+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
EMO said:
hello ma people
This is the landing gist of EMO and family.......whatever led me to this forum was nothing but God in heaven ordering my steps..... of course the journey began from Port Harcourt and then we put up with a brother in Lagos from Sunday till thursday that we headed out.

I left my Aguda Surulere axis around 6.00PM for the MMA and I got to the airport around 7.45PM or thereabout and KLM will close their counter by 9:00PM so its a tall order and my entire teams are a bit panicky about our situation...... trust EMO has 9 regular bags plus a super extra luggage weighing 33.4Kg and then the airport touts came handy to do business...... to cut long story short I paid $200 for the extra........ Nigeria custom are really mean..... they saw my mini frame struggling with carry on bags and the youngest member of the family and sweating inside AC they still has time to demand for bribe and I wondered for what? I trust EMO I told the man on my way back if he is still there I will bring small thing for him.... he was offended by that, but there is nothing he could do about it I am already heading to board......and then we were on board straight to AMS.

At AMS the screening was thorough courtesy our brother who loaded bomb into his pants......I escaped the body scanned because I have our baby with me...... trick to avoid it if you need to......but why will anyone need to? :eek:

And then we did the 9hrs 30min to Calgary...... our landing experience was interesting in that we almost didn't get checked..... all the form prefilled counts towards nothing, except that my address was extracted from there.......

After the landing formalities our bretheren were out in the cold waiting for us....... Golden Apple and Bdx were out there waiting for us? yes us I met Mr, Chief Orire on board between AMS and YYC. He called while we were still in Lagos but somehow we could not connect......after sitting for hours and not finding nothing to do. I decided to track him down in the craft......and from there we stuck together..... as I am writing this gist he is in front of me gisting too.......

Congratulation on your landing, i wish u all the best in Canada

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
Busco, congratulation on your PRV

[/quote]

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey

Congratulations to all my people in d house with MRs, PPRs, Marriages and births :D

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
EMO said:
Naija People....

Congratulation on the occasion of the cup won after 19 years........ thank God for Nigeria....

I forgot to mention an incident that happened at Amsterdam while we were transiting...... My wife told our daughter to help drop the pampers of the infant in our company in one of the receptacle at the gate where we are billed for the next flight.

Only to discover that the young girl headed for another gate in search of bin........ I went to brush in one of the conveniences around at Gate F2 with our son...... by the time I showed up I asked where is the little girl...... alas no where to be found..... come and see yours truly pacing all the gates in schipol for our 7 years old girl.....

for close to 30 minutes, I was searching and a lot were going through my mind......... things like the devil who couldn't stop me from getting my PR wants to attempt me with a missing daughter...... God where art thou help me......

After close to an hour the young girl showed up at gate F2...... according to her she walk up to an air hostess and asked for gate F2 and pronto the Lord intervene..... please from my story do not take anything for granted...... its not over until its over..........

Congrats!

Busy-Bee

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
EMO said:
Naija People....

Congratulation on the occasion of the cup won after 19 years........ thank God for Nigeria....

I forgot to mention an incident that happened at Amsterdam while we were transiting...... My wife told our daughter to help drop the pampers of the infant in our company in one of the receptacle at the gate where we are billed for the next flight.

Only to discover that the young girl headed for another gate in search of bin........ I went to brush in one of the conveniences around at Gate F2 with our son...... by the time I showed up I asked where is the little girl...... alas no where to be found..... come and see yours truly pacing all the gates in schipol for our 7 years old girl.....

for close to 30 minutes, I was searching and a lot were going through my mind......... things like the devil who couldn't stop me from getting my PR wants to attempt me with a missing daughter...... God where art thou help me......

After close to an hour the young girl showed up at gate F2...... according to her she walk up to an air hostess and asked for gate F2 and pronto the Lord intervene..... please from my story do not take anything for granted...... its not over until its over..........
Congratulatios Emo, God will always perfect his work no matter the temptations one encounters. Congrats once more.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
@ Gabil thanks I got ur message, it is the well known Busy-Bee. I have been having serious issue with my Internet service provider, when I complained to them the only thing they could do was to delete my Mozilla Firefox that had my forum identity. Unfortunately a lesser grade of Mozilla Firefox was installed and ever since I couldn't send nor receive any message. It was Ma Ig that helped me out, the only option I had was to sign in another forum identity. Pls I didn't get your response to my enquiry when ur "In Process" status was updated.

Busy-Bee

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi teejay and Busco on the arrival of your PPR,and congratulations to our landed naija's.

Haba Busy bee,anyways has it been sorted.

i HAIL MY PEOPLE,MORE UPDATE ,MR'S AND PPR.

Ig

Deelily

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Shaddy, Teejay and Busco congrats the receipt of ur PRV.

EMO,Orire,Mic silas congrats on your successful landing.

EMO, lets thank God for the little girl, d devil is a liar,.
Canada a gbe yin o .

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
@ Teejay , Busco & Shaddy. CONGRATULATIONs on the receipt of your PPR.
@ Orire & EMO.... Congratulations on your successful landing.

To everyone of us still waiting on God for one update or the other Our expectations would not be cut short, IJN Amin.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
EMO
Hmmmmmmmm I can imagine how you and madam felt during that 30mins but we bless God for his kindness and mercies at all times. We also thank him for the gift of smart kids who at 7 could approach air hostess and ask for a particular gate.

All the best in the days ahead!!!

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
shaddy said:
GLORY BE TO GOD.HE HAS DONE IT ...I HAVE MY PPR NOW..I THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT..ALLAH HAS DONE IT...HAMDULILAI ROBILI HALAMINA..

@ Shaddy Thanks to the Almighty for giving you your PPR. I just saw your PM too been busy with work and Landing preparations.

I am so happy read this,

Congrats once again and to all who have PPR.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
shaddy said:
GLORY BE TO GOD.HE HAS DONE IT ...I HAVE MY PPR NOW..I THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT..ALLAH HAS DONE IT...HAMDULILAI ROBILI HALAMINA..
Congrats .. All the best

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
Shaddy,teejay,busco congrats on ur PPR

Orire ,Emo and Mic- Silas ,congrats on ur landing, May Almighty make Canada easy for you all.

Geelado

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
BDX, Mr & Mrs Golden Apple, I want to use this opportunity to thank for your kindness towards others. People like you are giving hope to some of us who does not have relatives over there. May God continue to enrich you in canada and I also pray that others will emulate you.

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
gabrilla said:
BDX, Mr & Mrs Golden Apple, I want to use this opportunity to thank for your kindness towards others. People like you are giving hope to some of us who does not have relatives over there. May God continue to enrich you in canada and I also pray that others will emulate you.

I also want to support what garilla has said.I m so happy that forum member are helping each other to make settlement in a new country less stressful.Thank you Bdx, Mr and Mrs Golden apple and others.God bless you more