+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

udu

Jul 15, 2012
Well! well!! well!!! my dear Hakpoguma, i think i agree with sahik(Your application for visiting visa is independent of the PR)and again any achievement made after your PR u need to update them as well, so why worry urself, its all about your money and as such its a progressive move and its a free world, pls go and excel( also wot did u feel in ur PR forms there is a place they ask if u have any relative, friends in Canada b4 now, that cud also be a determinant check well). Its well with u.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
jodav3 said:
@ Pa MUFU, I have not laughed alone in a long while until I read your response to Hakpoguma. I am contemplating a contest between you and Ali baba! May you live long to be husband to Omoge forever.
Ami! Ami! Ami o!, thank Jodav3 for this prayer which you is pray for me and Omoge, and she is thank you toos

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
@ TJ2010, congrats on your successful landing plus apology accepted.
May the land of Canada favour you iJn. Amen.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
TJ2010 said:
LANDING EXPERIENCE

Our landing experience was fantastic. The IO were very nice to us. Their high organization and strictness did not prevent them from welcoming us well. They welcome us as if they have been expecting us. They made us feel we also belong to this place. My kids were very excited. They were just running up and down as the people around were not hostile to them. I think I have done good things for my family. Eventhough the application process was too long and stressful but the outcome was beautiful.

We had no problem. The IO trusted us they did not even ask for our POF which was good enough( 20,000 for a family of 4). Thanks for all advices concerning POF, we eventually got enough money. Nobody asked us about how much we carry. I think people planning to land should try to get everything right. It gives you confidence and you abore no fear. They really trusted us. Our loads were not checked despite the fact that we declared we had food and animal products. My people we carried food as if we wanted to be selling food. I dont want my kids to suffer before they adapt to the system. And since we are going back after 2months to prepare to relocate.

We were welcome by our apartment rental agent who we met and paid online. The people we know in Canada have gone to US for a conference. We have settled down well despite the fact that we know nobody. Our challenge is how to get cheap shops to buy things as shops in toronto are rediculously expensive but people around assured us that there are better shops to get things. This is the summary of our landing experience. Thank you all for the support. Eventhough I am not a frequent member on the forum, I appreciate your support and love. I am grateful to everybody including madam tinu, oloye, lukeke, barsindo, ighehiadara, iii, and other elders who have adviced me in the past. This application process has been very smooth eventhough it was very long. We applied to CIC in January 2010. So people who are waiting for response from accra should not feel bad and tired. Good thinks dont come cheaply most times. To those whose their professions are no more on the new NOC list, I am joining you in prayer for wisdom to know other routes to enter canada.

CANADA IS BEAUTIFUL. THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO BUILD IT. MAY GOD GIVE US WISDOM AND HELP US TO WAKE UP FROM OUR SLUMBER TO KNOW WE NEED TO BUILD NIGERIA. THANKS.
Congratulations on your successful landing. May the Lord prosper you and your family in this journey.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Congratulations on ur sucessful landing TJ 2010, wish u all d best in canada.
Hope we will get to see each other soon.

udu

Jul 15, 2012
TJ2010 said:
LANDING EXPERIENCE

Our landing experience was fantastic. The IO were very nice to us. Their high organization and strictness did not prevent them from welcoming us well. They welcome us as if they have been expecting us. They made us feel we also belong to this place. My kids were very excited. They were just running up and down as the people around were not hostile to them. I think I have done good things for my family. Eventhough the application process was too long and stressful but the outcome was beautiful.

We had no problem. The IO trusted us they did not even ask for our POF which was good enough( 20,000 for a family of 4). Thanks for all advices concerning POF, we eventually got enough money. Nobody asked us about how much we carry. I think people planning to land should try to get everything right. It gives you confidence and you abore no fear. They really trusted us. Our loads were not checked despite the fact that we declared we had food and animal products. My people we carried food as if we wanted to be selling food. I dont want my kids to suffer before they adapt to the system. And since we are going back after 2months to prepare to relocate.

We were welcome by our apartment rental agent who we met and paid online. The people we know in Canada have gone to US for a conference. We have settled down well despite the fact that we know nobody. Our challenge is how to get cheap shops to buy things as shops in toronto are rediculously expensive but people around assured us that there are better shops to get things. This is the summary of our landing experience. Thank you all for the support. Eventhough I am not a frequent member on the forum, I appreciate your support and love. I am grateful to everybody including madam tinu, oloye, lukeke, barsindo, ighehiadara, iii, and other elders who have adviced me in the past. This application process has been very smooth eventhough it was very long. We applied to CIC in January 2010. So people who are waiting for response from accra should not feel bad and tired. Good thinks dont come cheaply most times. To those whose their professions are no more on the new NOC list, I am joining you in prayer for wisdom to know other routes to enter canada.

