+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

yemosa

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA V/O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
Ielts dispatched with document
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
Re: NIGERIA APPLICAeNT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Congratulation Emo i pray for you that our God will make the place fruitful for you and family

Yemosa

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waooo.. congratts EMO.... may ur stay be blessed in dt land..!

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
EMO said:
hello ma people
This is the landing gist of EMO and family.......whatever led me to this forum was nothing but God in heaven ordering my steps..... of course the journey began from Port Harcourt and then we put up with a brother in Lagos from Sunday till thursday that we headed out.

I left my Aguda Surulere axis around 6.00PM for the MMA and I got to the airport around 7.45PM or thereabout and KLM will close their counter by 9:00PM so its a tall order and my entire teams are a bit panicky about our situation...... trust EMO has 9 regular bags plus a super extra luggage weighing 33.4Kg and then the airport touts came handy to do business...... to cut long story short I paid $200 for the extra........ Nigeria custom are really mean..... they saw my mini frame struggling with carry on bags and the youngest member of the family and sweating inside AC they still has time to demand for bribe and I wondered for what? I trust EMO I told the man on my way back if he is still there I will bring small thing for him.... he was offended by that, but there is nothing he could do about it I am already heading to board......and then we were on board straight to AMS.

At AMS the screening was thorough courtesy our brother who loaded bomb into his pants......I escaped the body scanned because I have our baby with me...... trick to avoid it if you need to......but why will anyone need to? :eek:

And then we did the 9hrs 30min to Calgary...... our landing experience was interesting in that we almost didn't get checked..... all the form prefilled counts towards nothing, except that my address was extracted from there.......

After the landing formalities our bretheren were out in the cold waiting for us....... Golden Apple and Bdx were out there waiting for us? yes us I met Mr, Chief Orire on board between AMS and YYC. He called while we were still in Lagos but somehow we could not connect......after sitting for hours and not finding nothing to do. I decided to track him down in the craft......and from there we stuck together..... as I am writing this gist he is in front of me gisting too.......
Dear Emo, congrats on your successful landing.Just a quick question which forms are you referring to?also when you referred to "our house " did you get a place rented before landing?how much was it and how many rooms?

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
EMO said:
hello ma people
This is the landing gist of EMO and family.......whatever led me to this forum was nothing but God in heaven ordering my steps..... of course the journey began from Port Harcourt and then we put up with a brother in Lagos from Sunday till thursday that we headed out.

I left my Aguda Surulere axis around 6.00PM for the MMA and I got to the airport around 7.45PM or thereabout and KLM will close their counter by 9:00PM so its a tall order and my entire teams are a bit panicky about our situation...... trust EMO has 9 regular bags plus a super extra luggage weighing 33.4Kg and then the airport touts came handy to do business...... to cut long story short I paid $200 for the extra........ Nigeria custom are really mean..... they saw my mini frame struggling with carry on bags and the youngest member of the family and sweating inside AC they still has time to demand for bribe and I wondered for what? I trust EMO I told the man on my way back if he is still there I will bring small thing for him.... he was offended by that, but there is nothing he could do about it I am already heading to board......and then we were on board straight to AMS.

At AMS the screening was thorough courtesy our brother who loaded bomb into his pants......I escaped the body scanned because I have our baby with me...... trick to avoid it if you need to......but why will anyone need to? :eek:

And then we did the 9hrs 30min to Calgary...... our landing experience was interesting in that we almost didn't get checked..... all the form prefilled counts towards nothing, except that my address was extracted from there.......

After the landing formalities our bretheren were out in the cold waiting for us....... Golden Apple and Bdx were out there waiting for us? yes us I met Mr, Chief Orire on board between AMS and YYC. He called while we were still in Lagos but somehow we could not connect......after sitting for hours and not finding nothing to do. I decided to track him down in the craft......and from there we stuck together..... as I am writing this gist he is in front of me gisting too.......
Nice one and wishing the best the land called Canada will offer you.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Congrats dear EMO we bless God for for his mercies and favour upon you and yours. May canada favour us all in Jesus name amen.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
EMO said:
hello ma people

Congrat EMO,AND THANKS TO GOLDENAPPLE AND BDX.May the land of Calgary favor you and your family.

Ig

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
EMO said:
hello ma people

Congratulations to Pa EMO. The Lord shall enlarge your coast beyond your widest dream in the land of Canada.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
teejay said:
Come and join me sing Halleluyah for HE has done me well! I got my ppr today thanks be to God.
For what God has done, I will sing Haleluyah
For He is doing, I will sing Halleluyah,
For what you will do .......
Congratulationssssss

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Hello house this are real good news am so happy when i decide to see how my people are faring from far away Ondo @ my dad's burial and behold i see good news. My bro Shaddy congrats, Teejay am happy for u and Emo u hv coveted Canada and d lord did it 4 u.
Cheers
Kayb

mic_silas

Mar 18, 2012
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE.

To the glory of God, i landed in Calgary on Sunday last week. Stresful but interesting journey with KLM. Landing was as easy as ABC. Wish i dint give myself
the head ache i had about POF. I was just asked how much money i was carrying, the officer did not try to check. Still busy with settling down. other details would be
shared later..Canada is home.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
mic_silas said:
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE.

To the glory of God, i landed in Calgary on Sunday last week. Stresful but interesting journey with KLM. Landing was as easy as ABC. Wish i dint give myself
the head ache i had about POF. I was just asked how much money i was carrying, the officer did not try to check. Still busy with settling down. other details would be
Congrats Mic_sillas!May Canada offer you the best it has as you integrate speedily into the system!!

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
mic_silas said:
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE.

Congrats for your landing. I wish you all the best in your dream country.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
EMO said:
hello ma people

Congrats on your landing.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
teejay said:
Come and join me sing Halleluyah for HE has done me well! I got my ppr today thanks be to God.
Congrats on your PPR. The Good LORD has done it again.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
mic_silas said:
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE.

Congrats. You will be highly favoured in Canada