+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
olusheg said:
My Fellow Naija

GOOD NEWS .............

I just got my MR few minutes ago .

Thank You Jesus
Congratulations brother....... the rest of the journey shall be smoother and faster......keep research your FPD......and be sure not to follow the crowd....

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
shaddy said:
this is to inform you that,the whole battalion landed safely on friday 3.45pm canadian time and the process was very interesting.please bear with me as am very tired now.please relax your mind my people nobody ask about proof of fun,.but we should be truthful in whatever you are doing.toronto is a place to be.i will gist you later.please please please.....
Welcome on board brother......nice to have you here.....

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Forsure said:
Congrats Zajeb.
[/quot

Thank you so much forsure.i will celebrate with you very soon

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
MUFU said:
my peoples i am silence reader of this forums, some membars is knows me when i was small pikins. my heart is sweet me well well so i am come out today to congrat all membars who is now get PPR, it is wao! my two sisters Spokes and Zajeb, special congrat to you twos :D, i am happiness for you. I have say it that all of we who is start this canada city journeys must finish it in JESUS mighty name.

@ All, tomorrow, i will be share my aeroplane fly and land experience of last week as i am come for canada city, for now i am want to observe one day silenceses to jolly with all membars who is get PPR :D.
Thank you Mufu and Amen to your prayer. Thank God for your safe landing.cheers

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Smallie said:
Zajeb my sister, i am dancing alanta, azonto and ethigi all at the same time, simultaneously together on your behalf. Waoh!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you dear. I remember at the last meeting i had a good laugh when you told me you and loolo had started packing. Indeed, keep at it. I hope your ori has not melted o ;D :D

Did your ecas status change to medicar received before the PPR came?

@ Emperor, what is happening o!!! I'm guessing there is a trend. They seem to be issuing for FSW presently. or what do you think? Meanwhile, my ecas is yet to show medical received. Should i be worried? We submitted PCCs for 2 countries_Naija and UK.

Thanks so much smallie.we will soon dance Azonto and Alanta for u too very soon.Yes,my Ecas change to medical receive before the PPR.Pls dont worry,i submitted UK and Naija PCC too. By fire by thunder,you and emperor PPR will be released soon in Jesus Name. My ori never melt oo my sister

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
toyeeen said:
Congratulations Zajeb and Spokes
on the receipt of Ur PPRs ...wishing U both load of Gods favour in the beautiful land of Canada.

Thank so much Toyeen.Amen to your wonderful prayer.ur celebration is coming....very soon.cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
priceless said:
Congrats to every one with one update or the other.SOgood, biolah, olusheg and shady.....To everyone else still awaiting one update or the other,God would perfect it sooner than you think.

Like Sogood mentioned in his post different people have different stories to tell.Am so grateful to God about mine as I secured a very good job in my field (in a fortune 500 )company in the most unlikely city. It was a case of staying with relatives or landing in a big city(calgary/Toronto) and we chose the former even though our chances of securing a job looked bleak but we wanted a soft landing to help reduce cost.

I thank God for giving us the wisdom to make this choice and am so so grateful.

My guidance would be as follows;

1)The nos 1 recipe is to be prayerful and have faith.

2) start you job search early, start applying from Nigeria once you get your PR.If your résumé is good, recruiters would contact you(I had 3 phone interviews, and one online interview from Nigeria).

3)Find out professional organizations in your field and join them as soon as possible.Check linkedin to find out individuals residing in Canada working in your field and ask about prospect, qualification etc.I got to know via linkedin that my uk certification had an agreement with its canadian count part via a random connection on linkedin

4)Register with a recruiter.I got this job via a recruiter (Tim Moore Associates)that specializes in my field and it was through linkedin i got to know about the recruiter.If you in Supply chain pls register with them...
Recruiters have first hand info on what the Employer wants and they pre-inform you on what to say and what not to say at the initial phone interview.This phone interview is what determines if you get to the next stage of the recruiting process.For one I was told not to mention salary even if asked during the phone interview section.Discussing salary at this stage shows that you really are in for the money and not for the job itself.I had previous phone interviews where I applied directly and didn't have the inside scoop on what to say and not what to say.So I would suggest that if you see a job advert on a Company's career section and you know of a recruiter that has the same job under its portfolio pls apply on the recruiter's site.

5)Do lots and lots of networking...go to immigrants centers,gift programmes and other Govt programmes to get insight on other people's experience.

6)you can try cold calling, where you call the company you interested in working and ask to speak to the hiring manager to know if a vacant position exists or to have more insight on the Company's operation.I hear it worked for some ppl.

7)Be optimistic and pray during all the aforementioned process as God won't bring you this far and abandon you.

I pray God grants everyone's heart desire.......Canada isn't filled with bad news of job search after all...
Congratulations...... I have also observed that Canada is large on Supply Chain at the moment........good things will continue to flow for us all and more testimonies will hit the floor for us all........

A word of note from your post is the fact we all should be led by the Lord...... and follow not the crowd.... do your research ask question and you will be fine.

