+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Daddy Jovic finally the lord settled you and am so happy for u. May d land bring u great success and much peace. Love to your family and wish u all d best...lol
Kayb

Mr Ken1

Apr 3, 2013
I just got connected to this gr8 forum and I can't believe there are still lovely people like this in the world who can help each other to a gr8 hight. Pls can someone help me out on the easiest way to get started. Is it by looking for Job or anyother process. Pls I need all the help a novice on this forum can get. Thanks and God bless all. My email is ken43real@yahoo.com

Jovic said:
Hello house,
This is to inform this wonderful house comprising of loving and dynamic people that yours and family landed in Ontario on 30th March moved to Calgary on 4th April . I'am indebted to this house for the seed of love sown to my famiily when I needed to change my destination from Ontario to Calgary. It was amazing that poeple in this forum were trusted with sensitive resposibility and they did not let me down. Ma Tinu, hubby and adorable children, thanks so much, Pa right, Gent2, EMO, Ind- dan and everyone in the house, thanks a lot.
Our landing experience was smooth, POF was not checked at all , we were asked how much we had and we told him and he wrote it without further question, within 30 min we were done. We have meet with some members of this forum in Ontario and in Calgary, these are special Nigerians who are missionaries to Canada. We shall all enjoy good fruits
of the land in Jesus name.
Jovic

Mr Ken1

Apr 3, 2013
Jovic said:
Hello house,
This is to inform this wonderful house comprising of loving and dynamic people that yours and family landed in Ontario on 30th March moved to Calgary on 4th April . I'am indebted to this house for the seed of love sown to my famiily when I needed to change my destination from Ontario to Calgary. It was amazing that poeple in this forum were trusted with sensitive resposibility and they did not let me down. Ma Tinu, hubby and adorable children, thanks so much, Pa right, Gent2, EMO, Ind- dan and everyone in the house, thanks a lot.
Our landing experience was smooth, POF was not checked at all , we were asked how much we had and we told him and he wrote it without further question, within 30 min we were done. We have meet with some members of this forum in Ontario and in Calgary, these are special Nigerians who are missionaries to Canada. We shall all enjoy good fruits
Jovic
I just got connected to this gr8 forum and I can't believe there are still lovely people like this in the world who can help each other to a gr8 hight. Pls can someone help me out on the easiest way to get started. Is it by looking for Job or anyother process. Pls I need all the help a novice on this forum can get. Thanks and God bless all. My email is ken43r

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Jovic my man,the former ilorin based.Congrat on your successful landing and all the best.

Ig

Mar 28, 2013
Double portion said:
Bro. Gbemi, hope I am permitted to shorten the name. You initially told the house that you got a letter from CIC. What was the content of the letter? It is important because if they told you to send them any other document, processing your application can still be taken from there. I am trying to see if you can avoid re-applying because the process from May have tougher requirements. Lets see how you can revive the previous application on your own in order to avoid re-applying.
But if you must re-apply just follow their rules truthfully. Go to the CIC website, download the form which includes an instruction guide. This instruction guide is a tool to assist in filling the form accurately. Follow the guide step by step and get all necessary documents requested in the final checklist. From my observation, the only item on the checklist that might cause a delay is the Educational Credential Assessment, which you need to have done before you submit or probably before you can be granted the PR visa. To do this go tocicic.ca for the necessary information cos different provinces have different credentialing bodies. For Alberta it is the International Qulaification Assessment Service (IQAS). For now, this is just to let you have a knowledge of the documents you need to prepare to send to the evaluators when the time is right. CIC has not released the list of their approved credential evaluators. But if you ask me I will just send it to the evaluator in the province I intend to settle in to make things faster when they request for it.
Another way is to check if your profession has a credential evaluator, for example I applied for my own credential evaluation simultaneously with my PR visa application so that I will not need to go thru all that when I get there. I am a physiotherapist and our evaluators are the Canadian Alliance of physiotherapy regulators. That is the Canada approved regulators. No physiotherapist can work in Canada without their approval both Canada and foreign trained. So browse for the approved regulators for your profession and jump start that process for now. I strongly believe CIC cannot go outside the Canadian approved regulators for assessing your credentials.
Just follow up on these suggestions and you should be fine. It is well IJN.
:)Double portion, yeah sure the short form is allowed :). I am very grateful for your interest in my issue. The letter sent by CIC highlighted a long item of information and documents (some highlighted in yellow ink to emphasize their importance) that the agent did not request from me, along with it was my form(sent back to me). But I observed on the form, there's a number written on it. Recently, I took time to carefully read through the information contained, it further says my application is not processed. I wish I could scan the papers to you.
Based on that, Double portion, are you saying I can still continue with that application, may I get that clear please?

