+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Sahik

Mar 15, 2013
Congrats Spokes!

I pray that the month of June would herald the influx of many MRs and PPRs. Be expectant!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Double portion said:
Congratulations Spokes. This was how your MR announced the inflow of MRs. I believe this your PR will do same again IJN.
Happy new month everybody. The rain of God's goodness never stops falling. We shall be soaked with it this month IJN.
Amen! And thanks so much, Double portion.

Sahik said:
Congrats Spokes!

I pray that the month of June would herald the influx of many MRs and PPRs. Be expectant!
Amen! Thanks, Sahik. [/

]
Canada said:
congratulations Spokes! I remember when you started this journey.
Am a silent follower of the forum. Just had to say smthing today.

I wonder if it would be possible for those of us in Benin to have meetings too like the ones held in Lagos. It would help those of us independent applicants a lot. And there is always strength in number.

just thinking aloud.
Thanks @ Canada, here we come!
I'm glad I was able to make you come out :p :D

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
spokes said:
Eljo my bro! Thanks so much!
It finally happened o and I'm so full of praises. :p
Great to hear from you and hope you and yours are doing well!

To Him be all Glory!
Thanks, Favor
Wow ooo!! A very big CONGRATULATIONS Spokes on your PPR receipt. May Psalm 126: 1-2 be fulfilled again in the remaining processes.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Hello House! Did You Guys Missed Me Here!!

Well I am back with a bang from Calgary, Canada!!! Therefore my family and I are happy and excited to inform you that we safely arrived in Calgary on Thursday May 30, 2013 by 9pm local time.

The experience was awesome despite the initial fears and reservations concerning reported difficulties some forumites encountered at port of entry, Montreal!! By God special Grace Ours went smoothly without missing our connecting flight to Calgary.

Our eventual journey started from Abuja with Lufthansa Airline via Frankfurt. The services and food was superb, courteous and friendly airline attendants. We finally arrived Frankfurt at 5.15am local time. After security clearance with no incident whatsoever we were directed to Canada Air counter for our next flight to Montreal by 1.30pm local, meaning we waited for over 7 hours at Frankfurt airport.

We finally left at scheduled time with supportive staff that gave families preference to board the plane first. So for those of us who not married yet, please speed up for special treatment!!! LOL!!! We arrived Montreal at 4pm local time, we did security clearance and we were directed to pick our luggage at the baggage stand to complete the immigration process and clearance to enter Canada. We were fortunate to meet only 2 families ahead of us and of course we were promptly attended to. Our POF was counted and recorded but our luggage were not checked. The lady official said she believed us. She asked us to give her 15 minutes to complete the process which she did within record time. She formally and warmly welcomed us to Canada and handed over our documents with instructions etc. She also graciously directed us to our last connecting flight to Calgary.

We THANK God immensely for bringing us this far!!

Our special Thanks goes to Vikolo, particularly, for the indescribable and wonderful assistance he and his family have been rendering. Only God can adequately reward him. We also thank Gent2 and BDX for picking us up at the Calgary Airport within a short notice.

So far we have completed the usual documentation including obtaining SIN and bank account opening processes.

Our greatest challenge now is accommodation!! Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

THANKS to ALL Forumites for all their supports in whatsoever form!!

Baby, Papa and Eaglets Mart

Forsure

Star Member
May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
08/03/2012
Med's Request
13/11/2013
Med's Done....
20/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013 IJN
babymart said:

Well I am back with a bang from Calgary, Canada!!! Therefore my family and I are happy and excited to inform you that we safely arrived in Calgary on Thursday May 30, 2013 by 9pm local time.

The experience was awesome despite the initial fears and reservations concerning reported difficulties some forumites encountered at port of entry, Montreal!! By God special Grace Ours went smoothly without missing our connecting flight to Calgary.

Our eventual journey started from Abuja with Lufthansa Airline via Frankfurt. The services and food was superb, courteous and friendly airline attendants. We finally arrived Frankfurt at 5.15am local time. After security clearance with no incident whatsoever we were directed to Canada Air counter for our next flight to Montreal by 1.30pm local, meaning we waited for over 7 hours at Frankfurt airport.

