+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
TJ2010 said:
We landed safely in Canada yesterday. Before I post my landing experience. I will like to address the issue on ground. I have read what everybody has written and I am high impressed with how mature and peaceful people are. I think Beeyo did not mean all he said. I think we are different in our approaches to thinks. May be this is what I did not appreciate after reading Beeyo's posting. His recent comment showed he didnt mean evil. So to Beeyo, I am sorry for misunderstanding you. I am sorry for the pains I caused if there is any. I am really very sorry. Hope appology will be accepted. We will still get to know each other better than this.

To the whole house and to the elders like madam tinu, oloye, igbehinadara and others. Thanks for helping to resolve this issue. God bless you all.
Good one too TJ2010 +1 for you too.
Congratulations on your successful landing. The Land will favour you and all yours in Jesus name Amen.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
TJ2010 said:
LANDING EXPERIENCE

Our landing experience was fantastic. The IO were very nice to us. Their high organization and strictness did not prevent them from welcoming us well. They welcome us as if they have been expecting us. They made us feel we also belong to this place. My kids were very excited. They were just running up and down as the people around were not hostile to them. I think I have done good things for my family. Eventhough the application process was too long and stressful but the outcome was beautiful.

We had no problem. The IO trusted us they did not even ask for our POF which was good enough( 20,000 for a family of 4). Thanks for all advices concerning POF, we eventually got enough money. Nobody asked us about how much we carry. I think people planning to land should try to get everything right. It gives you confidence and you abore no fear. They really trusted us. Our loads were not checked despite the fact that we declared we had food and animal products. My people we carried food as if we wanted to be selling food. I dont want my kids to suffer before they adapt to the system. And since we are going back after 2months to prepare to relocate.

We were welcome by our apartment rental agent who we met and paid online. The people we know in Canada have gone to US for a conference. We have settled down well despite the fact that we know nobody. Our challenge is how to get cheap shops to buy things as shops in toronto are rediculously expensive but people around assured us that there are better shops to get things. This is the summary of our landing experience. Thank you all for the support. Eventhough I am not a frequent member on the forum, I appreciate your support and love. I am grateful to everybody including madam tinu, oloye, lukeke, barsindo, ighehiadara, iii, and other elders who have adviced me in the past. This application process has been very smooth eventhough it was very long. We applied to CIC in January 2010. So people who are waiting for response from accra should not feel bad and tired. Good thinks dont come cheaply most times. To those whose their professions are no more on the new NOC list, I am joining you in prayer for wisdom to know other routes to enter canada.

CANADA IS BEAUTIFUL. THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO BUILD IT. MAY GOD GIVE US WISDOM AND HELP US TO WAKE UP FROM OUR SLUMBER TO KNOW WE NEED TO BUILD NIGERIA. THANKS.
Congratulations for your landing. May Jehova prosper you and yours in your dream home IJNA.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
TJ2010 said:
We landed safely in Canada yesterday. Before I post my landing experience. I will like to address the issue on ground. I have read what everybody has written and I am high impressed with how mature and peaceful people are. I think Beeyo did not mean all he said. I think we are different in our approaches to thinks. May be this is what I did not appreciate after reading Beeyo's posting. His recent comment showed he didnt mean evil. So to Beeyo, I am sorry for misunderstanding you. I am sorry for the pains I caused if there is any. I am really very sorry. Hope appology will be accepted. We will still get to know each other better than this.

To the whole house and to the elders like madam tinu, oloye, igbehinadara and others. Thanks for helping to resolve this issue. God bless you all.
Congratulations TJ2010 on your successful landing. I also appreciate your maturity in this resolution, and like i promised in my earlier post, here comes your +1 :D

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Hello forum members. It feels so good to be a part of this great family. I must confess today is one of the happiest days of my life. May I also commend everybody for the good work you are doing. I've been so blessed reading all inspiring msges. God bless you all real good. I filled in my application around april 2012. But each time I check for my application updates what I keep seeing is in process. Nothing has ever changed. I'm not sure if this is in order. Can anyone throw more light? Many thanks

udu

Jul 15, 2012
headyman said:
Hello forum members. It feels so good to be a part of this great family. I must confess today is one of the happiest days of my life. May I also commend everybody for the good work you are doing. I've been so blessed reading all inspiring msges. God bless you all real good. I filled in my application around april 2012. But each time I check for my application updates what I keep seeing is in process. Nothing has ever changed. I'm not sure if this is in order. Can anyone throw more light? Many thanks
Yes headyman, ur application is very much in order, they are still clearing all backlogs, all u need is patience, i filled in mine around march 2011 and just got a beautiful update recently to pay landing fee, do medicals, re-do police clearance etc, so just wait, patience and prayers is wot u need on this great journey. it is well with u. have a wonderful week ahead.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
headyman said:
Hello forum members. It feels so good to be a part of this great family. I must co nfess today is one of the happiest days of my life. May I also commend everybody for the good work you are doing. I've been so blessed reading all inspiring msges. God bless you all real good. I filled in my application around april 2012. But each time I check for my application updates what I keep seeing is in process. Nothing has ever changed. I'm not sure if this is in order. Can anyone throw more light? Many thanks
Welcome on board headyman!!just as Udu rightly answered,all you need is Patience cos this immigtration thing takes time .Just relax and before you knpow it,you are in Canada!!

