+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
toto1 said:
After long journey and delays, Fedex delivered our immigrant visas this morning!!!
Congratulations toto1 on the receipt of your Visa.

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Hello everyone,

Please join me to sing halleluyah,The lord as done me well again.I woke up today to receive the email of my PPR request.I would like to appreciate the support of all senior , landed and all forum members.You are all wonderful people.I am so grateful for all your prayer ,encouragement and best wishes.Thank you God and thanks to this wonderful forum.I pray that everyone expecting update,MR,PPR dis month will be your month of jubilation.cheers

mayocksala

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
21-03-2013
Interview........
11-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
LANDED..........
24- 09- 2013
zajeb said:
Hello everyone,

Please join me to sing halleluyah,The lord as done me well again.I woke up today to receive the email of my PPR request.I would like to appreciate the support of all senior , landed and all forum members.You are all wonderful people.I am so grateful for all your prayer ,encouragement and best wishes.Thank you God and thanks to this wonderful forum.I pray that everyone expecting update,MR,PPR dis month will be your month of jubilation.cheers

Congratulations on your PPR request.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
zajeb said:
Hello everyone,

congratulation zajeb :)

mynalawal

May 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
babakura said:
Congrats .... You will surely need the yellow fever card b4 you enter Accra so make sure you get the card in Nigeria before your departure.

Dont know about the days .... Is a date stated on the PPR ? If not any day should suffice

Cheers
Thanks ;D

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
I think Accra is working.a friend that got his medical a few weeks ago and even added a new baby after MR got his MPR today.
Anyone one with IOM contact. Please help.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
zajeb said:
Hello everyone,

zajeb, congratulaions, am really happy for you, did you announce the receipt of your MR?, because I can't remember congratulating you, all the same I feel so glad because, this shows that ours are coming very soon.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zajeb said:
Hello everyone,

CONGRATULATION, ZAJEB

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
zajeb said:
Hello everyone,

Congratulations!!!!

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
zajeb said:
Hello everyone,

Congratulations.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
zajeb said:
Hello everyone,

Thank God! :p
Congrats, Zajeb and much blessing for the rest to come!

Guys,
Let it rain more good news o

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MY DEAREST FORUMIT
MY WIFE MEDICAL RESULT WAS SENT TO WRONG ADDRESS, I DID MINE IN NAIJA HERE, MY WIFE DID HER OWN IN SOUTH AFRICA I MAILED THE HOSPITAL ABOUT THE ADDRESS IN FRANCE INSTEAD THEY SENT IT TO LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM , I GOT TO KNOW FROM THE TRACKING NUMBER.
WHAT DO I DO NOW , SHD I INFORM ACCRA EMBASSY, LONDON EMBASSY,ANF FRANCE EMBASSY. I AM TOTALLY CONFUSE NOW , I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT CONTRIBUTION
SEUN

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
zajeb said:
Hello everyone,

Congratulations........Zajeb. So delighted about this news - you have crossed the finished line. Wish you all the best in your next step.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seun said:
MY DEAREST FORUMIT
MY WIFE MEDICAL RESULT WAS SENT TO WRONG ADDRESS, I DID MINE IN NAIJA HERE, MY WIFE DID HER OWN IN SOUTH AFRICA I MAILED THE HOSPITAL ABOUT THE ADDRESS IN FRANCE INSTEAD THEY SENT IT TO LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM , I GOT TO KNOW FROM THE TRACKING NUMBER.
WHAT DO I DO NOW , SHD I INFORM ACCRA EMBASSY, LONDON EMBASSY,ANF FRANCE EMBASSY. I AM TOTALLY CONFUSE NOW , I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT CONTRIBUTION
SEUN
Seun

I believe you need do nothing. Each DMP is in a region and they will only send the result to the regional centre that covers them, hence the reason the doctor sent it to London.

The medical section in London will review the results and it will be linked to the application reference automatically as all the results will be loaded to one reference which is your file reference.

zajeb said:
Hello everyone,

Congratulations Zajeb!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Seun said:
MY DEAREST FORUMIT
SEUN
In my opinion, this will be sorted out by CIC itself. It is expected that, the London office will re-direct the medical result to France, if it is the appropriate address.
It seems your ability to track the wrong delivery location, in my own opinion, is your internal due diligence process, but no impact to CIC on their ways of working.
Not sure if you write to Accra, what their response will be.
However, in order not to take any chance, I will suggest that you, write a friendly mail to AVO, just giving them the background of what you have observed, and seek their help to rechannel the medical report to the right quarters and progress on next steps for you. Let's see what and how AVO will respond to these information request for assistance. There is nothing wrong in giving it a try, but this should be done in a subtle and friendly way - it does help most times. Good luck and God bless. Cheers, HAA