+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Busco said:
Hello house,

I testify to the glory of God and shame of the devil that Accra people has called my family for PRV. They requested for our passports and form IMM08.
I am so glad and filled with joy in my heart. The Lord God will perfect the rest.

My special thanks goes to everyone in this forum for your words of encouragement. I would not fail to remember people like Pa Mufu, Chief Orire, Jodav03, kay baba, Maldin for their prayers and advice.

Accra here I come.

Congrats to our newly landed Naija.

Thanks O
Congratulations Busco on your PPR. Accra I de hail ooooo

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Busco said:
Hello house,

I testify to the glory of God and shame of the devil that Accra people has called my family for PRV. They requested for our passports and form IMM08.
I am so glad and filled with joy in my heart. The Lord God will perfect the rest.

My special thanks goes to everyone in this forum for your words of encouragement. I would not fail to remember people like Pa Mufu, Chief Orire, Jodav03, kay baba, Maldin for their prayers and advice.

Accra here I come.

Thanks O
Congrats Busco very happy for your family

opk2much

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
27-10-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
February 24th, 2013
Busco said:
Hello house,

Accra here I come.

Thanks O

Congrats Busco on your PPR. Wishing you safe trip to Accra

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
@Busco,
Congrats!

Accra well-done!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Busco said:
Hello house,

Accra here I come.

Thanks O
Congratulations , Busco. Wishing you the best as you proceed on next steps re Accra trip.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
EMO said:
Ma people
Landing gist will not be complete without this aspect of our experience..... Long before landing I went beyond the space here to link up with most of us on personal ground and one of these great, wonderful individuals is Mr Gent2 of Calgary....Chief Barsindo of Calgary Alberta and a host of others numerous to mentioned......... as the PPR landed and all that, the search for accommodation intensify and to God be the glory......God thru the instrumentality of Gent2 and bdx got a place for us....... and not only that, he went ahead to pay with his check...... and all these for a man he has never met before.... that was why I said whatever led me to this forum was nothing but God ordering my steps...... In Calgary I have a cousin here who is really settled more than most people in the thread..... and was not forth coming but the Lord used his servant in Gent2 and lots of all other background effort by Barsindo and all others not mentioned.....

All of the initial runs of SIN, Alberta health registration, Bank Account openning, initial shopping and subsequent ones......... we simply have a family here and let no one be the instrument of destruction.......

Trust God EMO got his house furnish without spending a dollar?......... how? Pa Neddy the instrument of God .........

Torry full ground.....

Barsindo came to look for me all the way from SW

Pa Rigth is billed to be here any moment........

Isn't it wonderful to be loved and to belong to these army of refined stock straight from Naija
Congratulations on your successful landing - To God be the glory.
Infact your story is really amazing - the efforts and power on what our dear seniors already in Calgary can do through this forum connection. May God bless them all for their efforts. It is really quite exciting to say the least.

You all are fantatsic - your assistance to EMO is superb!!!. Let's keep the good work going and God will bless us all, IJNA

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Orire said:
Great Family,
Everything wey my present landlord, Bishop EMO don narrate for ground since yesterday na true talk o! BDX, Mr & Mrs Golden Apple came to receive us and helped transfer our forty-foot-container from the Airport. BDX and Gent2 families have been taking us around for necessary registrations and shopping. Sincerely, our landed Naijas are great nice selfless people and our leaders need to learn a lot from them for the progress of Nigeria.

I didn't have problem with the government agents at the MMA except that I persuaded the Custom Officer to give me a stamped and signed copy of excess cash declaration card. I wouldn't want my name to make Vanguard News Headline o.

Government agents at Calgary International Airport appeared nice. They only asked us few questions: ..."are you in possession of firearms, cash in excess of $10,000, poultry, dairy products or any prohibited item?" I told them we came with more than $10,000, foodstuff and dry fish which they said are okay. No cash count or opening of the bags. All forms were filled by the immigration officers while we only appended our signatures.

Please make sure you see your physician to get treated for malaria and as well ask them for drug prescriptions to enable you come with anti-malaria, Cough Syrup, anti-biotic etc. It might not be funny, if you are diagnosed for malaria o. To get the drug here is another miracle o.

