+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
teejay said:
Come and join me sing Halleluyah for HE has done me well! I got my ppr today thanks be to God.

Congratulations Teejay.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
EMO said:
hello ma people
This is the landing gist of EMO and family.......whatever led me to this forum was nothing but God in heaven ordering my steps..... of course the journey began from Port Harcourt and then we put up with a brother in Lagos from Sunday till thursday that we headed out.

I left my Aguda Surulere axis around 6.00PM for the MMA and I got to the airport around 7.45PM or thereabout and KLM will close their counter by 9:00PM so its a tall order and my entire teams are a bit panicky about our situation...... trust EMO has 9 regular bags plus a super extra luggage weighing 33.4Kg and then the airport touts came handy to do business...... to cut long story short I paid $200 for the extra........ Nigeria custom are really mean..... they saw my mini frame struggling with carry on bags and the youngest member of the family and sweating inside AC they still has time to demand for bribe and I wondered for what? I trust EMO I told the man on my way back if he is still there I will bring small thing for him.... he was offended by that, but there is nothing he could do about it I am already heading to board......and then we were on board straight to AMS.

At AMS the screening was thorough courtesy our brother who loaded bomb into his pants......I escaped the body scanned because I have our baby with me...... trick to avoid it if you need to......but why will anyone need to? :eek:

And then we did the 9hrs 30min to Calgary...... our landing experience was interesting in that we almost didn't get checked..... all the form prefilled counts towards nothing, except that my address was extracted from there.......

After the landing formalities our bretheren were out in the cold waiting for us....... Golden Apple and Bdx were out there waiting for us? yes us I met Mr, Chief Orire on board between AMS and YYC. He called while we were still in Lagos but somehow we could not connect......after sitting for hours and not finding nothing to do. I decided to track him down in the craft......and from there we stuck together..... as I am writing this gist he is in front of me gisting too.......
Congratulations Emo on your successful landing. May God prosper you in the Land.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
mic_silas said:
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE.

To the glory of God, i landed in Calgary on Sunday last week. Stresful but interesting journey with KLM. Landing was as easy as ABC. Wish i dint give myself
the head ache i had about POF. I was just asked how much money i was carrying, the officer did not try to check. Still busy with settling down. other details would be
shared later..Canada is home.
Congratulations Mic_Sillas on your landing. God be with you and all yours.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Orire said:
Great Family,
Everything wey my present landlord, Bishop EMO don narrate for ground since yesterday na true talk o! BDX, Mr & Mrs Golden Apple came to receive us and helped transfer our forty-foot-container from the Airport. BDX and Gent2 families have been taking us around for necessary registrations and shopping. Sincerely, our landed Naijas are great nice selfless people and our leaders need to learn a lot from them for the progress of Nigeria.

I didn't have problem with the government agents at the MMA except that I persuaded the Custom Officer to give me a stamped and signed copy of excess cash declaration card. I wouldn't want my name to make Vanguard News Headline o.

Government agents at Calgary International Airport appeared nice. They only asked us few questions: ..."are you in possession of firearms, cash in excess of $10,000, poultry, dairy products or any prohibited item?" I told them we came with more than $10,000, foodstuff and dry fish which they said are okay. No cash count or opening of the bags. All forms were filled by the immigration officers while we only appended our signatures.

Please make sure you see your physician to get treated for malaria and as well ask them for drug prescriptions to enable you come with anti-malaria, Cough Syrup, anti-biotic etc. It might not be funny, if you are diagnosed for malaria o. To get the drug here is another miracle o.

All Landed Naija,
Ekule o, ilu Canada agbe wa o(May we all be abundantly blessed in Canada)
Congrats Orire on your successful landing. May the land of Canada favour you and all yours. Amen.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Busco said:
Hello house,

I testify to the glory of God and shame of the devil that Accra people has called my family for PRV. They requested for our passports and form IMM08.
I am so glad and filled with joy in my heart. The Lord God will perfect the rest.

My special thanks goes to everyone in this forum for your words of encouragement. I would not fail to remember people like Pa Mufu, Chief Orire, Jodav03, kay baba, Maldin for their prayers and advice.

Accra here I come.

Congrats to our newly landed Naija.

Thanks O
Congratulations Busco. Safe trip to Accra.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
In support of Gabrilla and Zajeb, appreciation goes to all landed Seniors who have
in one way or the other helped new comers. Thank you BDX, Mr & Mrs Golden Apple et 'al.
Please let others emulate the good works.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
EMO said:
Ma people
Landing gist will not be complete without this aspect of our experience..... Long before landing I went beyond the space here to link up with most of us on personal ground and one of these great, wonderful individuals is Mr Gent2 of Calgary....Chief Barsindo of Calgary Alberta and a host of others numerous to mentioned......... as the PPR landed and all that, the search for accommodation intensify and to God be the glory......God thru the instrumentality of Gent2 and bdx got a place for us....... and not only that, he went ahead to pay with his check...... and all these for a man he has never met before.... that was why I said whatever led me to this forum was nothing but God ordering my steps...... In Calgary I have a cousin here who is really settled more than most people in the thread..... and was not forth coming but the Lord used his servant in Gent2 and lots of all other background effort by Barsindo and all others not mentioned.....

