+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
TJ2010 said:
Hello landed chiefs. Merry Christmas. I want to seek an advice from you. I am planning to land in Toronto in April. I want to know if its safe to book a flight for a family of 4 online through vayama or wakanow. It seems cheaper and convenient compare to the price given by local Nigerian agents. But one need to be careful about online things. Any suggestion about booking. Also I am planning to stay around 399 Bathurst street in Toronto where Toronto Western hospital is. I am doing an attachment in the hospital when I land. I need your assistance about getting a cheap accomodation in an area that will make me accessible to the hospital. I need any good appartment within the range of 500 to 600 per month. I was told houses are expensive close to the hospital but I dont have to stay close to the hospital just a place that will make me easily accessible. Thanks. I wish to attend the meeting but I will not land until April but I will attend the next meeting by Gods grace. Thanks
I have booked online with Wakanow before so it's safe doing business with them. Immidiately you pay into thier account one of thier customer care officer will call you to discuss details of your booking with you.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Canada - Best place to live 2012 (180 Canadian cities). It focuses on Employment, crime levels, place to best raise Children, etc.

http://list.moneysense.ca/rankings/best-places-to-live/2012/include/MoneySense_BestPlaces_2012.xls

Please, I hope you will find this useful.

Compliment of the season to everyone, once more.

Regards.

Iwin2

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
26th July,2012
Med's Done....
2nd August,2012
Passport Req..
6th Nov, 2012
TJ2010 said:
Hello landed chiefs. Merry Christmas. I want to seek an advice from you. I am planning to land in Toronto in April. I want to know if its safe to book a flight for a family of 4 online through vayama or wakanow. It seems cheaper and convenient compare to the price given by local Nigerian agents. But one need to be careful about online things. Any suggestion about booking. Also I am planning to stay around 399 Bathurst street in Toronto where Toronto Western hospital is. I am doing an attachment in the hospital when I land. I need your assistance about getting a cheap accomodation in an area that will make me accessible to the hospital. I need any good appartment within the range of 500 to 600 per month. I was told houses are expensive close to the hospital but I dont have to stay close to the hospital just a place that will make me easily accessible. Thanks. I wish to attend the meeting but I will not land until April but I will attend the next meeting by Gods grace. Thanks
I used wakanow.com but paid at the bank.I think it is safe.What u do is to book on hold and somebody from wakanow will call u on phone then u can discuss ur payment plan. It is a bit more comforting when u speak with somebody and the whole thing is not purely online. U can also visit their office if u have time.To me wakanow is still among the best particularly for return trip. IOM is only for one way and it is not instant. Regards

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Naija Pikin, BSC, BCCB Hons, Please warn ya brother EMO o.....He has come with his analysis of how bad Chairman is again o.

Haba wetin concern you. May be you don't know let me tell you. In Alberta province, there is a uatity of chairman permited in your blood to be able to drive it is 0.08 level. :D :D :D

However, taking of Chairman is good for the heart to function properly read ya element of biology again.

Canada is full of stress, work and fun. Chairman is da bomb aspect of it. :p :p :p So better you join before it is late.

Pa Naija Pikin, my dearest, I miss the isi ewu + Chairman for ya side, I can imagine the way omoge will prepare the Ngwonngwon knowing fully that the soup is for the "Wind beneath the wings" ;D ;D ;D
Pa' Prof Right, my main man, I dey feel your side. Chairman for life. EMO does not feel the koko, he takes coke and fanta just like Pa' Seglad, we go open sugar factory for them.

I dey wait for you my man, Chairman sandwich is very plentysious for here :p, and you know nah, it was prepared by OMOGE in such a way for me to gather more wind to push her wings ;). My brother the snow this morning na kpamgbaaaaa, I dey shovel the snow with one hand, and use the other hand dey swallow Chairman :p. I hear say Calgary na die now.

yemosa

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA V/O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
Ielts dispatched with document
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
Pa jackson i must say dt your write up on page 1140 (jackson goes to school is not only interesting

But equallly educative, i will like to pm you to get more information about the adult education. How do i PM you

Many txs
Yemosa.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
iii said:
Dear All,
In the spirit of the season, I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year ahead with more successes and victories in all our plans and projects. I pray for more and more PR visas and landings in the new year IJN.

As the curtain falls on this great year, it has become very imperative that all landed members in Canada gather for a meeting which among other things will be an opportunity for us to discuss and determine our future in this great country. We are here for real success and the time to start is now.

A meeting of all landed "Eagles" Canada-wide has been scheduled for Saturday, 29th December, 2012 @ 1:00pm Eastern Standard Time in the Toronto axis.

For further details, please PM Oloye, Seglad or my humble self.

Your attendance at this ground-breaking meeting will be deeply appreciated.
Do all stay blessed. See you there!

Beautiful initiative. Long overdue

Won't be there for this one but surely will be there for thé next one by the grace of God Almighty

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
lukeke said:
Oyinbo says:" better late than never"....thus here my oration goes:

@ Emo, Lucasvilla et all that "plucked the leaves" recently CONGRATULATIONS. May the rest of the journey bring to you all joy and fulfillment.

