+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hello all,

What more can i say in addition to the flood of testimonies rushing in''THE DREAM OF THIS GREAT FORUM WILL NEVER DIE IN JESUS NAME.

Goldenapple,Bdx,gent2,like have communicated to you earlier .Pls keep our mission and vision flying.Barsindoo,i throway salute.

All the best to our recently landed Eagles,may the land of Canada yield your increase IJN.To our already landed seniors,the God of Abraham will uphold you and your family and lastly to those of us expectant,the UPDATE,MRs and PPR will arrive sooner than we expec.Pls do not loose hope.God is our help and he will help us.

Make una take kia and God bless.

Ig

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
My people ....

I dey greet everybody ooooo.

To all the people with one update or the other, i salute all of you :p :p
To all the people wey jus collect their PRV, I salute you all ;D ;D
To all the people wey jus land for Canada, i greet you all
To all the landed people wey dey help new naija people settle for Canada, i throway salute
To all of us wey dey alive till today, i thank Baba GOD

Kcsider

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
shaddy said:
ALL GLORY BELONG TO GOD.I GOT MY PRV ON MONDAY.I THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR PRAYER AND WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT.MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BE WITH ALL OF US.TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR MR AND
PPR.MAY GOD IN HIS INFINITY MERCY ASSIST YOU.
Amen. Congratulations Shaddy on the arrival of your PRV. To God be the glory.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Kcsider said:
My people ....

I dey greet everybody ooooo.

To all the people with one update or the other, i salute all of you :p :p
To all the people wey jus collect their PRV, I salute you all ;D ;D
To all the people wey jus land for Canada, i greet you all
To all the landed people wey dey help new naija people settle for Canada, i throway salute
To all of us wey dey alive till today, i thank Baba GOD

Kcsider
Thanks. Good talk and I seriously salute you ooo.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
shaddy said:
ALL GLORY BELONG TO GOD.I GOT MY PRV ON MONDAY.I THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR PRAYER AND WORD O
F
ENCOURAGEMENT.MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BE WITH ALL OF US.TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR MR AND
PPR.MAY GOD IN HIS INFINITY MERCY ASSIST YOU.
[/quote Congrats Shaddy

MARKET

Oct 2, 2012
Hi every one,

I am new to this forum, I am from Nigeria,

Am thinking of relocating to Canada very soon .

My questions is anybody in Saskatchewan , Regina ? if yes what is it like ?

Thanks all

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MARKET said:
Hi every one,

I am new to this forum, I am from Nigeria,

Am thinking of relocating to Canada very soon .

My questions is anybody in Saskatchewan , Regina ? if yes what is it like ?

Thanks all
Okay Market. If no one is willing to buy, I think I will need to price you, may be there will be a deal at some point.... which of the stream are u relocating with? What informs your choice of Regina......? The internet is a power house of info...... get the basics about Sask....their......What is your background or your major area of competency.......? and so on on .......

chevchenko

Jun 3, 2005
Nigeria
Good morning guys and happy Valentine's day!

We bought our tickets last week, 1.350M on KLM for a family of six, we will be landing immediately after easter in Mississauga, preparations in top gear, the children are amazingly excited.

Madam Tinu, howdy?, do quick and give us gist o!

Do all have a blessed day.

Chev

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Hello everyone for thoes planning to land soon, try and come with your course description or syllabus from year 1 to your final year. For thoes with children less than 6 and are willing to register them in day care I think is wise u register them online before landing there is usually a long waiting list for government lisenced day cares...you can do this if you have a friend were u are landing and intend staying close to them you can use there address and search the neigburhood and get your kids on the waiting list of as many daycares as possible.

Come with transcripts, travellers adapter, drivers linsence

God will cause each and everyone of us expecting an update to smile soon...Happy Valentine

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
MAKY said:
Hello everyone for thoes planning to land soon, try and come with your course description or syllabus from year 1 to your final year. For thoes with children less than 6 and are willing to register them in day care I think is wise u register them online before landing there is usually a long waiting list for government lisenced day cares...you can do this if you have a friend were u are landing and intend staying close to them you can use there address and search the neigburhood and get your kids on the waiting list of as many daycares as possible.

