+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hakpoguma said:
Congratulations Lukeke + family on the successful landing - To God be the glory. What a gift to land on Easter Sunday - a special day in the Xtian world.

Wishing you all the best in all your endeavours in your new found home in Canada. It is well.

Once more, congrats.
Akerekoro said:
Lukeke, Congratulations too for your successful Landing. May you and family find favour in the sight of God in the new Land Amen.
babymart said:
Congrats Lukeke on your sucessful landing!May Canada favour you and yours as you possess it!
Busy B said:
Congrats!!!

Busy-Bee
swinglow said:
Congrats lukeke and family for ur successful landing. Wish u all d best
lizman said:
Congratulations to yejydo, sogood , lukeke and tee jay on your successful landing . May the good lord bless and favour you all and all that concerns you as you all begin a new life in Canada

Thanks friends for the good wishes and prayers. Was not opportuned to respond earlier because I just settled internet issues a coupled of minutes ago.

May this second quarter of the year put laughter on our lips IJN. Amen!

Greetings.......

mide

Mar 26, 2013
ojooluseguno said:
Thanks for your response.

Actually, I don't have a GT US VISA card.. What I have is GT Naira Master Card.

Has anyone used this to pay for the FSW application fee before?

Regards
thank you all for the warm reception you just gave me @ ojooluseguno yes you can use your .GTB Naira mastercard. I actually used mine to pay for my FSW application and I also know a couple of guys that used the mastercard to pay, but you have to be sure that your naira mastercard can be used to make internet payments, this is the key, because I am also aware that some guys actually have online payment issues with their .gt naira mastercard. you can confirm this by asking from your bankers or try to pay for stuffs online, make sure the site is secure though.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Wishing all our just landed naija's all the best in the land of Canada.
@Mide,you are welcome and feel free to ask any questions at all no holds back.

@jodav,all glory be to God for all.

My good people,how una dey?

Ig

Mar 28, 2013
jodav3 said:
@ Kayb, please how do I get connected to the in-house consultant? I will appreciate your assistance brother. My email contact is shadybrains @ yahoo.co.uk

Oluwagbemileke,

The forumites (all of us) are the great consultant being referred to. Just come to the forum and post question on any challenge you may have and be rest assured you will be answered. This is about the only great assembly of Nigerians (and Ghanaians) I have ever seen. Even to the point of you wanting to achieve anything in Canada while you are in Nigeria, it is considered done on this forum. May God bless David Cohen and his team for this service to humanity.

Ma IG. You started it all.............. you will find succour in this life and eternally.
Thank you brother for your response.
I tried practice filling the form prior to the re-opening by May 4, then I found the Arranged Employment Information in which I do not have now, please, can this forum help me with the Arrangement of Employment or can anyone suggest what to do in order to fill that space in the form. Guys, I really need you to help me as I did not come across this when I filled the form last year.
Thank you.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Gbemileke,

I want to believe AEO in not applicable you ,just type NoT applicable except you are saying otherwise.

Ig

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
I thank everybody for their wishes and prayers. I really appreciate you all. All the suggestions given per landing are really useful here. Indeed here is a promise land and i wish everybody easy landing in Canada faster than you will expect. God almighty will make it easy us all. One again thank you so much.

Geelado

Mar 28, 2013
igbehinadara said:
Gbemileke,

I want to believe AEO in not applicable you ,just type NoT applicable except you are saying otherwise.

Ig
Thank you, but dont you think could affect my application chances or what do you think brother?

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Oluwagbemileke said:
Thank you, but dont you think could affect my application chances or what do you think brother?
AEO means Arranged Employment Offer!So if you don't have any pre arragged employment by a canadian employer,you should type Not applicable.But if you have and employment offer,then you can fill in the details!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Geelado said:
I thank everybody for their wishes and prayers. I really appreciate you all. All the suggestions given per landing are really useful here. Indeed here is a promise land and i wish everybody easy landing in Canada faster than you will expect. God almighty will make it easy us all. One again thank you so much.

Geelado
You are welcome Geelado.Wishing you and yours the best life in canada!!

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
ojooluseguno said:
Thanks for your response.

Actually, I don't have a GT US VISA card.. What I have is GT Naira Master Card.

Has anyone used this to pay for the FSW application fee before?

Regards
Yeah Ojooluseguno, that was what I used to pay for my application fee.......the GT Naira MasterCard!......so go ahead use yours!!!!

