+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
swinglow said:
COUPLE SILENT IN BED*

Wife thinks:
Why is he not talking to me?
Is he thinking of another woman?
Is he seeing someone else?
Don't I appeal to him any more?
Is he trying to dump me?
Is he now finding me ugly?
Am I not sweet anymore in bed?

Does my makeup repel him these days?
WHY IS HE UPSET?

Husband thinks:
Why on earth did messi miss that open chance for goal!!!?

Have a beautiful night every body?
Lol..that is life for you..As couples,communication is the key to a successful marriage!!

teejay

Aug 25, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2010
Nomination.....
02-2012
AOR Received.
02-2012
IELTS Request
03-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Request
15-08-2012
Med's Done....
18-08-2012
Interview........
SKIPPED
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
soon
cynmax said:
Congrats Teejay on the receipt of the PRV. I had a feel of your concern before the arrival of the PPR glory be to almighty.God will make Canada home full of milk and honey for all of us.

Thanks and God bless, kind rgds

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
you may book your flight through emirate. It's very cheap compare to other airline.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Congratulations Comrades on your life achievement. i believe that when there is Life there is hope. To those who has lost hope,i say ,wake up from your slumber and follow the footstep of our Emperor........hahahaha. I had always believed that when the going is tough,the Toughs get going. To the landed Seniors,i wish you all the very best in your new country. To those about to land,adequate preparation is all you need,you may contact Tinuade....,EMO etal to tell you all they put in place prior to their landing. To those expecting PPR,MR,AOR and LOA,i say WAIT,WATCH and pray,it will certainly come. And to the comrades,awaiting to apply,kindly scan and explore the internet through Google Search Machine. Here comes my greetings to Jemimah,it is well with your soul. may the good lord perfect the good work he started in you. FINALLy,borrowing from the words of the Landed Seniors, 'Yours sincerely' is in urgent need of 'OFFICIAL IELTS PRACTICE MATERIALS CD RUM' Spicey(Lagos Based)

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Sleeky Richy,

Thank God for your life and Congratulations.

Ig

ayd

Star Member
May 21, 2012
thx for all who replied o. actually not Vancouver bound.heading for Toronto but hubby's considering school in BC that's why. trying to confirm cos dont think its worth it going to a school that aint certified just cos they are offering work placement and all. will pm the landed seniors as advised.

meanwhile, who is landing march/april?? ticket price na die o. dont ahve plans on doing the IOM stuvvs though so....

teejay

Aug 25, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2010
Nomination.....
02-2012
AOR Received.
02-2012
IELTS Request
03-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Request
15-08-2012
Med's Done....
18-08-2012
Interview........
SKIPPED
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
soon
i
shaddy said:
you may book your flight through emirate. It's very cheap compare to other airline.

i have booked via qatar airways N193K for one way straight to calgary!

i have booked via qatar airways, and i got it for N193K, one way!

shaddy said:

ayd

Star Member
May 21, 2012
teejay said:
i

yeah, i checked it out too. but the stopover period is tooooooooooooooooooooo long and we're going with 2 kids.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
jemimah said:
Thank you so much hakpoguma, swinglow, kayb, gabrilla, ikemba, sleek ricky.

@ sleek ricky: Are you saying its going to be that tight? Really restricted, I thought I could move like after 6 months to any other province esp if I get a job there.

Jemimah.
Jemimah, the Lord who brought dry bones together and makes them to come alive again will heal yours fully in the name of Jesus..... wish you total recovery........

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayd said:
thx for all who replied o. actually not Vancouver bound.heading for Toronto but hubby's considering school in BC that's why. trying to confirm cos dont think its worth it going to a school that aint certified just cos they are offering work placement and all. will pm the landed seniors as advised.

meanwhile, who is landing march/april?? ticket price na die o. dont ahve plans on doing the IOM stuvvs though so....
Meanwhile talking abt ticketing, IOM is still fair o... if u live in Lagos though, all u need is a bit of patience/perseverance with their staff and u ll be fine.
I got a quatation of 1,010, 000 naira from them last week for a famly of 5 ( 2 adults . 3 kids age 4-8yrs), straight to calgary for March ending, it was outrageos thogh bt we paid and after they booked our ticket ( in 2 days) , they refunded us 102, 000 naira! Iwas surprised. ... and d waiting time at frankfurt is just 4hrs.. so its good for me. still cheaper than Quatar airways.

Note that IOM officials expect you to book an appointment with them before u come, otherwise u wont be attednded to.
Any one who cares abt IOM can PM me. i ll link u with the staff that attennded to us. I have his mobile phone number and he s friendly too.

Happy sunday all!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
teejay said:

Teejay congratulations o o o o o. But I hope you are travelling alone....... you are in for a long haul and I promised you 37hrs of total journey time that is if the connecting flight to Calgary from YUL is adequately spaced and you are favoured you landed on a day when there are few immi doing same thing as you.......

@all

I like Qatar Airways and they are cheaper for all I care, but if you are travelling with children and you are to the western Part of Canada, they may not be the best choice........ stop over time is nothing less than 12 hours in all and a long haul from Doha to Montreal is nothing less than 13-14 hrs plus 7 hrs from Lagos and another 4 hrs to Calgary from Montreal...... hey!

Wish all speedy process..... we need more of you all here...... the land is large and flowing with milk and honey, but needing men with the right attitude to life.....and all it has to offer.....

One of our senior landed a good job...... am saying that to encourage us all......

God bless and have a good day.....

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
yejydo said:
Meanwhile talking abt ticketing, IOM is still fair o... if u live in Lagos though, all u need is a bit of patience/perseverance with their staff and u ll be fine.
I got a quatation of 1,010, 000 naira from them last week for a famly of 5 ( 2 adults . 3 kids age 4-8yrs), straight to calgary for March ending, it was outrageos thogh bt we paid and after they booked our ticket ( in 2 days) , they refunded us 102, 000 naira! Iwas surprised. ... and d waiting time at frankfurt is just 4hrs.. so its good for me. still cheaper than Quatar airways.

Note that IOM officials expect you to book an appointment with them before u come, otherwise u wont be attednded to.
Any one who cares abt IOM can PM me. i ll link u with the staff that attennded to us. I have his mobile phone number and he s friendly too.

Happy sunday all!!
Good experience from IOM..... congrat.... but I can get you a cheaper ticket from KLM though the waiting time will be 6hours or there about.......all the same congrat.... where are you heading here?

Cheers

jemimah

Aug 15, 2012
Happy sunday people

Spicey, EMO thank you so much.

I am beginning 2 see your prayers work because the pains I feel are drastically reducing by the day. Thank y'all.

Jemimah.

BeeYo

Aug 15, 2012
Hi all,
I've been away from the forum for awhile. Preparing to land next month, can anyone give me info on the cost of a nanny in the Toronto region? Anyone booked thru the IOM? Is there a fine if you want to change ur date? Still expecting the ticket to be issued.