+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!Any Quebec applicant in the house?None of the applicant in 2012 seems not to have been called for interview or given CSQ without interview.Only God knows what is causing the delay.Any one with info.?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congrat Teejay.All the best.

Ig

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
teejay said:
Come and join me sing Halleluyah for HE has done me well! I got my ppr today thanks be to God.
teejay congratulations, the Lord is good all the time. Please can you state your timeline? Are you MI1 or MI2

Sleek Ricky

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2009
Doc's Request.
09-02-2010
Med's Request
22-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-05-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
1st April 2013
teejay said:
Come and join me sing Halleluyah for HE has done me well! I got my ppr today thanks be to God.
I join you bro in singing Halleluyah! HE that has done this great thing for you and yours is capable of doing greater things. Crooked places will be made straight for you as you journey to Canada. Hearty Congrats!

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
teejay said:
Congrats,Book your flight for Monday.

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
@Shaddy and Teejay,

Hearty congrats.soooooo happy for u guys.
Accept my well Wishes.
Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
hello ma people
This is the landing gist of EMO and family.......whatever led me to this forum was nothing but God in heaven ordering my steps..... of course the journey began from Port Harcourt and then we put up with a brother in Lagos from Sunday till thursday that we headed out.

I left my Aguda Surulere axis around 6.00PM for the MMA and I got to the airport around 7.45PM or thereabout and KLM will close their counter by 9:00PM so its a tall order and my entire teams are a bit panicky about our situation...... trust EMO has 9 regular bags plus a super extra luggage weighing 33.4Kg and then the airport touts came handy to do business...... to cut long story short I paid $200 for the extra........ Nigeria custom are really mean..... they saw my mini frame struggling with carry on bags and the youngest member of the family and sweating inside AC they still has time to demand for bribe and I wondered for what? I trust EMO I told the man on my way back if he is still there I will bring small thing for him.... he was offended by that, but there is nothing he could do about it I am already heading to board......and then we were on board straight to AMS.

At AMS the screening was thorough courtesy our brother who loaded bomb into his pants......I escaped the body scanned because I have our baby with me...... trick to avoid it if you need to......but why will anyone need to? :eek:

And then we did the 9hrs 30min to Calgary...... our landing experience was interesting in that we almost didn't get checked..... all the form prefilled counts towards nothing, except that my address was extracted from there.......

After the landing formalities our bretheren were out in the cold waiting for us....... Golden Apple and Bdx were out there waiting for us? yes us I met Mr, Chief Orire on board between AMS and YYC. He called while we were still in Lagos but somehow we could not connect......after sitting for hours and not finding nothing to do. I decided to track him down in the craft......and from there we stuck together..... as I am writing this gist he is in front of me gisting too.......

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Shaddy my brother...... Congratulations.......o o o o o o

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
EMO said:
hello ma people
This is the landing gist of EMO and family.......whatever led me to this forum was nothing but God in heaven ordering my steps..... of course the journey began from Port Harcourt and then we put up with a brother in Lagos from Sunday till thursday that we headed out.

I left my Aguda Surulere axis around 6.00PM for the MMA and I got to the airport around 7.45PM or thereabout and KLM will close their counter by 9:00PM so its a tall order and my entire teams are a bit panicky about our situation...... trust EMO has 9 regular bags plus a super extra luggage weighing 33.4Kg and then the airport touts came handy to do business...... to cut long story short I paid $200 for the extra........ Nigeria custom are really mean..... they saw my mini frame struggling with carry on bags and the youngest member of the family and sweating inside AC they still has time to demand for bribe and I wondered for what? I trust EMO I told the man on my way back if he is still there I will bring small thing for him.... he was offended by that, but there is nothing he could do about it I am already heading to board......and then we were on board straight to AMS.

At AMS the screening was thorough courtesy our brother who loaded bomb into his pants......I escaped the body scanned because I have our baby with me...... trick to avoid it if you need to......but why will anyone need to? :eek:

And then we did the 9hrs 30min to Calgary...... our landing experience was interesting in that we almost didn't get checked..... all the form prefilled counts towards nothing, except that my address was extracted from there.......

After the landing formalities our bretheren were out in the cold waiting for us....... Golden Apple and Bdx were out there waiting for us? yes us I met Mr, Chief Orire on board between AMS and YYC. He called while we were still in Lagos but somehow we could not connect......after sitting for hours and not finding nothing to do. I decided to track him down in the craft......and from there we stuck together..... as I am writing this gist he is in front of me gisting too.......
EMO, this gist is not detailed o!!!! ::) Were you asked to show the POF? Wetin you carry reach 9 bags? Anyway, God will favour you in the land and bless you abundantly.

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
EMO said:
hello ma people

Congrat EMO and Good luck

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
jodav3 said:
EMO, this gist is not detailed o!!!! ::) Were you asked to show the POF? Wetin you carry reach 9 bags? Anyway, God will favour you in the land and bless you abundantly.
It was a miracle o o o o o o o o I only have $10,000 as against the $25k or there about that am expected to carry....... at the POE they almost did not ask me anything....... come and see my bags and Orire bags its like we are leaving Egypt for Canaan land o o o o o the bags intimidate the custom guys to the extent that none of our bags were opened meanwhile my Maggi chicken dey gidigba..... You know say EMO dey play golf so Gent2 told me there a course near our house...... so the bag join too

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
zajeb said:
Congrat EMO and Good luck
Thanks jare e e e e e Jodav I dey wait to see when you go land o..... I get plenty pikins like Pa MUFU they must carry something now.....

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
EMO said:
hello ma people

Congrats Emo on your safe landing! May Canada be a land of Milk and Honey for you and yours!!