+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Steeve said:
Dear Landed Seniors !!!

Could any of the landed seniors who did their "Record of Landing" and other immigration formalities in Toronto give me a hint of what to expect. Also for processing of the PRC, SIN, Health Insurance - will it be done at Toronto, or Winnipeg, since Winnipeg is my final destination?

Thanks

Steeve.
From what I know ;
PRC is submitted at point of entry shld you have a valid address the card can be posted if not you apply for the card when you land in winnipeg.
SIN, Health card and others has to be done in winnipeg .. SIN and Health card differ by province so they will be done at your province of destination.

Cheers
BabaKura

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
spokes said:
Ps. 126 v 1-2.
COngrats oooo ..., GOD bless ya hustle

ojesco

Jun 3, 2013
Hello Good Nigerian people,

I'm new to this forum. i want to travel to canada, work and live there but i don't know how to go about it. I have two years working experience as Finance Graduate. please can someone graciously render me help how to go about it. currently, i don't have job in Nigeria

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
babymart said:
Hello House! Did You Guys Missed Me Here!!

Well I am back with a bang from Calgary, Canada!!! Therefore my family and I are happy and excited to inform you that we safely arrived in Calgary on Thursday May 30, 2013 by 9pm local time.

The experience was awesome despite the initial fears and reservations concerning reported difficulties some forumites encountered at port of entry, Montreal!! By God special Grace Ours went smoothly without missing our connecting flight to Calgary.

Our eventual journey started from Abuja with Lufthansa Airline via Frankfurt. The services and food was superb, courteous and friendly airline attendants. We finally arrived Frankfurt at 5.15am local time. After security clearance with no incident whatsoever we were directed to Canada Air counter for our next flight to Montreal by 1.30pm local, meaning we waited for over 7 hours at Frankfurt airport.

We finally left at scheduled time with supportive staff that gave families preference to board the plane first. So for those of us who not married yet, please speed up for special treatment!!! LOL!!! We arrived Montreal at 4pm local time, we did security clearance and we were directed to pick our luggage at the baggage stand to complete the immigration process and clearance to enter Canada. We were fortunate to meet only 2 families ahead of us and of course we were promptly attended to. Our POF was counted and recorded but our luggage were not checked. The lady official said she believed us. She asked us to give her 15 minutes to complete the process which she did within record time. She formally and warmly welcomed us to Canada and handed over our documents with instructions etc. She also graciously directed us to our last connecting flight to Calgary.

We THANK God immensely for bringing us this far!!

Our special Thanks goes to Vikolo, particularly, for the indescribable and wonderful assistance he and his family have been rendering. Only God can adequately reward him. We also thank Gent2 and BDX for picking us up at the Calgary Airport within a short notice.

So far we have completed the usual documentation including obtaining SIN and bank account opening processes.

Our greatest challenge now is accommodation!! Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

THANKS to ALL Forumites for all their supports in whatsoever form!!

Baby, Papa and Eaglets Mart
Congratulation, i wish you the very best in Canada

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
spokes said:
spokes, congratulations, God has already perfected his work on your life and family and thank you for waking up the house with your good news.

@babymart, congrats for safe landing, may you and yours possess the land of canada, Amen

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
gabrilla said:
spokes, congratulations, God has already perfected his work on your life and family and thank you for waking up the house with your good news.

@ babymart, congrats for safe landing, may you and yours possess the land of canada, Amen
.... and I'm glad I woke up the house ;). And I ask everyone to brace up for loads of great news for everyone, IJN :)

Thanks, gabrilla.

anthonydebo

Oct 23, 2012
spokes said:
Good day house. Kindly help me with some issues. I am about to start my application for fsw. I have 2 constriants which are: do I have to send my credentilas for assestment and do d application for job before I embark on the application. Please my experience housemate. Kindly give me all information that will be of assistance. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ house!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
anthonydebo said:
Good day house. Kindly help me with some issues. I am about to start my application for fsw. I have 2 constriants which are: do I have to send my credentilas for assestment and do d application for job before I embark on the application. Please my experience housemate. Kindly give me all information that will be of assistance. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ house!
Thanks, Anthonydebo.

To provide better clarity for you, I would like to suggest you read and digest the information contained in the link provided below.

The detailed rules >> pls click on link to access >>>http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Also, see link to the guideline document -http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Please, I hope this helps.

Cheers, HAA

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
babymart said:
Hello House! Did You Guys Missed Me Here!!

Well I am back with a bang from Calgary, Canada!!! Therefore my family and I are happy and excited to inform you that we safely arrived in Calgary on Thursday May 30, 2013 by 9pm local time.

The experience was awesome despite the initial fears and reservations concerning reported difficulties some forumites encountered at port of entry, Montreal!! By God special Grace Ours went smoothly without missing our connecting flight to Calgary.

Our eventual journey started from Abuja with Lufthansa Airline via Frankfurt. The services and food was superb, courteous and friendly airline attendants. We finally arrived Frankfurt at 5.15am local time. After security clearance with no incident whatsoever we were directed to Canada Air counter for our next flight to Montreal by 1.30pm local, meaning we waited for over 7 hours at Frankfurt airport.

We finally left at scheduled time with supportive staff that gave families preference to board the plane first. So for those of us who not married yet, please speed up for special treatment!!! LOL!!! We arrived Montreal at 4pm local time, we did security clearance and we were directed to pick our luggage at the baggage stand to complete the immigration process and clearance to enter Canada. We were fortunate to meet only 2 families ahead of us and of course we were promptly attended to. Our POF was counted and recorded but our luggage were not checked. The lady official said she believed us. She asked us to give her 15 minutes to complete the process which she did within record time. She formally and warmly welcomed us to Canada and handed over our documents with instructions etc. She also graciously directed us to our last connecting flight to Calgary.

We THANK God immensely for bringing us this far!!

Our special Thanks goes to Vikolo, particularly, for the indescribable and wonderful assistance he and his family have been rendering. Only God can adequately reward him. We also thank Gent2 and BDX for picking us up at the Calgary Airport within a short notice.

So far we have completed the usual documentation including obtaining SIN and bank account opening processes.

Our greatest challenge now is accommodation!! Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

THANKS to ALL Forumites for all their supports in whatsoever form!!

Baby, Papa and Eaglets Mart
Congratulations Baby, Papa and Eaglets Mart on your successful landing in Calgary, Canada.
May God Almighty perfect your ways in the new Land Amen.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
ojesco said:
Hello Good Nigerian people,

I'm new to this forum. i want to travel to canada, work and live there but i don't know how to go about it. I have two years working experience as Finance Graduate. please can someone graciously render me help how to go about it. currently, i don't have job in Nigeria
Welcome on board. Just go to cic.gc.ca, click on immigrate, the federal skilled worker. Follow their instructions under the federal skilled worker application.
All the best.

mynalawal

May 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Hiya,

My good people. I am a silent follower of the thread and received my passport request on the 30th of May. :D I will be leaving from Abuja and need some guidance on the way to go about it.

Do I need yellow fever card to enter Accra?????? Is it best to visit the office on a Monday or Tuesday...... Just general advice sha......

Thanks alot