Abeg no vex oooo,this your user name hmmM,hope say your head no resemble hammer head of horror cos if you interprete it in my native language it means exceptionally big head which is not seen often! ::):p :p 8) 8)
Wishing you the best ahead as you patiently await for updates from Accra!!

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
headyman said:

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Heady man,
Please can you shed light on the program you applied under? Is it the FSW or the other ones. For your ecas to be reading 'in process' should mean they have started processing your application. Mine started reading in process after I got my MR and RPRF request last week which was approx. 2 years after I applied to NS. If you are under the FsW program it sounds strange that you applied last year and same last year your ecas was already in process. Have you done your medicals? Please clarify.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Double portion said:
Heady man,
Please can you shed light on the program you applied under? Is it the FSW or the other ones. For your ecas to be reading 'in process' should mean they have started processing your application. Mine started reading in process after I got my MR and RPRF request last week which was approx. 2 years after I applied to NS. If you are under the FsW program it sounds strange that you applied last year and same last year your ecas was already in process. Have you done your medicals? Please clarify.
@ Double portion,
This is very possible and can be attributed to one of those inconsistencies we all see in this process. I know a few people who have been "in process" almost since PER. Most of them report being on this status for more than 12 months!
You got "in process" status after your MR mail. Some others report seeing it a few days before they see any MR mail!
You can draw further conclusions from this. :)

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Headyman, I support Udu and Babymart = Patience is the watchword.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Hello Oluwagbemileke and Chinny 09,
Just thought of you guys. I hope all preparations is in top gear for your application for May. I wish you all the best, just make sure you get all the documents they have asked for and fill your forms truthfully. This is very important. Like I also said earlier to bro Gbemi, just go to the high court nearest to you and notarized the documents they ask you to notarize. Don't allow all these so called big named notary publics collect your money for stamping the documents. They ate my money when I was trying to apply. The documents I notarized with them and those I notarized in the court were all accepted, so watch out.

For all fellow forumites waiting for updates, the almighty God will hasten accra office to send MRs out this week. All delays will the removed and we shall all rejoice together this week IJN.
Have a lovely and fulfilled week.

dcrest

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
Doc's Request.
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-03-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Double portion said:
Heady man,
Double portion,
Headyman is right. I applied February 2012 and my ecas had started reading 'in process' since March 2012. Am in for FSW. I think for MI 3 the ecas starts to read 'in process' after you receive your AOR. Please other MI 3 guys could confirm this.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
spokes said:
@ Double portion,
This is very possible and can be attributed to one of those inconsistencies we all see in this process. I know a few people who have been "in process" almost since PER. Most of them report being on this status for more than 12 months!
You got "in process" status after your MR mail. Some others report seeing it a few days before they see any MR mail!
I support Spokes. Many people got their "in Process" almost immediately after their PER. Some got it 2 - 3 Months after.
In fact some applicants filled in their applications and 2 - 3 months after they got PER, 2-3 after got "In Process" 2-3 months after their address disappeared, 2 - 4 months after their address reappeared... Lol, whereas some applicants may not have these updates in the sequence narrated above.
These are the inconsistencies in the process. But we cannot complain!
Let us continue to be prayerful and have faith in the process.
We shall sail through in Jesus name Amen.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
spokes said:
@ Double portion,
Spokes,
In fact something funny I observed yesterday, I initially got the RPRF request on the 16th, computer generated MR forms on the 17th for all my family members, those forms came in as different mails for each of my family members, so we went to take the medicals on the 25th. Yesterday I now got a proper MR with various instructions on it, asking me to go for the medicals immediately giving me 30 days to make sure it gets to France. This time all the forms came as an attachment to the mail. So in this case I can say I got the in process ecas update before the proper MR.

Please what is PER?

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Double portion said:
Spokes,
In fact something funny I observed yesterday, I initially got the RPRF request on the 16th, computer generated MR forms on the 17th for all my family members, those forms came in as different mails for each of my family members, so we went to take the medicals on the 25th. Yesterday I now got a proper MR with various instructions on it, asking me to go for the medicals immediately giving me 30 days to make sure it gets to France. This time all the forms came as an attachment to the mail. So in this case I can say I got the in process ecas update before the proper MR.

Please what is PER?
PER:psisitive Eligibility Review meaning one is qualified for further processing of file!!