+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Orire said:
Shaddy and Teejay,
Congrats to you and congrats to your blood pressure!

Please quickly get to Accra for your PRVs o because uncle Kenny asked after you yesterday and he is anxiously waiting for you to arrive.

You shall be blessed in the land of Canada
Orire congrats on your safe landing.wishing you the best as you speedily integrate into the system!!

But we are waiting to hear your version of landing experience!!!!

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Great Family,
Everything wey my present landlord, Bishop EMO don narrate for ground since yesterday na true talk o! BDX, Mr & Mrs Golden Apple came to receive us and helped transfer our forty-foot-container from the Airport. BDX and Gent2 families have been taking us around for necessary registrations and shopping. Sincerely, our landed Naijas are great nice selfless people and our leaders need to learn a lot from them for the progress of Nigeria.

I didn't have problem with the government agents at the MMA except that I persuaded the Custom Officer to give me a stamped and signed copy of excess cash declaration card. I wouldn't want my name to make Vanguard News Headline o.

Government agents at Calgary International Airport appeared nice. They only asked us few questions: ..."are you in possession of firearms, cash in excess of $10,000, poultry, dairy products or any prohibited item?" I told them we came with more than $10,000, foodstuff and dry fish which they said are okay. No cash count or opening of the bags. All forms were filled by the immigration officers while we only appended our signatures.

Please make sure you see your physician to get treated for malaria and as well ask them for drug prescriptions to enable you come with anti-malaria, Cough Syrup, anti-biotic etc. It might not be funny, if you are diagnosed for malaria o. To get the drug here is another miracle o.

All Landed Naija,
Ekule o, ilu Canada agbe wa o(May we all be abundantly blessed in Canada)

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Orire said:
Great Family,
Everything wey my present landlord, Bishop EMO don narrate for ground since yesterday na true talk o! BDX, Mr & Mrs Golden Apple came to receive us and helped transfer our forty-foot-container from the Airport. BDX and Gent2 families have been taking us around for necessary registrations and shopping. Sincerely, our landed Naijas are great nice selfless people and our leaders need to learn a lot from them for the progress of Nigeria.

I didn't have problem with the government agents at the MMA except that I persuaded the Custom Officer to give me a stamped and signed copy of excess cash declaration card. I wouldn't want my name to make Vanguard News Headline o.

Government agents at Calgary International Airport appeared nice. They only asked us few questions: ..."are you in possession of firearms, cash in excess of $10,000, poultry, dairy products or any prohibited item?" I told them we came with more than $10,000, foodstuff and dry fish which they said are okay. No cash count or opening of the bags. All forms were filled by the immigration officers while we only appended our signatures.

Please make sure you see your physician to get treated for malaria and as well ask them for drug prescriptions to enable you come with anti-malaria, Cough Syrup, anti-biotic etc. It might not be funny, if you are diagnosed for malaria o. To get the drug here is another miracle o.

All Landed Naija,
My brother,now you are landed!!Congrats once again and may your stay in Canada be prosperous!!

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
@Shaddy and Teejay,
Congratulations on the receipt of your PPR God will perfect the rest of the process for you.

@EMO, Orire and Mic_silas,
Congratulations on your safe landing in Canada, God will subdue the land in your favour.

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
4glory said:
@ Shaddy and Teejay,
Congratulations on the receipt of your PPR God will perfect the rest of the process for you.

@ EMO, Orire and Mic_silas,
Congratulations on your safe landing in Canada, God will subdue the land in your favour.

Cheers
Thank you sister and God bless...... how is your side?

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Orire said:
Great Family,

All Landed Naija,

Congrats orire on ur successfull landing.
Thanks for the story, u've given me d mind to carry dry fish when i land next month.

Wish u all d best

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
EMO said:
Thank you sister and God bless...... how is your side?
Na bobo O!

We thank God, God is indeed faithful. No complains at all. Thanks.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
mic_silas said:
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE.

