+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
TJ2010 said:
We landed safely in Canada yesterday. Before I post my landing experience. I will like to address the issue on ground. I have read what everybody has written and I am high impressed with how mature and peaceful people are. I think Beeyo did not mean all he said. I think we are different in our approaches to thinks. May be this is what I did not appreciate after reading Beeyo's posting. His recent comment showed he didnt mean evil. So to Beeyo, I am sorry for misunderstanding you. I am sorry for the pains I caused if there is any. I am really very sorry. Hope appology will be accepted. We will still get to know each other better than this.

To the whole house and to the elders like madam tinu, oloye, igbehinadara and others. Thanks for helping to resolve this issue. God bless you all.
Good Job!!!! ;)

And Congrats on your landing!!!!! :D

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
TJ2010 said:
We landed safely in Canada yesterday. Before I post my landing experience. I will like to address the issue on ground. I have read what everybody has written and I am high impressed with how mature and peaceful people are. I think Beeyo did not mean all he said. I think we are different in our approaches to thinks. May be this is what I did not appreciate after reading Beeyo's posting. His recent comment showed he didnt mean evil. So to Beeyo, I am sorry for misunderstanding you. I am sorry for the pains I caused if there is any. I am really very sorry. Hope appology will be accepted. We will still get to know each other better than this.

To the whole house and to the elders like madam tinu, oloye, igbehinadara and others. Thanks for helping to resolve this issue. God bless you all.
@ TJ2010,apology accepted!!tnx very much.Thank God for your suceesful landing.May Canada offer you all your heart desires as you and yours integrate speedily into the system!
Cheers!!

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
LANDING EXPERIENCE

Our landing experience was fantastic. The IO were very nice to us. Their high organization and strictness did not prevent them from welcoming us well. They welcome us as if they have been expecting us. They made us feel we also belong to this place. My kids were very excited. They were just running up and down as the people around were not hostile to them. I think I have done good things for my family. Eventhough the application process was too long and stressful but the outcome was beautiful.

We had no problem. The IO trusted us they did not even ask for our POF which was good enough( 20,000 for a family of 4). Thanks for all advices concerning POF, we eventually got enough money. Nobody asked us about how much we carry. I think people planning to land should try to get everything right. It gives you confidence and you abore no fear. They really trusted us. Our loads were not checked despite the fact that we declared we had food and animal products. My people we carried food as if we wanted to be selling food. I dont want my kids to suffer before they adapt to the system. And since we are going back after 2months to prepare to relocate.

We were welcome by our apartment rental agent who we met and paid online. The people we know in Canada have gone to US for a conference. We have settled down well despite the fact that we know nobody. Our challenge is how to get cheap shops to buy things as shops in toronto are rediculously expensive but people around assured us that there are better shops to get things. This is the summary of our landing experience. Thank you all for the support. Eventhough I am not a frequent member on the forum, I appreciate your support and love. I am grateful to everybody including madam tinu, oloye, lukeke, barsindo, ighehiadara, iii, and other elders who have adviced me in the past. This application process has been very smooth eventhough it was very long. We applied to CIC in January 2010. So people who are waiting for response from accra should not feel bad and tired. Good thinks dont come cheaply most times. To those whose their professions are no more on the new NOC list, I am joining you in prayer for wisdom to know other routes to enter canada.

CANADA IS BEAUTIFUL. THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO BUILD IT. MAY GOD GIVE US WISDOM AND HELP US TO WAKE UP FROM OUR SLUMBER TO KNOW WE NEED TO BUILD NIGERIA. THANKS.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
Hello everyone. How has the weekend been?
I also have an issue that I need the advice of the esteemed forum members.I am Mi3 .l have a professional examination in Canada in July.should I apply for visiting visa to attend to it or should I defer and wait for my PR visa.
Your advice is highly solicited at this time.
Thank you for your usual help.
Regards

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
MUFU said:
ha! mide, you is flat me :'(. anyway thank sir or madam, please took the one that is applicable yous. yes we all shall meet for there.
all of we shall be in canada city, All of forums membars who is start this race will be finish it for canada city, IJMN.
Grand Pa Mufu (GCFR) I day hail.how Canada city?
Abbey tell oga Kenney say we day wait.
Greet Omoge and the childrenses.