We finally left at scheduled time with supportive staff that gave families preference to board the plane first. So for those of us who not married yet, please speed up for special treatment!!! LOL!!! We arrived Montreal at 4pm local time, we did security clearance and we were directed to pick our luggage at the baggage stand to complete the immigration process and clearance to enter Canada. We were fortunate to meet only 2 families ahead of us and of course we were promptly attended to. Our POF was counted and recorded but our luggage were not checked. The lady official said she believed us. She asked us to give her 15 minutes to complete the process which she did within record time. She formally and warmly welcomed us to Canada and handed over our documents with instructions etc. She also graciously directed us to our last connecting flight to Calgary.

Our special Thanks goes to Vikolo, particularly, for the indescribable and wonderful assistance he and his family have been rendering. Only God can adequately reward him. We also thank Gent2 and BDX for picking us up at the Calgary Airport within a short notice.

So far we have completed the usual documentation including obtaining SIN and bank account opening processes.

Our greatest challenge now is accommodation!! Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

Babymart,

Once again, Congratulations on your safe landing into your promised land.
This is good news!!!

kubee

May 27, 2013
hello my fellow naijas, my first time here and l really need help, :'( l intend to apply to conestoga college Jan 2014 fo Human resources mgt and lm studying for PMP here in naija and dis whole move is so dat l can come later for my kids and hubby will den apply for 2014 September intake for MSc and we r hoping to come wt d kids den and possible apply for PR pls wat are my chances, lm using an agent called maple education, plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss l really need ur honest response, lm waiting

Kubee

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
babymart said:

To God be the glory for the successful landing :)

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
babymart said:

Congratulations Babymart on your successful landing. May God grant you your heart desires

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
babymart said:

Congratulations> Wish you and yours the best Canada can offer, IJNA.

Steeve

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Forum Members !!!

I have been following all the infos, treads and post on this forum and it is good to say that you all have been really helpful in terms of information, tips and all.

I am bound for Winnipeg, Manitoba this month, and I would like some advice as to where will be best to do my "Record of Landing"
My flight Itinery say Lagos-London, London -Toronto, Toronto - Winnipeg.

Dear forum members, kindly advice where best to do my Record of landing and what more to expect on the way ahead.

Thank You all, cos you've been a source of strenght.

Steeve.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steeve said:
Hello Forum Members !!!

I have been following all the infos, treads and post on this forum and it is good to say that you all have been really helpful in terms of information, tips and all.

I am bound for Winnipeg, Manitoba this month, and I would like some advice as to where will be best to do my "Record of Landing"
My flight Itinery say Lagos-London, London -Toronto, Toronto - Winnipeg.

Dear forum members, kindly advice where best to do my Record of landing and what more to expect on the way ahead.

Thank You all, cos you've been a source of strenght.

Steeve.
Congratulations on the pending landing!

It is not a matter of choice, your landing is done at the point where you first enter Canada, in this case, Toronto. All landing formalities will be done at Toronto, at the end of which you will proceed to make your local (domestic) connecting flight to Winnipeg!

Peace!!!

Steeve

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANigerian said:
Congratulations on the pending landing!

It is not a matter of choice, your landing is done at the point where you first enter Canada, in this case, Toronto. All landing formalities will be done at Toronto, at the end of which you will proceed to make your local (domestic) connecting flight to Winnipeg!

Peace!!!
Thanks ANigerian for the info !!

Steeve

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Landed Seniors !!!

Could any of the landed seniors who did their "Record of Landing" and other immigration formalities in Toronto give me a hint of what to expect. Also for processing of the PRC, SIN, Health Insurance - will it be done at Toronto, or Winnipeg, since Winnipeg is my final destination?

Thanks

Steeve.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
babymart said:

We bless GOd for your successful landing.
I wish you and yours all the best in Canada.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
babymart said:
Wow ooo!! A very big CONGRATULATIONS Spokes on your PPR receipt. May Psalm 126: 1-2 be fulfilled again in the remaining processes.
Amen! And thanks, babymart.

Also, Congrats on your landing and may the Lord shower you with favor in this new land of ours! ;)
Enjoy!