Come with transcripts, travellers adapter, drivers linsence

God will cause each and everyone of us expecting an update to smile soon...Happy Valentine

Thanks Maky and Happy Val to u too

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Happy Valentines Day my Naija Family let the love of PPR and MR flow from ACCRA this week IJN.
If u'l like to join d Whatsapp group contact Mayoress to add u.
Cheers
Kayb

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My People

Happy valentine may we all find love in this season and many seasons to come!!! Yours sincerely landed on the 13th of Febuary 19:30 GMT at Pearson International Airport. Journey was quite smooth, we left Abuja 9am with British Airways arrived London about 3pm We left Heathrow about 5.30pm and arrived Toronto 7.30pm Canada time.

Please be mindful of the scale you use in weighing your luggage at home as mine misled us and we ended up paying so much for excess luggage!!! Also please remember the exact locations your IPad and laptops are as we waisted another 30mins at the security gate in Heathrow because I forgot to bring out one of the IPad from my hand luggage another round of detailed checking took place even when I told them we have just about an hour for the next flight I was still delayed. The lesson here is to know where all the devices are and put them on a separate tray at security.

Flight was fun all thru as hubby and I took time to watch a movie while the kids were awake with excitement all thru the flight trust them it was one cartoon after the other!!!

We were well received by the custom officials, we told them how much we were carrying as proof of funds but they never bothered to check, our luggages were not checked also. It was smiles all around until we got outside the airport and the cold winter air welcomed us in it's own way.

Would be out today doing the needful and would keep you posted.

The forum is a blessing and am glad I found it, was with Seglad yersterday and would be together again today to do the needful. The list is endless but would in time acknowledge everyone's effort particularly that of the landed seniors I doubt if any one has disturbed them with calls from Nigeria like I have done always asking questions!!! Thanks for your patience. Thank you Pa Seglad, Oloye, TiTo, OmoGe, Shalom, Fernandez, Indan, Fatex and many more that would follow!

God bless Nigeria!!! God bless Canada.

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
Madam Tinu, congrats on your successful landing, wishing you all the best in Canada.
Happy Vals to Everyone

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats for your wonderful landing and the tips given.

Keep praying for those of us still looking up to Accra for updates as we all pray for your success as you settle down.

Looking forwards to further updates.

Happy val to all.

chevchenko

Jun 3, 2005
Nigeria
tinuadeadebola said:
My People

Happy valentine may we all find love in this season and many seasons to come!!! Yours sincerely landed on the 13th of Febuary 19:30 GMT at Pearson International Airport. Journey was quite smooth, we left Abuja 9am with British Airways arrived London about 3pm We left Heathrow about 5.30pm and arrived Toronto 7.30pm Canada time.

Please be mindful of the scale you use in weighing your luggage at home as mine misled us and we ended up paying so much for excess luggage!!! Also please remember the exact locations your IPad and laptops are as we waisted another 30mins at the security gate in Heathrow because I forgot to bring out one of the IPad from my hand luggage another round of detailed checking took place even when I told them we have just about an hour for the next flight I was still delayed. The lesson here is to know where all the devices are and put them on a separate tray at security.

Flight was fun all thru as hubby and I took time to watch a movie while the kids were awake with excitement all thru the flight trust them it was one cartoon after the other!!!

We were well received by the custom officials, we told them how much we were carrying as proof of funds but they never bothered to check, our luggages were not checked also. It was smiles all around until we got outside the airport and the cold winter air welcomed us in it's own way.

Would be out today doing the needful and would keep you posted.

The forum is a blessing and am glad I found it, was with Seglad yersterday and would be together again today to do the needful. The list is endless but would in time acknowledge everyone's effort particularly that of the landed seniors I doubt if any one has disturbed them with calls from Nigeria like I have done always asking questions!!! Thanks for your patience. Thank you Pa Seglad, Oloye, TiTo, OmoGe, Shalom, Fernandez, Indan, Fatex and many more that would follow!

God bless Nigeria!!! God bless Canada.
Congratulations on your successful landing, was just wondering this morning that you should have landed, we thank almighty God, ensure you document every step of the settling for us coming after you, especially the children schooling bit (for me).

wish you all the best in your new home!

Chev