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
TJ2010 said:
LANDING EXPERIENCE

Our landing experience was fantastic. The IO were very nice to us. Their high organization and strictness did not prevent them from welcoming us well. They welcome us as if they have been expecting us. They made us feel we also belong to this place. My kids were very excited. They were just running up and down as the people around were not hostile to them. I think I have done good things for my family. Eventhough the application process was too long and stressful but the outcome was beautiful.

We had no problem. The IO trusted us they did not even ask for our POF which was good enough( 20,000 for a family of 4). Thanks for all advices concerning POF, we eventually got enough money. Nobody asked us about how much we carry. I think people planning to land should try to get everything right. It gives you confidence and you abore no fear. They really trusted us. Our loads were not checked despite the fact that we declared we had food and animal products. My people we carried food as if we wanted to be selling food. I dont want my kids to suffer before they adapt to the system. And since we are going back after 2months to prepare to relocate.

We were welcome by our apartment rental agent who we met and paid online. The people we know in Canada have gone to US for a conference. We have settled down well despite the fact that we know nobody. Our challenge is how to get cheap shops to buy things as shops in toronto are rediculously expensive but people around assured us that there are better shops to get things. This is the summary of our landing experience. Thank you all for the support. Eventhough I am not a frequent member on the forum, I appreciate your support and love. I am grateful to everybody including madam tinu, oloye, lukeke, barsindo, ighehiadara, iii, and other elders who have adviced me in the past. This application process has been very smooth eventhough it was very long. We applied to CIC in January 2010. So people who are waiting for response from accra should not feel bad and tired. Good thinks dont come cheaply most times. To those whose their professions are no more on the new NOC list, I am joining you in prayer for wisdom to know other routes to enter canada.

CANADA IS BEAUTIFUL. THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO BUILD IT. MAY GOD GIVE US WISDOM AND HELP US TO WAKE UP FROM OUR SLUMBER TO KNOW WE NEED TO BUILD NIGERIA. THANKS.
Congratulations and welcome to Toronto

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Eni said:
I also have an issue that I need the advice of the esteemed forum members.I am Mi3 .l have a professional examination in Canada in July.should I apply for visiting visa to attend to it or should I defer and wait for my PR visa.
Regards
Eni Eni, well dones. I am not think you is need to applys for visiting visa just to go and wrote PE :D, i am thinking for my head that you can push the exam go front and tanda wait for PR. when you is land, then you is writted it. the visa office peoples will knack you NO if you is try any break dance now. thank sir.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
TJ2010 said:
LANDING EXPERIENCE

Congrat TJ2010. you and families is welcome for canada city. Akwaaba!

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
TJ2010 said:
LANDING EXPERIENCE

Tj2010 congratulations.you shall prosper in the land in Jesus name. Amen.

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
@
TJ2010,
Congratulations, you are welcome to Canada, may God who has helped you thus far never 4sake you.
Jovic

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Eni said:
Regards
Eni,
I understand how you feel. I nearly did the same thing like 2 months ago when I got frustrated with waiting. The 2 sides to your coin now is first your timeline and second is the time you want to submit your application for visiting visa. I cannot say you should not go because you submitted your application just about a year ago, so I don't know how soon they will attend to applicants of last year, so looking at it from this angle, it is worth trying. But I don't think you can get the visa for the exam date if you are just submitting your visa application now. It takes about four months to get a visiting visa. So the best thing is to shift the date. I also have one to do anytime from now but I will wait till I get my PR. Wait for Gods time Okay, as you wait, God will strengthen you. I know waiting is tedious, I have been there, but wait for the appointed time for it shall surely come. Remain blessed.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
@ TJ2010,

Congrats on your successful landing while I say "Amen" to the prayer(s) for Nigeria.

Welcome to Canada!

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
TJ2010 said:

TJ2010,
Congratulations on your landing. God's purpose for you and your descendants in that land will be fulfilled IJN.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
I really appreciate those that have created time to assist me.Pa Mufu and Double portion . thank sir.(Pa Mufu 2013)

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
@Pa MUFU, I have not laughed alone in a long while until I read your response to Hakpoguma. I am contemplating a contest between you and Ali baba! May you live long to be husband to Omoge forever.

Eni, cool down and do your exam from here if possible. I also have one in July. You know what, I had thought the last diet I wrote in December would meet me in Canada and was already making arrangement to write the exam in Canada last December, behold this is 2013 April or do I say May, I am still in Lagos, Nigeria. Bros cool down and find out if you can write the exam from Naija like me, go for that option and dont go and whack your money!