+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
My guys make una chille,everytin go fall in place by the reason of our Prayer.God no dey sleep on our individual cases.

E go show like magic very soon.

I hail oooh,no shaking.

Ig

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
igbehinadara said:
My guys make una chille,everytin go fall in place by the reason of our Prayer.God no dey sleep on our individual cases.

I hail oooh,no shaking.

Ig
I can't agree less with you Ma Ig. In God we trust and He will do it. Thanks for your continual encouragement.

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
Omo Naija said:
Congrats bro....
I think Mandie should get her update next.... then ???
Thank God for his mercies.
babymart said:
Congrats Polestar1 on your updates.wishing you the best in the remaining processess.
Akerekoro said:
Congratulations POLESTAR1 on the updates. Same story all the way. MR will drop shortly.
I think this new procedure of RPRF before MR or with MR is to fast track the process.
AVO please keep doing the good work. Thank you God.
Pilele01 said:
congrat. You getting MR tommorow by email. I got my MR next day after RPRF. That is Accra procedures. These guys are working.
arewaincalgary said:
congrats polestar1,the Lord will perfect the remaining process in Jesus name
gel003 said:
Congratulations sir. MR is on its way.
emmy_est said:
@ polestar congrats on your update,long time no see,how s ur end regards to the family
gabrilla said:
POLESTAR1, congratulations for your update. People the flood is getting closer.
babakura said:
Congrats it is well
tinuadeadebola said:
Congrats to all who received updates from Accra it shows visa officer is finally woken up from their deep slumber .........
cheers
Tinu
dcrest said:
congratulations.
Hakpoguma said:
Congratulations POLESTAR1, on the AVO update...don't worry, your MR is on the way!.
Congrats.
Busy B said:
Congratulations my brother, I am very happy for you and ur family.
Busy-Bee
Emperor said:
Polestar, I say a big congratulation
mide said:
Congratulations POLESTAR 1, accra has finally woken up.
Cynthybaby said:
Congratulations Polestar1. MR to drop soon.
Alfpharm said:
@ Double portion, udu, Polester
Congrats
For those of us waiting, our time has came.
GLORIOUS FAVOUR said:
CONGRATS to all my brothers and sisters who got updates. Our dreams are now realities.
@ babakura, wuz up with ACCRA? Any communication?
God bless all of us.
MUFU said:
i am congrat all forums membars who is now get MR, mores will be follows soon. as you peoples is preparation to land for canada city, i am advice you to plans VERY VERY well o. canada city is good o, but..... :-\ see you soon for canada city :-*
Biolah said:
@ POLESTAR1,
Congratulations on the receipt of your MR. Wish you God speed in the final lap of the process.
Biolah
wole cash said:
Congratulations to all those that have received updates from Accra visa office. Good news shall continue to flow our paths.
tinuadeadebola said:
@ Zajeb, Polyester double portion hearty congratulations on your MR am happy for you guys cause it's an indication that the much awaited hour has come. It has started and it won't stop it can only keep coming in the coming days we would be getting several MRs daily.

As per the new release by cic it is well!!! 5000 cap is small but I guess one has to act fast!
Cheers
Ikemba said:
Zajeb, Double Portion Polestar1 and indeed all our colleagues that have received MR and updates, i congratulate you and pray for God's speed in the remaining process. For those of us still hanging out there, i tell you, the light is getting brighter and brighter at the end of this long tunnel. Just hang in there and continue to trust God. ;D ;) ;D
Kayb said:
Congrats Polestar1 am so happy for u and i wish u &family safe trip to lagos for ur medical.
All those who updates congrat, ire akari o.
Cheers
smooth said:
Double portion,Zajeb and Polestar1 congratulations on the arrival of your MR.
igbehinadara said:
What more can i say to this awesome God,thank thank thank thank thank you Lord, for everything and everything.

Congratulations to Zajeb,Polestar1 and others who got MR,may the rain touch as many that is due and waiting in Jesus's name.Amen.

Dear All, I want to take a minute to say thanks for your time, thanks for the wishes, thanks for everything

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
igbehinadara said:

I hail oooh,no shaking.

Ig
Amen and pray same into your application Ig.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Ikemba said:
I can't agree less with you Ma Ig. In God we trust and He will do it. Thanks for your continual encouragement.
I pray for your MR to be released this week IJN.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Emperor said:
I pray for your MR to be released this week IJN.
Thanks Bros and same prayer for your PPR :)

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
igbehinadara said:

I hail oooh,no shaking.

Ig
Thanks Ma Ig. All of us shall rejoice at the end in Jesus Name Amen.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
ajayidan said:
Hi Razaq,

Any news from Montreal?
@Ajayidan,no news yet,however,a good from another end.Thank God.

Razaqng

GLORIOUS FAVOUR

Mar 19, 2013
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SENT CONGRATULATORY MSG TO ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. THANKS TO OFONZO, YOU WERE SIMPLY EXCEPTIONAL. YOU NO DEY PICK MY CALL OOOOO.

