+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
CULLED FROM THE BOG OF MY DEAREST FRIEND ON FACEBOOK.......This friend is also a member of this great Naija forum. By the time he reads this; if he likes let him confess if not .......

THE SEARCH FOR A LIFE PARTNER!

(At a table in a candle-lit restaurant overlooking the blue ocean, a man and woman sit gazing longingly into each others'
eyes.)
Man: (Taking her hand) "Baby, I love you, and each time I look into your eyes I see forever and a day, hold my hand honey, let’s walk
this road together, be my wife, the mother of my kids. Ba
by, would you please marry me?"
Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) "I knew it!"
Man: "Babe! you just slapped me?"
Woman: "I just knew it!"
Man: "You knew what?"
Woman: "So it was you?"
Man: "Me? what did I do?"
Woman: (Pacing back and forth, pointing at him)"So it was you all along?"
Man: "Babe, you are scaring me!"
Woman: "Ha! and pastor said it!"
Man: "Pastor said what?"
Woman: "Yes, pastor saw it! Even I (beating her chest) saw it in my dreams! So it was you?"
Man: "Babe! are you alright?"
Woman: "Keep quiet and let me talk. I have waited more than two
decades, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age! Every Saturday was a different mall, I went from the galleria,
to city mall, from the Palms to E-center, looking for you! I left my“chick-lit-flicks” for
sci-fi movies that I didn’t even understand, just so I could learn how to enjoy the things you love. I took up new hobbies,watching football and play station. I went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to This Present House, from there I went to Guiding Light Assembly, looking every where for you like I was looking for a needle in a haystack!
(Turning around suddenly to face him) Are you a needle? Did I have to buy a microscope or telescope to see you? I lost weight, went from a size 14 to a size 10, so
that when you see me you’d love what you see. I took a short course at Lagos business school, worked for all the Multi-nationals
. I even opted to be seconded to Australia, I said to myself, "maybe he is white.” I came back empty handed! Then I left Lagos, went
to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port-Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano, abi? I didn’t even mind if you were “malo!” I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook,then I went to twitter,I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping you would show up! for where? I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook,
infact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! My friends ended up match making me with every Tom, Dick and Harry,at first I didn’t like it,but as I grew older, I embraced it! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect!You know what they say about meeting your life partner at weddings? The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house
directly next to mine!So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning? Were you trying to destroy my
faith? You almost rendered my prayer life useless? What were you doing HIBERNATING in that house all this while? What were you waiting for? What sign where you looking for? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!!"
(Man is speechless and confused, almost in tears)
(She then turns and sits with a mischievous smile on her face. Lowering her voice, she said softly)." I have waited almost three decades for you, and all along you were next door. I have loved you in advance and missed you even more."
(She holds out her hand) and says, with a seductive smile:
"Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that rock on my finger!!"

richierich5618

May 14, 2012
Right said:
CULLED FROM THE BOG OF MY DEAREST FRIEND ON FACEBOOK.......This friend is also a member of this great Naija forum. By the time he reads this; if he likes let him confess if not .......

(At a table in a candle-lit restaurant overlooking the blue ocean, a man and woman sit gazing longingly into each others'
eyes.)
Man: (Taking her hand) "Baby, I love you, and each time I look into your eyes I see forever and a day, hold my hand honey, let's walk
Woman: "Yes, pastor saw it! Even I (beating her chest) saw it in my dreams! So it was you?"
decades, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age! Every Saturday was a different mall, I went from the galleria,
to city mall, from the Palms to E-center, looking for you! I left my“chick-lit-flicks” for
sci-fi movies that I didn't even understand, just so I could learn how to enjoy the things you love. I took up new hobbies,watching football and play station. I went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to This Present House, from there I went to Guiding Light Assembly, looking every where for you like I was looking for a needle in a haystack!
(Turning around suddenly to face him) Are you a needle? Did I have to buy a microscope or telescope to see you? I lost weight, went from a size 14 to a size 10, so
that when you see me you'd love what you see. I took a short course at Lagos business school, worked for all the Multi-nationals
. I even opted to be seconded to Australia, I said to myself, "maybe he is white.” I came back empty handed! Then I left Lagos, went
to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port-Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano, abi? I didn't even mind if you were “malo!” I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook,then I went to twitter,I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping you would show up! for where? I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook,
infact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! My friends ended up match making me with every Tom, Dick and Harry,at first I didn't like it,but as I grew older, I embraced it! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect!You know what they say about meeting your life partner at weddings? The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house
directly next to mine!So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning? Were you trying to destroy my
faith? You almost rendered my prayer life useless? What were you doing HIBERNATING in that house all this while? What were you waiting for? What sign where you looking for? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!!"
(She then turns and sits with a mischievous smile on her face. Lowering her voice, she said softly)." I have waited almost three decades for you, and all along you were next door. I have loved you in advance and missed you even more."

