+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
Akerekoro said:
Na wa o for these new rules.
Truly, CIC is gradually closing/pulling the plug to this Programme making it almost impossible to qualify :eek:. It's not their fault if not for our self centered leaders that makes this country unbearable :-\.

Busy-Bee

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
78% asians to just 4% africans! What a wide margin. I think its partly due to the fact that asia constitutes about 60% of world population with africa having just 15%.

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
@ Anigeri. Ok. Many thanks & God bless

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Lets inject a dose of tolerance in our statements in this very open forum (you need a lot of it to live in a multicultural society like Canada).
A lot of people would find us funny too! It's all about tolerance. Lets keep our prejudice to ourselves (you could be fired from work for making statements like this which can be judged as racist). Kindly take off this post!!!!!

I remember seeing an anti-semitic post some few pages back as well, which a lot of people worsened with several negative comments. This has to stop my people.

Thanks and please lets all be prudent on issues like this.
Cheers!

*The original statement was modified to enable the reference post to be removed (and it has been removed). Thanks.

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
spokes said:
My dear,
You share this forum with them. Lets inject a dose of tolerance in our statements in this very open forum (you need a lot of it to live in a multicultural society like Canada).
A lot of people would find us funny too! It all about tolerance. Lets keep our prejudice to ourselves (you could be fired from work for making statements like this which can be judged as racist). Kindly take off this post!!!!!

I remember seeing an anti-semitic post some few pages back as well, which a lot of people worsened with several negative comments. This has to stop my people.

Cheers!
True talk!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
spokes said:
My dear,
You share this forum with them. Lets inject a dose of tolerance in our statements in this very open forum (you need a lot of it to live in a multicultural society like Canada).
A lot of people would find us funny too! It all about tolerance. Lets keep our prejudice to ourselves (you could be fired from work for making statements like this which can be judged as racist). Kindly take off this post!!!!!

Cheers!
Thanks, noted. Page removed - my apologies. Cheers, HAA

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Hakpoguma said:
Thanks, noted. Page removed - my apologies. Cheers, HAA
Thanks so much, great forumite ;)

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
My email to Accra yesterday and their reply today. Please read their reply under and let me know if sounds positive. The Canada high commission, Accra I have made an application for Canada permanent residence visa, I have done my medical and paid the right for permanent residence fees for nearly 3months now. I have sent the documents your office requested from me in your last email. I want to know if you are satisfy with the documents from Northumbria Police that I submitted to you via DHL?. If there is anything you want from me to enable you make a decision about my application never hesitate to contact me on xxxxxx@yahoo.com.

Note

Frequently asked questions regarding criminality on CIC (Government of Canada) website :

My conviction comes within the provisions of: the NZ Clean Slate Act 2004 / the spent convictions scheme in the Australian State or Territory where I was convicted or I hold a Fiji Certificate of Criminal Rehabilitation. Do I have to declare the conviction – do I still need an admissibility assessment?

Answer: Some convictions are considered “spent” or “clean slated” after a period of time has passed. These convictions should still be declared on any application being made for a visa to go to Canada. In cases where the clean slate/spent schemes have been applied, Canada also accepts these cases as spent – and the person is admissible to Canada. There is no need for you to seek an admissibility assessment.

The question and answer above is similar to my case "having a simple police caution in the UK", a police caution in the UK falls under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The law was changed on 19 December 2008. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act now covers simple cautions, reprimands and warnings will become spent immediately. The change covers all cautions, reprimands, and warnings including those administered before 19 December 2008.

Cautions are given to adults aged 18 or over for minor crimes. A caution is not a criminal conviction. From CIC website, you stated that conviction that are considered spent in a country outside Canada, that Canada will also consider it spent for the purpose of immigration. A UK police caution is considered spent immediately at the point of been issued.
From the UK home office website: Question. Do cautions and reprimands count as criminal records?

Cautions, reprimands and final warnings are not criminal convictions and so are not dealt with by the Act.

If people with cautions, reprimands or final warnings only, are asked whether they have any 'criminal convictions' they can answer 'no'. Sometimes people are asked if they have a 'criminal record'. This is a less precise term, but it is usually understood to mean convictions. So people who are asked if they have a 'criminal record' may also answer 'no' if they have no convictions.

