+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
yejydo said:
Hello house.,
Informin U all dt mysef and family with 3 kids landed in calgary on thursday 28th at 1.20pm calgary time.
Journey was so stressless..i did nt believe i had sat for that looong hr especially frm frankfurt to calgary (abt 9hrs}.
taking off at Lagos airport, no much stress with immigration ppl. Everyone was scared at d sight of the QTy of our luggages..10 check in luggages, 5 sizable hand luggaes , backpacks for the kids, 2 handbags for me and a laptop bag all tied around me!...i think those guys dont really know where to start checking our luggages and was like .. are u carrying palm oil??? i said No and they just searched few bags sparingly and said Go!..
Infact i was just regretting my ogi dt i left behind and some Ijebu garri :) :) ;D ;D
I wished i took them all..
We took off 11.10pm and by 5.30 am , we were at frankfurt where we met a family migratin frm niger too..
we share breakfast and b4 we knew it, it was time 2 board, and by 10.15 am, we were on our way to calgary.

as we landed d procedure was too fast... we did d landing procedures in less than 15 minutes. The IO did nt so much care for proof of fund.. he just ask hw much are u holdin, we told him 12k cash and d rest in credit card. He didnt care to see it or know wat kind credit card.
he signed our paprs and off we left!!
It s nt so cold ouside .. i think 13degrees
We too a van and taxi to our host adress... where they were warmly waiting for us..
he s been taking us round town for shopping.
calgary s beautiul i must say...
It s still easter holidays so we are unable 2 do registrations ... bt so far, so good i must say.

Conratts soogood on ur successfuul landin.. and ofonzo on ur PR visa....
and for every1 awaiting an update or another... may God bring it alll 2 pass.

cheers all
Nice one yejydo, landing during the easter period. :) Pray the land of Canada asnwer you whenever and whatever you ask from it.

Congrat.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Happy Easter All My Fellow Naija-Canadian. ;D ;D ;D

Deelily

Star Member
May 15, 2012
@ sogood,congratulation on your safe landing in Canada.

@ Sir EMO,thanks for being there for Sogood and family.

@Yejydo ,congrats on your safe landing.

The Lord will make ur sourjourn in Canada a prosperous one.

Happy Easter to everyone in the house.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
JESUS CHRIST is the Reason for the Season, Happy Easter to you all.

Congratulations Calgarians Yejydo & Sogood on your successful landing.

Busy Bee

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Congratulations, Yejydo on your successful landing to Calgary. May God prosper your ways in your newly found city in Canada. Many more will join you soon IJNA.

yejydo said:
Hello house.,
Informin U all dt mysef and family with 3 kids landed in calgary on thursday 28th at 1.20pm calgary time.
Journey was so stressless..i did nt believe i had sat for that looong hr especially frm frankfurt to calgary (abt 9hrs}.
taking off at Lagos airport, no much stress with immigration ppl. Everyone was scared at d sight of the QTy of our luggages..10 check in luggages, 5 sizable hand luggaes , backpacks for the kids, 2 handbags for me and a laptop bag all tied around me!...i think those guys dont really know where to start checking our luggages and was like .. are u carrying palm oil??? i said No and they just searched few bags sparingly and said Go!..
Infact i was just regretting my ogi dt i left behind and some Ijebu garri :) :) ;D ;D
We took off 11.10pm and by 5.30 am , we were at frankfurt where we met a family migratin frm niger too..
we share breakfast and b4 we knew it, it was time 2 board, and by 10.15 am, we were on our way to calgary.

as we landed d procedure was too fast... we did d landing procedures in less than 15 minutes. The IO did nt so much care for proof of fund.. he just ask hw much are u holdin, we told him 12k cash and d rest in credit card. He didnt care to see it or know wat kind credit card.
We too a van and taxi to our host adress... where they were warmly waiting for us..
It s still easter holidays so we are unable 2 do registrations ... bt so far, so good i must say.

cheers all

toyeeen

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
28/04/2012
AOR Received.
FROM CIO ... 24/07/2012
Med's Request
27/09/2012
Med's Done....
11/10/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2012
LANDED..........
12/07/2013
@Sogood & Yejydo...Congratulations on Ur successful landing ,whilst still wishing you both loads of good tiding with lots of Gods favour. Amen.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
yejydo said:
Hello house.,

cheers all
Congrats on your successful landing in calgary

Busco

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
Feb. 2012
IELTS Request
Feb. 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
15/08/2012
Med's Done....
16/08/2012 and 2nd test done on 05/10/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
09/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Congratulations yejydo and so good for your successful landing.You shall be blessed in the land of Canada and would have more reason top tesatify to God's glory.

Wetin go happen if we carry palm oil?
What if we freeze the palm oil? Is it a sanctionable offence?

yejydo said:
Hello house.,
taking off at Lagos airport, no much stress with immidgration ppl. Everyone was scared at d sight of the QTy of our luggages..10 check in luggages, 5 sizable hand luggaes , backpacks for the kids, 2 handbags for me and a laptop bag all tied around me!...i think those guys dont really know where to start checking our luggages and was like .. are u carrying palm oil??? i said No and they just searched few bags sparingly and said Go!..

cheers all

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Yejydo,
Thanks so much and congrats to you and sogood on your landing. May your way be prosperous. We are also Alberta bound.