WOW ! That's a lovely one from you Right!

A good one at this time to ease Accra Tension,lol..

Cheers**

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Right said:

eyes.)
Man: (Taking her hand) "Baby, I love you, and each time I look into your eyes I see forever and a day, hold my hand honey, let's walk
sci-fi movies that I didn't even understand, just so I could learn how to enjoy the things you love. I took up new hobbies,watching football and play station. I went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to This Present House, from there I went to Guiding Light Assembly, looking every where for you like I was looking for a needle in a haystack!
that when you see me you'd love what you see. I took a short course at Lagos business school, worked for all the Multi-nationals
to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port-Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano, abi? I didn't even mind if you were “malo!” I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook,then I went to twitter,I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping you would show up! for where? I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook,
infact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! My friends ended up match making me with every Tom, Dick and Harry,at first I didn't like it,but as I grew older, I embraced it! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect!You know what they say about meeting your life partner at weddings? The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house
Hehehehehhehe.Very interesting tell!!could this have happened in a real world?I wonder how both are faring!!

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Right said:

eyes.)

nice on right, i read it to my colleagues in the office and they are all still laughing.
nice one

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
YomexTEV said:
Immortal, Invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of days,
Almighty, victorious, thy great name we praise.

i checked my email before bed, no message from accra.
my daughter work me up around 3am for tea. i gave her tea and about to go back to sleep, something prompted me to check my email again only to see that......
To God be the glory. I RECEIVED MY PPR email.
Congratulations YomexTEV on the receipt of your PPR.

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
YomexTEV said:
my timeline ;
application received- 28 April 2010
application transferred to Accra- 4 August 2010
started processing line- 1 Febuary 2012
medical request- 14 June 2012
medical done- 17 July 2012
passport request- 26 November 2012

note: i sent two e-mails to accra requesting status update but got no response. my ecas still reads in process . so for those still expecting, keep the hope alive for it must surely come IJN.
Very BIG congratulations YomexTev and safe trip to Accra.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
As a PR if I finish my money will there be a place to live in Canada where I don't need to pay any rent. Thanks

Yes!!
There are many places, subsidies housing, low income shelters, low income housing, Gear Income to rent, Rental Supplement Program, etc...
Many settlement Agencies and neighborhood offices can helps (conditions apply).

Below are the links and of the list of Settlement Agencies Directory and Neighbourhood Offices on same thread (reply # 306)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thousands-thousands-thousands-jobs-in-toronto-upcoming-job-fairs-t83858.195.html

Toronto & GTA :
http://www.toronto.ca/housing/about-streets-homes.htm
https://www.ywcatoronto.org/page.asp?l1=52&pid=75
http://www.ymcagta.org/en/youth/other-support-services/place-to-stay/housing-shelter.html

Do you need emergency shelter?
•Call 3-1-1 or •Central Intake 416-338-4766 , 1-877-338-3398 (toll-free within the GTA) •Out of the Cold 416-699-OOTC (6682)

Important to know :
As PR when you landing you are declaring that you have enough money to support your family at least 3 to 6 month according to your family size. Further as PR applicant you have shown enough funds to immigrate to Canada. In this situation you can't ask any financial or social assistant from any government or non-Government organization.

Question:
If you have funds to support yourself for 3 to 6 month, during this period why you can't look for job? I am sure that you will find a good job, and even minimum wage is around $ 11 per hour, multiply 44 hours a week, 176 hours a month and you can earn $ 1936 per month, why you will be not able to pay rent? And why you have to look for social assistant?

Well !! think positive and plan for early job settlement, not for social housing or social assistant. I know it is a big concern for all of us especially when we are settling in a new country, but if you are succeeded to get PR than why you can't be succeeded to get Job? Smiley

My apology, I'm not chastening you or any one, I am presenting the reality.
There are few other places, we all know where no one has to pay any rent and no one likes to go there.

I hope you get my point and may it helps,
THIS IS FROM ANOTHER THREAD,JUST TO ENCOURAGE US TO BE PREPARED......

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Benefits of Continuing Education

Continuing education provides Canadians with skills and knowledge. Most importantly, continuing education provides people with options.