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Geelado said:
Hello everybody!

My family and I landed in Toronto on April 1st and I am sure everybody know what that means. From Abuja to London Heathrow their we have 3 hrs wait before departing to Toronto with BA.

Checkin in Naija was a bit stressful thank God we arrived airport early and with our unique Ghana must Go our luggage draw attention but thank God we scale thru customs and immigrations.

The landing formalities was ok and easy just like every other persons. The only thing that was different in my own case is that my POF was counted to confirm I actually I av the correct amount.

So far we av settled down in our own accommodation which was pre arranged by a family member. We av gotten our SIN number yesterday, we av also open our bank accounts.

Today we av appointment for our children school. Everything is based on appointment here.

I will share more experience as time goes on.

I congratulate everyone that has one development or the other.

Geelado
Congratulations Geelado on your successful landing. May God prosper you and all yours in the Land. Amen.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
@ Mide, Welcome on board.

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
Hello house,
This is to inform this wonderful house comprising of loving and dynamic people that yours and family landed in Ontario on 30th March moved to Calgary on 4th April . I'am indebted to this house for the seed of love sown to my famiily when I needed to change my destination from Ontario to Calgary. It was amazing that poeple in this forum were trusted with sensitive resposibility and they did not let me down. Ma Tinu, hubby and adorable children, thanks so much, Pa right, Gent2, EMO, Ind- dan and everyone in the house, thanks a lot.
Our landing experience was smooth, POF was not checked at all , we were asked how much we had and we told him and he wrote it without further question, within 30 min we were done. We have meet with some members of this forum in Ontario and in Calgary, these are special Nigerians who are missionaries to Canada. We shall all enjoy good fruits
of the land in Jesus name.
Jovic

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Oluwagbemileke said:
Bro. Gbemi, hope I am permitted to shorten the name. You initially told the house that you got a letter from CIC. What was the content of the letter? It is important because if they told you to send them any other document, processing your application can still be taken from there. I am trying to see if you can avoid re-applying because the process from May have tougher requirements. Lets see how you can revive the previous application on your own in order to avoid re-applying.
But if you must re-apply just follow their rules truthfully. Go to the CIC website, download the form which includes an instruction guide. This instruction guide is a tool to assist in filling the form accurately. Follow the guide step by step and get all necessary documents requested in the final checklist. From my observation, the only item on the checklist that might cause a delay is the Educational Credential Assessment, which you need to have done before you submit or probably before you can be granted the PR visa. To do this go to www.cicic.ca for the necessary information cos different provinces have different credentialing bodies. For Alberta it is the International Qulaification Assessment Service (IQAS). For now, this is just to let you have a knowledge of the documents you need to prepare to send to the evaluators when the time is right. CIC has not released the list of their approved credential evaluators. But if you ask me I will just send it to the evaluator in the province I intend to settle in to make things faster when they request for it.
Another way is to check if your profession has a credential evaluator, for example I applied for my own credential evaluation simultaneously with my PR visa application so that I will not need to go thru all that when I get there. I am a physiotherapist and our evaluators are the Canadian Alliance of physiotherapy regulators. That is the Canada approved regulators. No physiotherapist can work in Canada without their approval both Canada and foreign trained. So browse for the approved regulators for your profession and jump start that process for now. I strongly believe CIC cannot go outside the Canadian approved regulators for assessing your credentials.
Just follow up on these suggestions and you should be fine. It is well IJN.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Jovic said:
Hello house,
This is to inform this wonderful house comprising of loving and dynamic people that yours and family landed in Ontario on 30th March moved to Calgary on 4th April . I'am indebted to this house for the seed of love sown to my famiily when I needed to change my destination from Ontario to Calgary. It was amazing that poeple in this forum were trusted with sensitive resposibility and they did not let me down. Ma Tinu, hubby and adorable children, thanks so much, Pa right, Gent2, EMO, Ind- dan and everyone in the house, thanks a lot.
Our landing experience was smooth, POF was not checked at all , we were asked how much we had and we told him and he wrote it without further question, within 30 min we were done. We have meet with some members of this forum in Ontario and in Calgary, these are special Nigerians who are missionaries to Canada. We shall all enjoy good fruits
of the land in Jesus name.
Jovic
Congrats Jovic on your successful landing!May Canada favour you and all yours as you integrate speedily into the system.