All Landed Naija,
Ekule o, ilu Canada agbe wa o(May we all be abundantly blessed in Canada)
Congrats Orire, for your safe landing. It is really amazing and exciting - what our Naija seniors can do to assist their fellow brothers and sisters in this forum. May God bless you all. Please keep up the good work. Cheers, HAA

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Busco said:
Hello house,

Accra here I come.

Thanks O

Congrats busco on ur prv. Safe journey to accra.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mic_silas said:
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE.

To the glory of God, i landed in Calgary on Sunday last week. Stresful but interesting journey with KLM. Landing was as easy as ABC. Wish i dint give myself
the head ache i had about POF. I was just asked how much money i was carrying, the officer did not try to check. Still busy with settling down. other details would be
shared later..Canada is home.
Congratulations for your safe and pleasant landing in God's own country. May God bless you and yours in your new found home, IJNA. I sincerely rejoice with you.

toyeeen

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
28/04/2012
AOR Received.
FROM CIO ... 24/07/2012
Med's Request
27/09/2012
Med's Done....
11/10/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2012
LANDED..........
12/07/2013
@Teejay , Busco & Shaddy... I say a big congrats on the receipt of your PPR, WHILST still praying for Gods abundance mercy as you all Prepare to move to Canada. Amen

@Orire & EMO.... Congrats on your successful landing, and I pray you go forth and Possess your Possessions in Canada, IJMN.

To everyone of us still waiting on God for one update or another, either from, Acrcra or even beyond, I say Our expectations would never be cut short, IJN Amin.

toyeeen.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
teejay said:
Come and join me sing Halleluyah for HE has done me well! I got my ppr today thanks be to God.
Congratulationssssssssss, teejay on the arrival of your PPR. Alele to Accra - wishing you the best as you take next steps!!!. Cheers, HAA.

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Congrats Naija on being AFCON Champs.......... :p ;D : :D Sure this week would bring plenty PR's and MR's......

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Naija People....

Congratulation on the occasion of the cup won after 19 years........ thank God for Nigeria....

I forgot to mention an incident that happened at Amsterdam while we were transiting...... My wife told our daughter to help drop the pampers of the infant in our company in one of the receptacle at the gate where we are billed for the next flight.

Only to discover that the young girl headed for another gate in search of bin........ I went to brush in one of the conveniences around at Gate F2 with our son...... by the time I showed up I asked where is the little girl...... alas no where to be found..... come and see yours truly pacing all the gates in schipol for our 7 years old girl.....

for close to 30 minutes, I was searching and a lot were going through my mind......... things like the devil who couldn't stop me from getting my PR wants to attempt me with a missing daughter...... God where art thou help me......

After close to an hour the young girl showed up at gate F2...... according to her she walk up to an air hostess and asked for gate F2 and pronto the Lord intervene..... please from my story do not take anything for granted...... its not over until its over..........

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
EMO said:
Naija People....

Congratulation on the occasion of the cup won after 19 years........ thank God for Nigeria....

I forgot to mention an incident that happened at Amsterdam while we were transiting...... My wife told our daughter to help drop the pampers of the infant in our company in one of the receptacle at the gate where we are billed for the next flight.

Only to discover that the young girl headed for another gate in search of bin........ I went to brush in one of the conveniences around at Gate F2 with our son...... by the time I showed up I asked where is the little girl...... alas no where to be found..... come and see yours truly pacing all the gates in schipol for our 7 years old girl.....

for close to 30 minutes, I was searching and a lot were going through my mind......... things like the devil who couldn't stop me from getting my PR wants to attempt me with a missing daughter...... God where art thou help me......

After close to an hour the young girl showed up at gate F2...... according to her she walk up to an air hostess and asked for gate F2 and pronto the Lord intervene..... please from my story do not take anything for granted...... its not over until its over..........
Yes o - it is not over until it is over. Just wondering how you and madam would have felt. In all To God be the glory. Once more, congrats on your successful landing.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Busco,

Congrats. I am happy for you. Now it is time for MRses. Not sure if anyone is remaining for PRV.