See how continuing education can help you:

Career and Skills Development

increase job opportunities
change careers or get a promotion
upgrade or develop new skills
get exposure to new ideas and best practices
improve your competitive edge on the job market
keep pace with technology and industry trends
turn hobbies into job skills
get tools to cope with economic downturns
expand your professional network

Academic Enhancement

get your high school diploma
improve basic literacy
get prerequisites for college or university
retake courses to improve your academic grade point average
qualify for academic scholarships

Personal Development

explore new interests
get a richer awareness of different topics
meet new people and expand your network
become engaged with your community
better understand issues affecting you and your community
improve self-esteem

Want to learn more? Discover how continuing education can work for you.
http://www.canlearn.ca/eng/learning/continuing/bft.shtml
https://www.facebook.com/startresp

HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE,COPY FROM ANOTHER THREAD....

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
DCANADA NEED YOU?
DOES CANADAIN NEED EDUCATION?
OR EDUCATED PEOPLE?

ONLY 33% CANADIAN ARE HAVING DIPLOMA OR DEGREE

These statistics are for the population of Canada.......
...greater than the age of 25 (2001 census, Statistics Canada)

No degree, certificate or diploma 7,935,075
High school graduation certificate 5,499,885
Trades certificate or diploma 2,598,925
College certificate or diploma 3,578,400
University certificate or diploma below bachelor level 601,425
Bachelor's degree 2,411,475
University certificate or diploma above bachelor level 382,955
Medical degree 122,535
Master's degree 642,055
Earned doctorate 128,625
Total Population >15 yrs of age 23,901,355
Population with post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree 7,867,470
% of population with post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree 33%

source :
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/start-debut-eng.html

(https://www.facebook.com/startresp)
THIS WILL INCREASE OUR CONFIDENCE.....

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Canada's Top 100 Employers 2012

The Canada's Top 100 Employers project is a national competition to determine which employers lead their industries in offering exceptional workplaces for their employees. Here is the full list of Canada's Top 100 Employers 2012 (in alphabetical order):

1. Accenture Inc.
2. Adobe Systems Canada Inc.
3. Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
4. Agrium Inc.
5. Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc.
6. AMEC Americas Limited
7. Bank of Canada
8. Bayer Inc.
9. BC Public Service
10. Bennett Jones LLP
11. BMO Financial Group
12. Bombardier Aerospace
13. British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch
14. Business Development Bank of Canada
15. Cameco Corporation
16. Canadian Security Intelligence Service
17. Capital District Health Authority
18. Carswell, div. of Thomson Reuters Canada Ltd.
19. Catholic Children's Aid Society of Toronto
20. Cementation Canada Inc.
21. Ceridian Canada Ltd.
22. Certified General Accountants Assoc. of Canada
23. College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
24. Compass Group Canada
25. Dalhousie University
26. Deeley Harley-Davidson Canada
27. Desjardins, Mouvement des caisses
28. Diavik Diamond Mines Inc.
29. Digital Extremes Ltd.
30. EllisDon Corporation
31. Enbridge Inc.
32. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
33. General Motors of Canada Limited
34. Georgian College
35. Goldcorp Inc.
36. Golder Associates Ltd.
37. Great Little Box Company Ltd., The
38. High Liner Foods Inc.
39. Hospital for Sick Children, The
40. HP Advanced Solutions Inc.
41. Human Resources & Skills Development Canada
42. ISM Canada
43. Johnson Inc.
44. KPMG LLP
45. Kraft Foods Canada
46. L'Oréal Canada Inc.
47. Ledcor Group of Companies
48. Loblaw Companies Limited
49. Magna Electric Corporation
50. Manitoba Hydro
51. Manitoba Lotteries Corporation
52. Manulife Financial Corporation
53. Mars Canada Inc.
54. McGill University
55. Medtronic of Canada Ltd.
56. Molson Coors Canada
57. Mountain Equipment Co-op
58. National Energy Board
59. NB Power Holding Corporation
60. Nexen Inc.
61. Next Level Games Inc.
62. Nuance Communications Canada Inc.
63. Office of the Auditor General of Canada
64. OMNI Health Care Ltd.
65. Ontario Public Service
66. OpenText Corporation
67. Ottawa, City of
68. Pfizer Canada Inc.
69. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
70. Procter & Gamble Inc.
71. Rescan Environmental Services Ltd.
72. Royal Bank of Canada
73. SAS Institute (Canada) Inc.
74. Saskatchewan Government Insurance
75. SaskTel
76. Shell Canada Limited
77. Siemens Canada Limited
78. Simon Fraser University
79. St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton
80. Stantec Consulting Ltd.
81. Statistics Canada
82. Stikeman Elliott LLP
83. Stryker Canada Inc.
84. Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
85. TD Bank Group
86. Telus Corporation
87. Toronto Hydro Corporation
88. Toronto International Film Festival
89. Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada Inc.
90. Union Gas Limited
91. University of Toronto
92. Vancouver City Savings Credit Union
93. Vancouver Island Health Authority
94. WestJet Airlines Ltd.
95. Winnipeg Airports Authority Inc.
96. Workers' Compensation Board of Nova Scotia
97. World Vision Canada
98. Xerox Canada Inc.
99. Yellow Pages Group Co.
100. Yukon Hospital Corporation

Hope that helps,

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Oil and Gas Jobs in Canada

http://careers.infooil.com/jobs/c219/canada.jobs.aspx

hope that helps for the benefit of those in oil and gas industry.......