@ Shaddy, though it tarries it will surely come to pass by His grace. Remember Emo's quote: "He (God) makes all things beautiful in His time"! Keep planning for your landing.

@ Omoelle, richierich5618 and recently landed friends
, CONGRATS....looking forward to joining you guys in 2013 by His grace.

@ All, Happy Holidays!
lukeke thank you very much,happy new year in advance and i wish you abundant success in canada ...regard to the family.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Prof Right, my main man, I dey feel your side. Chairman for life. EMO does not feel the koko, he takes coke and fanta just like Pa' Seglad, we go open sugar factory for them.
That will be a good business idea o, Pa Naija Pikin.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@All, I have a question here. How difficult for someone in Nigeria to get documents certified in Nigeria?

Below is a link of someone with a false impression.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/change-in-verification-of-documents-for-quebec-skilled-worker-t129436.0.html

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
seglad said:
That will be a good business idea o, Pa Naija Pikin.
We will make you the Chairman :D

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
[size=10pt][size=10pt]EAGLES' MEETING LIVE IN CALGARY!!![/size][/size]

Calling all landed Forumites in the Calgary arena...

The much awaited Calgary Eagles' meeting holds DOWNTOWN on Saturday 29th December at 11am prompt. Please come with snacks/food/drinks at least for yourself and one other person. Its open house. We will be connecting with the Toronto Eagles' meeting via skype at the venue so it promises to be very fulfilling. Please endeavor to make it. Thanks.

NB:
1. If you live in Calgary and have not been previously contacted, please PM me for address tracking information ;)
2. This is NOT restricted to Calgarians alone, neighboring cities are most welcomed if the distance is not a barrier.
3. Kids are most welcomed.

We looking forward to re-uniting :-* with everyone WARMLY ;D again, its COLD :eek: out there!

GoldenApple

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
YomexTEV, congratulations on your successful landing in Canada. May God prosper you and all yours in the Land.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
goldenapple said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]EAGLES' MEETING LIVE IN CALGARY!!![/size][/size]

Calling all landed Forumites in the Calgary arena...

The much awaited Calgary Eagles' meeting holds DOWNTOWN on Saturday 29th December at 11am prompt. Please come with snacks/food/drinks at least for yourself and one other person. Its open house. We will be connecting with the Toronto Eagles' meeting via skype at the venue so it promises to be very fulfilling. Please endeavor to make it. Thanks.

NB:
1. If you live in Calgary and have not been previously contacted, please PM me for address tracking information ;)
2. This is NOT restricted to Calgarians alone, neighboring cities are most welcomed if the distance is not a barrier.
3. Kids are most welcomed.

We looking forward to re-uniting :-* with everyone WARMLY ;D again, its COLD :eek: out there!

GoldenApple
In fact I love this idea of coming together as one family, Please you people should keep it up and I know that very soon we shall all see each other in Jesus name. Amen

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
ANOTHER EAGLE HAS LANDED IN CALGARY.

Hi Great people,
Please be informed that yours truly and family got to calgary at about 12.30pm on 27th December ending the a process that started with the submission of an application for PR in early 2010

We took off from Abuja with the lufthansa 11pm flight and everything was smooth all the way right from the airport. No queues (arrived Abuja airport 9.25pm for an 11pm flight and in less than 30 mins we were ready for boarding without any form of assistance or egunje. I told everyone that cared to know that am leaving the country for good so they gave me all the support...lol!), all baggages where checked in with a lot of yes sir, yes sir from airport officials. I recommend abuja airport if you decide not to use IOM and stay around abuja only 2 flights leave in the night and this makes it a lot calmer compared to lagos.

Am planning to attend the calgary meeting this saturday as part of my first ''official assignment'' after landing.

For all those still in this process, I want to wish you all well. The d-day will surely come to pass by the grace of GOD

Victor

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Congrats on your successful landing.....Did you have the goods to accompany list and goods to follow?was there any issue regarding foodstuff?Need to know the landing formalities at calgary airport.Hope you can throw more light on this.Thanks.

vikolo said:
ANOTHER EAGLE HAS LANDED IN CALGARY.

Hi Great people,
Please be informed that yours truly and family got to calgary at about 12.30pm on 27th December ending the a process that started with the submission of an application for PR in early 2010

We took off from Abuja with the lufthansa 11pm flight and everything was smooth all the way right from the airport. No queues (arrived Abuja airport 9.25pm for an 11pm flight and in less than 30 mins we were ready for boarding without any form of assistance or egunje. I told everyone that cared to know that am leaving the country for good so they gave me all the support...lol!), all baggages where checked in with a lot of yes sir, yes sir from airport officials. I recommend abuja airport if you decide not to use IOM and stay around abuja only 2 flights leave in the night and this makes it a lot calmer compared to lagos.

Am planning to attend the calgary meeting this saturday as part of my first ''official assignment'' after landing.

For all those still in this process, I want to wish you all well. The d-day will surely come to pass by the grace of GOD

Victor