To the glory of God, i landed in Calgary on Sunday last week. Stresful but interesting journey with KLM. Landing was as easy as ABC. Wish i dint give myself
the head ache i had about POF. I was just asked how much money i was carrying, the officer did not try to check. Still busy with settling down. other details would be
shared later..Canada is home.
Congrats on your successful landing

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
EMO said:
hello ma people
This is the landing gist of EMO and family.......whatever led me to this forum was nothing but God in heaven ordering my steps..... of course the journey began from Port Harcourt and then we put up with a brother in Lagos from Sunday till thursday that we headed out.

I left my Aguda Surulere axis around 6.00PM for the MMA and I got to the airport around 7.45PM or thereabout and KLM will close their counter by 9:00PM so its a tall order and my entire teams are a bit panicky about our situation...... trust EMO has 9 regular bags plus a super extra luggage weighing 33.4Kg and then the airport touts came handy to do business...... to cut long story short I paid $200 for the extra........ Nigeria custom are really mean..... they saw my mini frame struggling with carry on bags and the youngest member of the family and sweating inside AC they still has time to demand for bribe and I wondered for what? I trust EMO I told the man on my way back if he is still there I will bring small thing for him.... he was offended by that, but there is nothing he could do about it I am already heading to board......and then we were on board straight to AMS.

At AMS the screening was thorough courtesy our brother who loaded bomb into his pants......I escaped the body scanned because I have our baby with me...... trick to avoid it if you need to......but why will anyone need to? :eek:

And then we did the 9hrs 30min to Calgary...... our landing experience was interesting in that we almost didn't get checked..... all the form prefilled counts towards nothing, except that my address was extracted from there.......

After the landing formalities our bretheren were out in the cold waiting for us....... Golden Apple and Bdx were out there waiting for us? yes us I met Mr, Chief Orire on board between AMS and YYC. He called while we were still in Lagos but somehow we could not connect......after sitting for hours and not finding nothing to do. I decided to track him down in the craft......and from there we stuck together..... as I am writing this gist he is in front of me gisting too.......l
Congrats on your successful landing we are gradually occupying Canada

opk2much

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
27-10-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
February 24th, 2013
Orire said:
Great Family,

All Landed Naija,
Congrats Orire and EMO on your landing. May you eat the good of the land

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Hello House who is landing to Calgary soon Kindly pm me..

Thanks all.

Busco

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
Feb. 2012
IELTS Request
Feb. 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
15/08/2012
Med's Done....
16/08/2012 and 2nd test done on 05/10/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
09/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hello house,

I testify to the glory of God and shame of the devil that Accra people has called my family for PRV. They requested for our passports and form IMM08.
I am so glad and filled with joy in my heart. The Lord God will perfect the rest.

My special thanks goes to everyone in this forum for your words of encouragement. I would not fail to remember people like Pa Mufu, Chief Orire, Jodav03, kay baba, Maldin for their prayers and advice.

Accra here I come.

Congrats to our newly landed Naija.

Thanks O

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Busco said:
Hello house,

I testify to the glory of God and shame of the devil that Accra people has called my family for PRV. They requested for our passports and form IMM08.
I am so glad and filled with joy in my heart. The Lord God will perfect the rest.

My special thanks goes to everyone in this forum for your words of encouragement. I would not fail to remember people like Pa Mufu, Chief Orire, Jodav03, kay baba, Maldin for their prayers and advice.

Accra here I come.

Thanks O
Congrats Bosco on your PPR.Wishing you a safe trip to Accra for your visas!!

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Busco said:
Hello house,

Accra here I come.

Thanks O

Congrats. Shaddy,teejay,busco on ur PPR

Orire ,emo ,congrats on ur landing.God bless u in Canada

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Busco said:
Hello house,

Accra here I come.

Thanks O
Congrats Busco. Thank you Accra. God will surely perfect the rest.