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
According to the latest survey conducted in Toronto says that in 2015 highly demanding professions will be in following fields/ industry. (Ref- Toronto Star)

1.Heath care
•Doctor, Dentist, pharmacies, nurses, technicians, support staff
2.Real estate , Construction , property management, Housing
•Real estate broker, rental agents, Property managers, superintendents, building Engineer, electrician, plumbers, maintenances and other building related staff etc...
3.Oil and Gas industry
•Drilling, engineers, technician, refinery and other support staff etc..
4.Information Technology
•IT engineer, software, networking, computer and other IT. Related engineers and technicians etc...
5.Green technology, solar energy, and related industry etc...
•Engineers and technician related to green technology and solar energy etc..

You can check which career will be suitable for you, many short courses are available in all above mentioned industries. Many private and government colleges are offering full time, part time, online and distance learning courses. Check the following links and visit continue education pages.

LIST OF UNIVERSITIES IN CANADA
http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/

COMMUNITY COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES IN ONTARIO
http://www.campusstarter.com/CommunityCollegesOntario.cfm
http://www.humber.ca/
http://www.georgebrown.ca/index.aspx
http://www.senecac.on.ca/
http://www.centennialcollege.ca/default.aspx
http://www.utoronto.ca/
http://www.ryerson.ca/home.html
http://www.yorku.ca/web/index.htm

Apprenticeship visit the following links for more information.
http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/apprentices/oyap.html
http://www.ugdsb.on.ca/schooltocareer/oyap/
http://www.oyap.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=homepage&language=E

Hope that helps,remember jackson go to school.....

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Find the entry level jobs at JOB BANK CANADA

Administrative assistant:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/res-eng.aspx?OBy=JobTitle&CmmGrp=GON033&kwd=Administrative+assistant&OpPage=50&Stdnt=No

Customer service:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/res-eng.aspx?OBy=JobTitle&CmmGrp=GON033&kwd=Customer+service&OpPage=50&Stdnt=No&PgNum=3

Staffmax, kijiji, torontojobs, workpoils, indeed, craigslist, and monster:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/f-jobs-customer-service-W0QQCatIdZ147

http://www.torontojobs.ca/en/jobs/jobfind.php

http://www.workopolis.com/EN/job-search/toronto-ontario-jobs?l=toronto%2contario&lg=en&st=postdate&so=descending

http://ca.indeed.com/jobs?q=customer+service&l=toronto

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/search/jjj?query=customer+service+job&srchType=A

http://jobsearch.monster.ca/jobs/?q=customer-service&where=Toronto__2C-ON&cy=ca

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
shaddy said:
According to the latest survey conducted in Toronto says that in 2015 highly demanding professions will be in following fields/ industry. (Ref- Toronto Star)

1.Heath care
•Doctor, Dentist, pharmacies, nurses, technicians, support staff
2.Real estate , Construction , property management, Housing
•Real estate broker, rental agents, Property managers, superintendents, building Engineer, electrician, plumbers, maintenances and other building related staff etc...
3.Oil and Gas industry
•Drilling, engineers, technician, refinery and other support staff etc..
4.Information Technology
•IT engineer, software, networking, computer and other IT. Related engineers and technicians etc...
5.Green technology, solar energy, and related industry etc...
•Engineers and technician related to green technology and solar energy etc..

You can check which career will be suitable for you, many short courses are available in all above mentioned industries. Many private and government colleges are offering full time, part time, online and distance learning courses. Check the following links and visit continue education pages.

LIST OF UNIVERSITIES IN CANADA
http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/

COMMUNITY COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES IN ONTARIO
http://www.campusstarter.com/CommunityCollegesOntario.cfm
http://www.humber.ca/
http://www.georgebrown.ca/index.aspx
http://www.senecac.on.ca/
http://www.centennialcollege.ca/default.aspx
http://www.utoronto.ca/
http://www.ryerson.ca/home.html
http://www.yorku.ca/web/index.htm

Apprenticeship visit the following links for more information.
http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/apprentices/oyap.html
http://www.ugdsb.on.ca/schooltocareer/oyap/
http://www.oyap.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=homepage&language=E

Hope that helps,remember jackson go to school.....
Shaddy,thanks a million times for the educative info you have here for us.is very much appreciated!!

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010