Cheers once again brother congratulations

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Hallo house,

Bn awhile, ema binu si moi ( no vex all on blended knee), :-*

Just to let u all know I still dance Alanta at the background for all the good news awardee ( lost count :'()

And the others be rest assured your time will come and all things will add up n fall into place. ;D

Newbies, just flow with the sequence and u will learn more

Oldies thank you for the great service.

Its summer now and it is beautiful, :p

Ya*hooooooo time for Stampede !!!!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
babymart said:
Hello House! Did You Guys Missed Me Here!!

Well I am back with a bang from Calgary, Canada!!! Therefore my family and I are happy and excited to inform you that we safely arrived in Calgary on Thursday May 30, 2013 by 9pm local time.

The experience was awesome despite the initial fears and reservations concerning reported difficulties some forumites encountered at port of entry, Montreal!! By God special Grace Ours went smoothly without missing our connecting flight to Calgary.

Our eventual journey started from Abuja with Lufthansa Airline via Frankfurt. The services and food was superb, courteous and friendly airline attendants. We finally arrived Frankfurt at 5.15am local time. After security clearance with no incident whatsoever we were directed to Canada Air counter for our next flight to Montreal by 1.30pm local, meaning we waited for over 7 hours at Frankfurt airport.

We finally left at scheduled time with supportive staff that gave families preference to board the plane first. So for those of us who not married yet, please speed up for special treatment!!! LOL!!! We arrived Montreal at 4pm local time, we did security clearance and we were directed to pick our luggage at the baggage stand to complete the immigration process and clearance to enter Canada. We were fortunate to meet only 2 families ahead of us and of course we were promptly attended to. Our POF was counted and recorded but our luggage were not checked. The lady official said she believed us. She asked us to give her 15 minutes to complete the process which she did within record time. She formally and warmly welcomed us to Canada and handed over our documents with instructions etc. She also graciously directed us to our last connecting flight to Calgary.

We THANK God immensely for bringing us this far!!

Our special Thanks goes to Vikolo, particularly, for the indescribable and wonderful assistance he and his family have been rendering. Only God can adequately reward him. We also thank Gent2 and BDX for picking us up at the Calgary Airport within a short notice.

So far we have completed the usual documentation including obtaining SIN and bank account opening processes.

Our greatest challenge now is accommodation!! Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

THANKS to ALL Forumites for all their supports in whatsoever form!!

Baby, Papa and Eaglets Mart
you are welcome .... I missed the airport trip narrowly but we shall meet soonest....we are in the trench at the moment aiming and trusting to hit target.......

Accommodation will be sorted out soonest God helping ....... He helped us ........ He will help you too......

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Omo Naija said:
Mandie...

How far with Accra na ? Na your turn now ooo... i think you should take a stroll to the embassy and ask for a face to face update :p

It is well...
Seconded!!!!! :p :p :p

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
zajeb said:
Hello everyone,

Please join me to sing halleluyah,The lord as done me well again.I woke up today to receive the email of my PPR request.I would like to appreciate the support of all senior , landed and all forum members.You are all wonderful people.I am so grateful for all your prayer ,encouragement and best wishes.Thank you God and thanks to this wonderful forum.I pray that everyone expecting update,MR,PPR dis month will be your month of jubilation.cheers
Congratulations and Jubilation and Celebration.......

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Hakpoguma said:
In my opinion, this will be sorted out by CIC itself. It is expected that, the London office will re-direct the medical result to France, if it is the appropriate address.
It seems your ability to track the wrong delivery location, in my own opinion, is your internal due diligence process, but no impact to CIC on their ways of working.
Not sure if you write to Accra, what their response will be.
However, in order not to take any chance, I will suggest that you, write a friendly mail to AVO, just giving them the background of what you have observed, and seek their help to rechannel the medical report to the right quarters and progress on next steps for you. Let's see what and how AVO will respond to these information request for assistance. There is nothing wrong in giving it a try, but this should be done in a subtle and friendly way - it does help most times. Good luck and God bless. Cheers, HAA
Seconded.........cover all angle and leave no point loose......

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MUFU said:
my peoples i am silence reader of this forums, some membars is knows me when i was small pikins. my heart is sweet me well well so i am come out today to congrat all membars who is now get PPR, it is wao! my two sisters Spokes and Zajeb, special congrat to you twos :D, i am happiness for you. I have say it that all of we who is start this canada city journeys must finish it in JESUS mighty name.

@ All, tomorrow, i will be share my aeroplane fly and land experience of last week as i am come for canada city, for now i am want to observe one day silenceses to jolly with all membars who is get PPR :D.
Welcome to the Maple land...... Has your mayor finish his crack that he was alleged to be smoking? ko si ibi ti ise o si...... awon oyinbo naa ni ti won lowo.....GBAM

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Omoelle said:
Hallo house,

Bn awhile, ema binu si moi ( no vex all on blended knee), :-*

Just to let u all know I still dance Alanta at the background for all the good news awardee ( lost count :'()

And the others be rest assured your time will come and all things will add up n fall into place. ;D

Newbies, just flow with the sequence and u will learn more

Oldies thank you for the great service.

Its summer now and it is beautiful, :p

Ya*hooooooo time for Stampede !!!!!
Sister are u in Calgary? Stampede is the word!!!!!!