MAKE I GIVE UNA LITTLE GIST AS PER MY TRIP TO ACCRA,
I WENT TO SOUTH AFRICA FOR A CHURCH PROGRAM IN JO'BOURG, I LEFT SA FOR ACCRA ON THE 30TH OF APRIL. I STAYED WITH A CHRISTIAN BROTHER IN ACCRA. ON THE 2ND OF MAY I TOOK OFF EARLY TO THE EMBASSY. I GOT THERE FEW MINUTES AFTER 7. I WAS NUMBER 13 ON THE QUEUE. AT QUARTER TO 8AM, WE WERE ASKED TO COME IN. WENT THROUGH SECURITY SCREENING. WE WHERE GIVEN VISITOR'S BADGE. I STOOD IN FRONT OF THE RECEPTIONIST AND SHE ASKED WHY I WAS HERE. I TOLD HER AND I WAS ASKED FOR THE PPR LETTER, PASSPORT PHOTOS AND INT'L PASSPORT. SHE THEN ASKED ME TO COME BACK BY 3PM. MY PEOPLE I STARTED PRAYING TO GOD BUT THIS TIME, A PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING.I MOVED INTO TOWN TO LOOK AROUND. AT ABOUT QUARTER TO 3PM, I WAS BACK. THE RECEPTIONIST STARTED CALLING NAMES. I WAS THE SECOND PERSON. IMMEDIATELY I SAW MY SON'S COPR, I BROKE DOWN. MY PEOPLE, I WAS OVERWHELMED. MY DREAM IS FINALLY A REALITY. SHE TRIED TO EXPLAINED CERTAIN THINGS TO ME BUT "MEN" I DIIDNT EVEN HEAR HER. I TOOK MY STUFF FROM HER. THEN............ PRAISES.

DONT GIVE UP PEOPLE. BE PERSISTENT IN PRAYERS, SOW SEEDS FOR THE FUTURE. GOD IS ABLE TO DO WHAT HE SAYS HE WOULD DO. THIS MONTH IS YOUR MONTH. IT IS A MONTH OF ADVANCING........... IT IS IS UPDATE RAIN.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
GLORIOUS FAVOUR said:
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SENT CONGRATULATORY MSG TO ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. THANKS TO OFONZO, YOU WERE SIMPLY EXCEPTIONAL. YOU NO DEY PICK MY CALL OOOOO.

I WENT TO SOUTH AFRICA FOR A CHURCH PROGRAM IN JO'BOURG, I LEFT SA FOR ACCRA ON THE 30TH OF APRIL. I STAYED WITH A CHRISTIAN BROTHER IN ACCRA. ON THE 2ND OF MAY I TOOK OFF EARLY TO THE EMBASSY. I GOT THERE FEW MINUTES AFTER 7. I WAS NUMBER 13 ON THE QUEUE. AT QUARTER TO 8AM, WE WERE ASKED TO COME IN. WENT THROUGH SECURITY SCREENING. WE WHERE GIVEN VISITOR'S BADGE. I STOOD IN FRONT OF THE RECEPTIONIST AND SHE ASKED WHY I WAS HERE. I TOLD HER AND I WAS ASKED FOR THE PPR LETTER, PASSPORT PHOTOS AND INT'L PASSPORT. SHE THEN ASKED ME TO COME BACK BY 3PM. MY PEOPLE I STARTED PRAYING TO GOD BUT THIS TIME, A PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING.I MOVED INTO TOWN TO LOOK AROUND. AT ABOUT QUARTER TO 3PM, I WAS BACK. THE RECEPTIONIST STARTED CALLING NAMES. I WAS THE SECOND PERSON. IMMEDIATELY I SAW MY SON'S COPR, I BROKE DOWN. MY PEOPLE, I WAS OVERWHELMED. MY DREAM IS FINALLY A REALITY. SHE TRIED TO EXPLAINED CERTAIN THINGS TO ME BUT "MEN" I DIIDNT EVEN HEAR HER. I TOOK MY STUFF FROM HER. THEN............ PRAISES.

DONT GIVE UP PEOPLE. BE PERSISTENT IN PRAYERS, SOW SEEDS FOR THE FUTURE. GOD IS ABLE TO DO WHAT HE SAYS HE WOULD DO. THIS MONTH IS YOUR MONTH. IT IS A MONTH OF ADVANCING........... IT IS IS UPDATE RAIN.

GOD BLESS US ALL.
I bless God for His gift of PR Visa.

I look forward to write my own Accra story this month sby His grace. 8)

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GLORIOUS FAVOUR said:

GOD BLESS US ALL.
A BIG CONGRATS ON YOUR MAPLE LEAF. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL ANSWER THE REST OF US VERY SOON.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
GLORIOUS FAVOUR said:

GOD BLESS US ALL.
Thanks. A big congratulations to you and yours. God indeed anwsers prayers. Wish you the best as you make all the necessary preparations for landing. Praise ye the Lord, Allelulia. Congrats!!!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Hello, my people,

I hail everyone ooooo!- I trust all is well at your end.
My international passport recently got renewed, just about 2 months ago. My questions is - Should I inform AVO of this new change, since this is different from the one (international passport details) I earlier submitted when filing in my application to CIC in 2011.

Kindly advise - hoping someone will hit the ball rolling on this enquiry. Thanks and cheers, HAA

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hakpoguma said:
Hello, my people,

I hail everyone ooooo!- I trust all is well at your end.
My international passport recently got renewed, just about 2 months ago. My questions is - Should I inform AVO of this new change, since this is different from the one (international passport details) I earlier submitted when filing in my application to CIC in 2011.

Kindly advise - hoping someone will hit the ball rolling on this enquiry. Thanks and cheers, HAA
Please scan and e-mail the bio page Accra if you wish....I did same when I renewed mine in Dec 2011..The visa would be issued in the new passport.

*Mandie*