All of the initial runs of SIN, Alberta health registration, Bank Account openning, initial shopping and subsequent ones......... we simply have a family here and let no one be the instrument of destruction.......

Trust God EMO got his house furnish without spending a dollar?......... how? Pa Neddy the instrument of God .........

Torry full ground.....

Barsindo came to look for me all the way from SW

Pa Rigth is billed to be here any moment........

Isn't it wonderful to be loved and to belong to these army of refined stock straight from Naija
Please tell us the miracle on how your house was furnihed without you spending a dime.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
How did I miss out on the real gist of EMO post i.e. the efforts of Gent2, Barsindo, BDX et al in providing succour for a 'stranger'.

EMO, you are not the only one God led to the forum. Can you imagine, even me, my exam fee was also paid by a landed senior through the assistance of his wife thereby saving me the stress of looking for Canadian Dollar up and down. Believe me, if all Nigerians are like these forum members, we would have had a better country.

I have a dream, 'one day, members of this great forum shall take over the soul of this nation and rewrite her destiny'. I see a revolution coming through this forum.

DonBaker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
23-01-2010
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2012
LANDED..........
Deelily said:
Shaddy, Teejay and Busco congrats the receipt of ur PRV.

EMO,Orire,Mic silas congrats on your successful landing.

EMO, lets thank God for the little girl, d devil is a liar,.
Canada a gbe yin o .
Wow! I can see it's been a flood of goodnews all over the forum. EMO, Shaddy, Teejay and all others, this is fantastic. I have been away for a long long time only to return and see all these. God is faithful indeed. And or what our kind hearted brethren are doing out there in Canada it's simply amazing. Only God can reward all of those who have opened their hearts to others in need.

Mama Tinu as you prepare to Land this February, May Gods' presence go with you. I am aso preparing to land briefly this first quarter.

For those still expecting updates from Accra, please be encouraged with what God is already here in our forum. Don't panic. Its on the way.

The Seraph

Feb 9, 2013
Dear House,

Please i need clarifications on the documents for Proof of Funds. What do the Nigerian Bans provide that is acceptabe?

Thanks.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
EMO said:
Ma people
Landing gist will not be complete without this aspect of our experience..... Long before landing I went beyond the space here to link up with most of us on personal ground and one of these great, wonderful individuals is Mr Gent2 of Calgary....Chief Barsindo of Calgary Alberta and a host of others numerous to mentioned......... as the PPR landed and all that, the search for accommodation intensify and to God be the glory......God thru the instrumentality of Gent2 and bdx got a place for us....... and not only that, he went ahead to pay with his check...... and all these for a man he has never met before.... that was why I said whatever led me to this forum was nothing but God ordering my steps...... In Calgary I have a cousin here who is really settled more than most people in the thread..... and was not forth coming but the Lord used his servant in Gent2 and lots of all other background effort by Ba
rsindo and all others not mentioned.....

All of the initial runs of SIN, Alberta health registration, Bank Account openning, initial shopping and subsequent ones......... we simply have a family here and let no one be the instrument of destruction.......

Trust God EMO got his house furnish without spending a dollar?......... how? Pa Neddy the instrument of God .........

Torry full ground.....

Barsindo came to look for me all the way from SW

Pa Rigth is billed to be here any moment........

Isn't it wonderful to be loved and to belong to these army of refined stock straight from Naija

congratulations on ur landing

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Orire said:
Shaddy and Teejay,
Congrats to you and congrats to your blood pressure!

Please quickly get to Accra for your PRVs o because uncle Kenny asked after you yesterday and he is anxiously waiting for you to arrive.

You shall be blessed in the land of Canada
thank you so much,i have my prv now..am planing to land by end of may...

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
4glory said:
@ Shaddy and Teejay,
Congratulations on the receipt of your PPR God will perfect the rest of the process for you.

@ EMO, Orire and Mic_silas,
Congratulations on your safe landing in Canada, God will subdue the land in your favour.

Cheers
thank you very much,i have my prv now...

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
ALL GLORY BELONG TO GOD.I GOT MY PRV ON MONDAY.I THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR PRAYER AND WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT.MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BE WITH ALL OF US.TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR MR AND
PPR.MAY GOD IN HIS INFINITY MERCY ASSIST YOU.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
shaddy said:
ALL GLORY BELONG TO GOD.I GOT MY PRV ON MONDAY.I THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR PRAYER AND WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT.MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BE WITH ALL OF US.TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR MR AND
PPR.MAY GOD IN HIS INFINITY MERCY ASSIST YOU.
Amenoooooooooooooo