The website of the UK justice department is attached below:
http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/offenders/rehabilitation/rehabilitation-offenders.pdf

Thanks. Accra reply today - Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Be assured your application is in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

Please refer to the CIC web site for information on standard processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/menu-perm.asp

No further action is required by you at this time.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section (ROS)
Canadian High Commission
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Facsimile : (+233) 302 21154
P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Avenue, Accra, Ghana
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada | Affaires étrangères et Commerce international Canada

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Pilele01 said:
My email to Accra yesterday and their reply today. Please read their reply under and let me know if sounds positive. The Canada high commission, Accra I have made an application for Canada permanent residence visa, I have done my medical and paid the right for permanent residence fees for nearly 3months now. I have sent the documents your office requested from me in your last email. I want to know if you are satisfy with the documents from Northumbria Police that I submitted to you via DHL?. If there is anything you want from me to enable you make a decision about my application never hesitate to contact me on xxxxxx @ yahoo.com.

Note

Frequently asked questions regarding criminality on CIC (Government of Canada) website :

My conviction comes within the provisions of: the NZ Clean Slate Act 2004 / the spent convictions scheme in the Australian State or Territory where I was convicted or I hold a Fiji Certificate of Criminal Rehabilitation. Do I have to declare the conviction – do I still need an admissibility assessment?

Answer: Some convictions are considered “spent” or “clean slated” after a period of time has passed. These convictions should still be declared on any application being made for a visa to go to Canada. In cases where the clean slate/spent schemes have been applied, Canada also accepts these cases as spent – and the person is admissible to Canada. There is no need for you to seek an admissibility assessment.

The question and answer above is similar to my case "having a simple police caution in the UK", a police caution in the UK falls under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The law was changed on 19 December 2008. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act now covers simple cautions, reprimands and warnings will become spent immediately. The change covers all cautions, reprimands, and warnings including those administered before 19 December 2008.

Cautions are given to adults aged 18 or over for minor crimes. A caution is not a criminal conviction. From CIC website, you stated that conviction that are considered spent in a country outside Canada, that Canada will also consider it spent for the purpose of immigration. A UK police caution is considered spent immediately at the point of been issued.
From the UK home office website: Question. Do cautions and reprimands count as criminal records?

Cautions, reprimands and final warnings are not criminal convictions and so are not dealt with by the Act.

If people with cautions, reprimands or final warnings only, are asked whether they have any 'criminal convictions' they can answer 'no'. Sometimes people are asked if they have a 'criminal record'. This is a less precise term, but it is usually understood to mean convictions. So people who are asked if they have a 'criminal record' may also answer 'no' if they have no convictions.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/offenders/rehabilitation/rehabilitation-offenders.pdf

Be assured your application is in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

Sincerely,

Canadian High Commission
accra.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada | Affaires étrangères et Commerce international Canada

Bros,

No cause for alarm. Everything is perfect.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
@ Pilele01

Thats the same reply I got from them over a month ago and it makes me wonder what they have been reviewing OR is the queue that long ?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dont worry it is well ... Since the conviction has been spent .. It shldn't be a source of worry

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Pilele01 said:
My email to Accra yesterday and their reply today. Please read their reply under and let me know if sounds positive. The Canada high commission, Accra I have made an application for Canada permanent residence visa, I have done my medical and paid the right for permanent residence fees for nearly 3months now. I have sent the documents your office requested from me in your last email. I want to know if you are satisfy with the documents from Northumbria Police that I submitted to you via DHL?. If there is anything you want from me to enable you make a decision about my application never hesitate to contact me on xxxxxx @ yahoo.com.

Note

Sincerely,

Canadian High Commission
accra.immigration @ international.gc.ca
They have said it all. They don't need any further actions from you from now and forever IJN. just relax, I believe everything is in order. Stay blessed.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
KOFOWOROLA said:
I need quebec application link, its urgent please.
here is quebec's link:
http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca%2Fen%2F&ei=oy2JUaPxDsKYhQe11oHwDA&usg=AFQjCNEVUnJ_9DYjUF3wG_TJQgmDRBHgUQ&bvm=bv.45960087,d.ZG4