+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Omo Naija said:
Hi guys,

For those of us interested in improving ourselves with SAP, Project management or Business Analysis certifications... I can be of help in this regard.... you can pm me with your interests.

I am currently certified in SAP, PMP & CBAP.

There are no strings attached.... 100% free of charge.
Omo Naija,
Please am interested but I can't send you a pm now

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
teejay said:
my people, pls guide me, i am coming to Calgary enroute Montreal, which means i will do my POINT OF ENTRY FORMALITIES AND POF DECLARATION in Montreal before boarding Calgary's flight 3 hrs later.

I hope this is doable pls, hope I will not be worried again if I get to Calgary for another POE AND POF processes?

kindly guide me before I book pls!
Teejay you will not be allowed to do landing formalties in Montreal because you are not Quebec immigrant you are just transiting through Montreal your declaration and other landing formalties will be done in Calgary.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Continue posting on immigration related issues till you are ripe enough to send a pm 8)

Cos we don't want you to get the info and "disappear"...

A bientot !

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
swinglow said:
teejay i dont think u have to declare anything twice. you only declare at ur final destination, montreal is just a transit point and u will be treated as u were treated at all other transit points.

i am also traveling to Toronto thru Montreal and its about one hour and half hours wait time.

u only declare at final destination.

have a great week
Hi swinglow and teejay, from what i have read on this forum, if you are landing in any city in canada other than your landing destination you would do all landing formalities in those cities.In your case montreal.I am sure the landing formalities would include POF etc....other landed snrs can help clarify sha...hence its better to avoid transits in canada cities that you dont intend residing in.

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
jemimah said:
hi everyone,

Its always good to read your mails.

congratulations everyone that got their PRs.

congratulations to all landed seniors esp madam tinu adebola, av bn following her, (wen is she going to land? smiles)waiting to read her mail. thank u all the previously landed seniors that helped the recently landed ones.u give us hope.

I joined this great forum sometime last yr, but unfortunately i had an accident and broke my thigh bone, sept last yr, had to do surgeries, had a second one in january but am grateful for a second chance at life even though i cant walk unaided, i use a walking stick.

I would like to ask about the morden manitoba nomination, whats d house's take on it esp the landed seniors?

Sorry to read about your accident...We thank God for your life and pray for speedy recovery.
Surely as long as God is on the throne you would have no need to walk with a walking stick again.

jemimah

jemimah

Aug 15, 2012
Amen . Thank you priceless.

Jemimah.

N.B: i dont knw how i did what i did but i may have replicated this thread or topic, so when you see same topic with no posts, its not the right one. Am sorry for all inconveniences.

brilliantone

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Good Day Sirs and Mas
I got admission in NAIT , Edmonton Canada and I have my multiple visa already but school resumes August 2013, Pls is it advisable to buy my ticket for departure in July ? Thanks for ur kind response : God Bless you all

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Omo Naija said:
Hi guys,

For those of us interested in improving ourselves with SAP, Project management or Business Analysis certifications... I can be of help in this regard.... you can pm me with your interests.

I am currently certified in SAP, PMP & CBAP.

There are no strings attached.... 100% free of charge.

Regards,
Fantastic!!!!.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
priceless said:
Hi swinglow and teejay, from what i have read on this forum, if you are landing in any city in canada other than your landing destination you would do all landing formalities in those cities.In your case montreal.I am sure the landing formalities would include POF etc....other landed snrs can help clarify sha...hence its better to avoid transits in canada cities that you dont intend residing in.
Priceless Montreal is in Quebec and if you are not a Quebec nominated immigrant you can not do landing formalities

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Hello Good People.

Anybody coming to Calgary soon,kindly pm me.

Thanks all, God bless

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
teejay said:
my people, pls guide me, i am coming to Calgary enroute Montreal, which means i will do my POINT OF ENTRY FORMALITIES AND POF DECLARATION in Montreal before boarding Calgary's flight 3 hrs later.

I hope this is doable pls, hope I will not be worried again if I get to Calgary for another POE AND POF processes?

kindly guide me before I book pls!

DOUBTS? "Can I 'Land' anywhere" matter -Which POE to Choose !!!
« on: 25-02-2010, 07:26:42 »
Guys,

Lots of us have got the visa/s lately [2010]. And we are now having some doubt about our 'choice of landing', after being on this great forum & having surfed enough reg. various Canadian cities. Thus, the question, "Should I Land in the City mentioned in my Application/COPR, or can go to another Canadian city"?

Please be Clarified that:
As a federal skilled worker, we can chose any POE in Canada & complete our landing formalities, regardless of the destination mentionned in our Apps or the COPR, except Quebec* [details below].

Canada's immigration laws provide for a 2 step process for our visa applications:
>Step-1. The CIC/CHCs carry out stage One (read our apps processing system).
>Step-2. Carried out by an Immigration Officer at the POE.

Reg. step-1, we are already familiar. This is how we get our PR Visas. For the step-2 (at POE) however, landing is our "Right". Though not an 'automatic right', we must still satisfy the officer at the POE that our entry is permissible: A12(1), called the 'Verification of PR', outlined in Sections 19(1) & (2) of the Act. But, another thing is also involved in this step-2, called 'Completion of the Record of Landing' for admission into Canada, which is obligatory.

For this "Record of Landing", 'admissibility' is not affected by our choice of POE. All it's needed is to fill up certain forms, specifically the PR Card form (IMM 5444E), wherein we have to provide an address for card delivery. This can be anywhere, beyond the POE. This is how newcomers with COPR destination as Montreal-Quebec drive thru the POE of Sarnia, Bluewater Bridge. There are many other examples, but for brevity I just chose one.

*There is only 'one' catch though. For Quebec, although any FSW would be allowed to enter thru a Quebec POE, they cannot complete the 'Record of Landing' here. And would have to further drive/fly to another province (any) to report to its Immigration Officer for the 'completion' of record of landing. This is because Quebec needs the CSQ certificate to complete this procedure. Which only is for a Quebec PR applicant. (however, it is not vice-versa... a Quebec PR applicant can do all the formalities in any other Canadian POE).

End Note: Anyone of us FSWs can land in any Canadian POE, irrespective of what's written in our apps or the COPR.

Hope that's of some help.
Qorax.
Therefore,you cannot complete your landing in montreal!

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
cynmax said:
Priceless Montreal is in Quebec and if you are not a Quebec nominated immigrant you can not do landing formalities
Yes just read from babymarts posting below..Guess quebec is the only exception to this....sorry for the error

BeeYo

Aug 15, 2012
Hey guys, nobody responded to my enquiry, anyone in toronto knows how much it costs to get a nanny there????

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
BeeYo said:
Hey guys, nobody responded to my enquiry, anyone in toronto knows how much it costs to get a nanny there????
Nanny for how many hours a day or live in nanny ?
As far as I know govt child care is about 800 to 1000 a month per child depending on province and income status