Let's keep in touch.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ All

Congratulations to all the newly landed members!

Congratulations to all the members that have newly acquired their 'ugwu' leaf!

May we all prosper in our endeavours!

Peace!!

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
HALLELUJAH He arose, Christ is risen, death could not hold Him captive any longer.

Has he is risen, every delay, denial, suspended, rejected, undecided, unconcluded, dead situation in our lives is risen and brought to life in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy-Bee

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Happy Easter to all house members and also to say a big thank you to all forum member that wishes me and family well on my landing.The Lord will grant you all your heart desires in Jesus Name.
We left Port Harcourt by road on 27-march-2013 all thanks to Aero industrial action having paid for the flight to lagos---I will process my refund at a later date.
Arrived lagos and checked -into MFM prayer city for final blessing and anointing and left for the airport on 28-03-2013 by 3.00pm and checked in all the 8 bags. I carried all my money cash and did not declare in Lagos airport because a guy told me Nigeria customs will want to have a share of it. I kept it inside my inner suit.
KLM Flight departed by 11.45pm and arrived Amsterdam airport by 6.00am.
We disembark and I later discovered that my wife forgot to pick up the camera from the flight.I went to the transfer desk and complained and a security guard was asked to check for it and she returned it to me.
We had to wait for 6 hours for the flight to Calgary---my kids were just jumping up and down and looking at them I knew deep down me I have done something nice and beautiful for my family.
The flight from Amsterdam to Calgary was 9 hours.We arrived to an excellent weather condition and I declared that I had more than $10,000 on me.
Pass the CBSA counter and was directed to immigration control where we were processed and informed that our PR card will be available in six weeks-----No need to fill any form or passport photo.
We collected all our bags and presented them for security screening but the lady did not look at any of the bags,she just ask me how much I was carrying and demanded to see it-------"Guys here u need to be careful if u are not coming with incomplete money"---I gave it to her but she did not count it and she filled the form and asked me to sign.
It is now welcome to canada.
EMO and BDX were waiting for me outside and we drove to my apartment inspected and paid by EMO and later when back to EMO place to a nice meal prepared by the wife.
The next day a guy was moving out of Calgary and he gave me a dinning set and chairs,a queen size foam and two set of single leather chairs to start life. EMO used his car to help me move all the stuff.
I later met with Chief Orire and wife, Bdx and Gent2 family.
I must admit that calgary-canada is a sweet and nice city and I do believe that the Lord that has made it possible for me to have landed will also favour me to settle down.
Because of the holiday I have done any registration yet. I will start on Monday.
Once more happy easter and remain calm,the lord is in control of all cases in Accra.
This is the story so far.

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Hi @all,
I'll like to ask some few questions concerning MPNP online application, how long will it take to to issued LOA? I'm yet to submit my application, which i'll do 2 weeks max.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Welcome to the promised land bro.... may you find favour in everything you choose to do !

uote author=sogood link=topic=30420.msg2177992#msg2177992 date=1364743803]
Happy Easter to all house members and also to say a big thank you to all forum member that wishes me and family well on my landing.The Lord will grant you all your heart desires in Jesus Name.
We left Port Harcourt by road on 27-march-2013 all thanks to Aero industrial action having paid for the flight to lagos---I will process my refund at a later date.
Arrived lagos and checked -into MFM prayer city for final blessing and anointing and left for the airport on 28-03-2013 by 3.00pm and checked in all the 8 bags. I carried all my money cash and did not declare in Lagos airport because a guy told me Nigeria customs will want to have a share of it. I kept it inside my inner suit.
KLM Flight departed by 11.45pm and arrived Amsterdam airport by 6.00am.
We disembark and I later discovered that my wife forgot to pick up the camera from the flight.I went to the transfer desk and complained and a security guard was asked to check for it and she returned it to me.
We had to wait for 6 hours for the flight to Calgary---my kids were just jumping up and down and looking at them I knew deep down me I have done something nice and beautiful for my family.
The flight from Amsterdam to Calgary was 9 hours.We arrived to an excellent weather condition and I declared that I had more than $10,000 on me.
Pass the CBSA counter and was directed to immigration control where we were processed and informed that our PR card will be available in six weeks-----No need to fill any form or passport photo.
We collected all our bags and presented them for security screening but the lady did not look at any of the bags,she just ask me how much I was carrying and demanded to see it-------"Guys here u need to be careful if u are not coming with incomplete money"---I gave it to her but she did not count it and she filled the form and asked me to sign.
It is now welcome to canada.
EMO and BDX were waiting for me outside and we drove to my apartment inspected and paid by EMO and later when back to EMO place to a nice meal prepared by the wife.
The next day a guy was moving out of Calgary and he gave me a dinning set and chairs,a queen size foam and two set of single leather chairs to start life. EMO used his car to help me move all the stuff.
I later met with Chief Orire and wife, Bdx and Gent2 family.
I must admit that calgary-canada is a sweet and nice city and I do believe that the Lord that has made it possible for me to have landed will also favour me to settle down.
Because of the holiday I have done any registration yet. I will start on Monday.
Once more happy easter and remain calm,the lord is in control of all cases in Accra.
This is the story so far.
[/quote]

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
Congrat once again @Sogood and Yeyjdo may God make the land easy for you and all the landed seniors. Amen.