Thank you

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Oluwagbemileke said:
:)Double portion, yeah sure the short form is allowed :). I am very grateful for your interest in my issue. The letter sent by CIC highlighted a long item of information and documents (some highlighted in yellow ink to emphasize their importance) that the agent did not request from me, along with it was my form(sent back to me). But I observed on the form, there's a number written on it. Recently, I took time to carefully read through the information contained, it further says my application is not processed. I wish I could scan the papers to you.
Based on that, Double portion, are you saying I can still continue with that application, may I get that clear please?

Thank you
I doubt if you can continue the process as the old FSW scheme which you applied under has been phased out .. I guess you need to get urself packaged for the next scheme coming out next month

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Bro Gbemi,
If they returned your form then you need to re-apply. But don't be discouraged, like I said the only MAJOR difference between the old and new scheme is the assessment of your educational credentials, the others like age, IELTS ..... are minors. Just follow the links I gave and get the requested documents and submit them. Start requesting for your transcript from your university, get all your certificates and documents notarized, just go to a court with a magistrate and they will stamp it for you. Don't start looking for any special notary public as they use this to siphon money from you. It is 100 naira per document, official rate. Just start gathering your documents, that is the major work in the whole process. Once this is done, package them and submit. Please feel free to ask further questions and we'll be glad to put you through. Don't worry, with this your enthusiasm, you will get through. Once you scale thru to Accra, the waiting game begins. Then you will need to be patient. But they claim your set will experience faster processing so don't waste any further time, start gathering your documents. All the best.

[/quote]

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Jovic said:
Hello house,
Jovic
Congratulations on your landing in Canada. Go and conquer in the land of opportunities ;D

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
@ all. Happy Sunday everyone. Wishing everyone the best this week. Enjoy ur weekend.

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
Jovic said:
Hello house,
Jovic
@ jovic, A big congratulations for you and the family . Wish you the best in your new home.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Congratulations jovic, wishing u all the best in calgary.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Oluwagbemileke said:

Thank you
YEAH YOU CAN CONTINUE WITH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION BUT ALL HIGHLIGHTED PORTION MUST BE ADDRESS AND YOU MUST EXCLUDE YOUR AGENT FROM THIS ARRANGEMENT.IF YOU WANT TO GET TO PROMISED LAND... YOU WILL ATTACH YOUR IELTS RESULT WITH THE FORM RETURN BY CIC.

Sahik

Mar 15, 2013
Does anyone know if I can change my point of landing? I am currently billed to land in Vancouver but would prefer to land in Calgary.

Mar 28, 2013
shaddy said:
YEAH YOU CAN CONTINUE WITH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION BUT ALL HIGHLIGHTED PORTION MUST BE ADDRESS AND YOU MUST EXCLUDE YOUR AGENT FROM THIS ARRANGEMENT.IF YOU WANT TO GET TO PROMISED LAND... YOU WILL ATTACH YOUR IELTS RESULT WITH THE FORM RETURN BY CIC.
Shaddy, it sounds cool to me.But I think I have more than enough to include with the old form(agent's own) and I seem to now have better understanding of what it was supposed to be. Now, my question is, can I include parts of the new forms I downloaded myself (especially those that were not included or I found the information are not well completed) and include it with the former form(filled by the agent) and quote the number on it, then submit or should I just start a new application afresh. Seriously, you guys are doing me a favour and I really appreciate it, pls dont give up on me. Thanks for your response

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Sahik said:
Does anyone know if I can change my point of landing? I am currently billed to land in Vancouver but would prefer to land in Calgary.

This should not be a problem. People are free to land and live anywhere in Canada. I am assuming you fall under the FSW scheme.

9j