more than two years of waiting I finally received the famous Maple leaf on our passport.

MY journey to accra started on a sunday.Arrived accra very late into the nite and took a taxi to our booked hotel.Got up early on Monday morning(Naija is an hour ahead).took a taxi to the CHC(later found out it's a walking distance of 15-20 mins walk from our hotel.Anyway, we arrived there and met like five ppl waiting but gradually it became a crowd of like 50 people. We were allowed to enter around 8:00am to drop our passport and come back by 3pm to collect the visa. My hubby decide to go back to hotel to have breakfast and visit some nearby places.we left for the embassy by 2:10pm .While waiting to be called,I met "Spoke"(forum member) and other two naija guy.Gradually "Spoke" collected her visa,the two naija guys received their visa and was getting excited that my name will be called next(i submitted my passports way before evryone) but to my surprise nearly evrybody that came left before me.Then I decided to ask the lady what the matter was and that I am here to collect my visa.She asked for my name and I saw her looking into a file to bring our passport out with visa stamped.I wanted to shout praise the lord but realize I dey embassy.She gave us our passport and COPR forms.My husband and I decided to check them before leaving but found out my sons name was written incorrectly on the Visa and COPR.I called the attention of the lmmigration lady to the problem and she collected all our document back and disappeared for like 30mins and came back to give us d passport back.My son's visa was cancelled likewise mine but a new visa was reisued on another page.(In short na me and husband close embassy today ooo.

My observation is to get a place close to the embassy,lot of hotels around d place,get to the embassy at 8:00(don't mind the crowd) and come by 3pm you might be the first to be called .

I really Thank God for this great Miracle and I pray to God that Ma Ig, other senior member and evry member of this great forum will receive the miracle of update,MR and PPR very soon.My prayer is that our canadian dream will be a reality.Cheers and thank u all
Zajeb,
Howdy? I know you are still basking and savoring your new status. Enjoy yourself o jare. I am happy for you. Please I just need you to let me know the name of the hotel you stayed at and how much it cost.

I am just day dreaming about the day I will be called, don't mind me :D. At least lets plan ahead or what do you think. Faith is counting your eggs before they are hatched. Abi!!! ;D

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Double portion said:
Thanks a lot spokes. I don't like this their 5:00pm flight. I will prefer an early morning one. Does that mean aero has a 5:00am flight? Bcos on their website the departure time is 7:00am to arrive the same 7:00am, so I was wondering if the time is for the arrival or departure.
Accra is an hour behind Lagos, and the flying time is under an hour. So when the flight departs Lagos at 7am, it is 6am in Accra.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
ANigerian said:
Accra is an hour behind Lagos, and the flying time is under an hour. So when the flight departs Lagos at 7am, it is 6am in Accra.
A Nigerian,
Thanks for the insight. Morning flight is it then.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Double portion said:
ANigerian said:

@ Double portion, ANigerian
has answered all your questions.

I left Lagos 0715 (0615 Accra time) and got to Accra 0715 (0815 Lagos time).

I got to the embassy by 0815 (0915 Lagos time) for submission of passport.

I got my visa by 1530 (1630 Lagos time) and was on the flight to Lagos by 1800 (1900 Lagos time).

I got to Lagos by 2000. And in between getting to the embassy and picking my visa I worked in a friendly visit, lunch and window shopping ;D ;)

All in a days job.

anthony16

Aug 28, 2011
Sahik said:
@ Larrywhisky, Calgary is cool and we are trying to settle down. We have not secured an accommodation (still enjoying our host) yet though there offers here and there. I don't have any offers for a 1 bedroom apartment so I can't say precisely what they cost but will keep you posted on that.
Congrats Man

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Hmmmmmmm!!!!! last working day of the month. No update??? E get as e be o!

"Though the fig tree refuses to blossom, neither fruit be in the vines... and the field shall yield no meat.....yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Though it tarries, wait for it for it shall not tarry...." Happy weekend Naija forumites and wishing you a fulfilling month of July in advance.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
jodav3 said:
Hmmmmmmm!!!!! last working day of the month. No update??? E get as e be o!

"Though the fig tree refuses to blossom, neither fruit be in the vines... and the field shall yield no meat.....yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Though it tarries, wait for it for it shall not tarry...." Happy weekend Naija forumites and wishing you a fulfilling month of July in advance.
Thanks. This is well said. A great relief.....
Wish all - a pleasant and safe weekend.
Amen for the July month in advance.
Cheers.

Okoro24

Feb 28, 2008
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
0211 & 2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Please do they contact the references you give for work experience?

Okoro24