CANADA IS BEAUTIFUL. THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO BUILD IT. MAY GOD GIVE US WISDOM AND HELP US TO WAKE UP FROM OUR SLUMBER TO KNOW WE NEED TO BUILD NIGERIA. THANKS.
A very big CONGRATULATIONS to u and your familyTJ2010, as u have seen wot the land is like and ur prayer for Naija shall surely come to pass IJN. Amen, it shall be well with u and ur family, the land of canada shall favour u all, we are also preparing to join u guys there, ours is MI2 march 2010 and we ve gotten all updates from accra which we are processing already. we talk more on that later, this is just a congratulatory message. Happy Landing.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
TJ2010 said:
LANDING EXPERIENCE

Congratulations on your safe and pleasant landing. Wish you the best as you drive to fulfill your visions/dreams for you and family. Cheers.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
MUFU said:
Great Ikemba nke ibuo, I am catch the hailings oooooo. how is you?, na wao, long time nwane. i am additions poem below which is make me laughter since i am saw it this morn.

Mother: "Akpos I'm sorry I slept with someone that is not your dad 23 years ago.

And that person is your real father."

Akpos: "Mum, what rubbish! How could you! How am I to deal with this?! You should be hanged!"

Mother: "I am sorry baby, he was my first love and i could not marry him... Cause we are of different religion. He is on the phone at the moment and wants to speak with his son for the first time ever."

Akpos: "No I am speaking to no one. Mr Akpomiemie is my real and only father I know and that will NEVER CHANGE!"

Mother: "Please don't be so upset. Just talk to him."

Akpos: "Ok, let me talk to that useless wicked man, and warn him to stay away from us.

Phone: "Morning Son, I am Aliko Dangote. I am your real father."

Akpos: "Dad! Dad!! Daaaad!!! Thank God! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Thank God!!!!!! I Love you so much Dad!!!!! I always knew there was something special about me, I said it!. Ohhhhhh Thank God.
MUFU , You will never stop amazing me, I forgot myself because I was laughing and my 2yr old daughter was asking "Mummy an happen", I told her somebody wrote something funny and she started laughing too even though she doesn't understand what is really making me to laugh. I will really love to know you in person, Cheers and have a wonderful week ;D ;D :D :D :D

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
udu said:
Well! well!! well!!! my dear Hakpoguma, i think i agree with sahik(Your application for visiting visa is independent of the PR)and again any achievement made after your PR u need to update them as well, so why worry urself, its all about your money and as such its a progressive move and its a free world, pls go and excel( also wot did u feel in ur PR forms there is a place they ask if u have any relative, friends in Canada b4 now, that cud also be a determinant check well). Its well with u.
thanks, Udu. Your points noted.
The aspect of relatives, friends in Canada - the requested informaton was for anyone who had contact with a Canadian or someone with permanent resident status.
Truly, it is well. Thanks for your comments - greatly appreciated. Cheers.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
TJ2010 said:
LANDING EXPERIENCE

TJ2010, congrats for safe landing, may Canada prosper you and family, Amen

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
gabrilla said:
MUFU , You will never stop amazing me, I forgot myself because I was laughing and my 2yr old daughter was asking "Mummy an happen", I told her somebody wrote something funny and she started laughing too even though she doesn't understand what is really making me to laugh. I will really love to know you in person, Cheers and have a wonderful week ;D ;D :D :D :D
i am thank you gabrilla, we will be meet for canada city very soonest, and for your little daughter, abeg o i am have many son childrenses ;), and my website is www.ncdc, dats all :D. have lovely week. thank ma.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
MUFU said:
i am thank you gabrilla, we will be meet for canada city very soonest, and for your little daughter, abeg o i am have many son childrenses ;), and my website is www.ncdc, dats all :D. have lovely week. thank ma.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
MUFU said:
Haba!!, MUFU...at least you go know website address - not like the govt official statement on NCDC. lol.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
lovina said:
Praise God, finally i got my MR forms today after having updates to provide PCC, RPRF last week without MR. i say a big thank you to everyone that has been helpful to me and i pray that the Almighty God shall speed up the remaining process for each and everyone of us IJN AMEN
Congratulations Lovina on your MR.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
BeeYo said:
Hi everyone,
I guess a few people misunderstood my intentions when I made an offer to those landing soon. To everyone who may have felt slighted by it, I am sorry whichever way it may have offended you. There was an mild exchange of posts with TJ2010, on the issue. This has been resolved, I only reacted the way I did because I felt offended by the accusations he made. I hereby withdraw any statement I made which may have sounded like making a threat and state here that I have nothing against TJ2010 as a person, I wish you a successful landing and success in your soujourn here in Canada. The posts made earlier cannot be deleted hence this rejoinder. We will all succeed!
Good one BeeYo! +1 for you.