+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
EMO said:
Ameeeeen, but His will be done................. shaddy are u there? GBAM
A BIG AMEN....................................... It shall be this week

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
The Jackson,

Howdy?? longest tyme..

i mean in terms of bill...

" electricity, water,gas, service charge etc"

i will suggest the best way to solve this is to rent apartments i:e say 1 or 2 bedroom flat in a multi-tenant builidings like 6-10 storey buildinh.'

for instance, i pay 1035 CAD for a 2bedroom flat ( heater, water, electricity,gas,refuse,sewage , etc INCLUDED) in Mississauga , ONTARIO.... Use light and water anyhowwwwww, nobody cares...

On other factors , i concur with you fully.... ROGERS NETWORK na nig tif , dem worse pass MTN...

Car Insurance here na dieeeeeeee ooo..... >250 but not = 450 CAD Monthly.....Monthly

But by God's grace,, we shall succeed IJN

inbox me your phone no

thejackson said:
JACKSON GOES TO SCHOOL.

Men and Brethren,
Brothers and Sisters,

It is with joy that I formerly announced to you all that I have officially commenced study.The process was smooth and devoid of any hitches( The research that we all talk about here in this forum) I was approved of both loan and grant. The loan is repayable after six months of graduation to a maximum of 10 years( Yet to confirm this) On the other hand, the grant is yours- DASH. There are some tricks often associated with the loan and grants. Please you may wish to PM me when you arrive or when you want to apply for the student loan/grant.The factors that determine what you get are
1. Your current employment status
2.Your spouse( if married) status
3The number of children/their ages

ADVISE ON SCHOOL- Most institutions here in Calgary and elsewhere have programs for Fall, Jan and Sept. It is therefore important that you have an idea of what program you want to take and the effective date. You may qualify for student loan after say 2-3 months after hitting the ground here. You will need to apply for admission first, then be offered admission. Please arrive 2-3 months before the commencement of the program
Do not be rigid about program and course. I have in my class professionals from all walks of life, ( Dentist, Economics, Computer scientist, Teachers etc all undergoing training in Medical Laboratory.) Choose program that will put you in the middle level .
University programs are good but the duration is usually from 2-4 years depending if you are being offered a bridging program.
Singles can go for that. I will suggest that if you have a family, please enroll for at least 5 -10months course.
I was offered admission for a 10 months course but I refused because I need to quickly put food on the table.
THE ERRORS-- There is a maximum loan/grant you will be approved of in respective of your circumstances/situations. If the program is 10-12 months, you will then spread the grant over that period as compared if the period is 5 months
MATHEMATICS- My total grants is X and the period of study is 5 months
= X/5 = Y
If the period is 10months my monthly living allowance will be
X/10 =Z. .

STANDARD.
The curriculum here is at variance with what we are have over there in EMO'S OMOLOGBOLOROGBO UNIVERSITY.
The difference being in the course contents . You are being prepared for the job-nothing else in a relax atmosphere.
For example, while some ladies were sipping coffee , juice ,cakes etc , your sincerely was reading as TO SAY NA TOMORROW BE THE FINAL EXAM. Do not blame me . I am not used to sipping coffee or juice while lectures is on. Any how, any how Niger MUST CARRY FIRST OO.
Nigerians are really wonderful here. We are 4 Nigerians in the class. Nigerians have advantage in the sense that our language od education is English. This sometimes give us an edge

I will suggest here that before you land, have your credentials evaluated by a recognized body in the province you intend to live.
It will do you good. Please do a COMPREHENSIVE evaluation though it is more expensive that GENERAL OD BASIC evaluation.

COST OF LIVING
The cost of living in Calgary is not high. For a family of 6 like mine, 1000 can feed us a month.Here we have African Markets where you can buy AMALA, GARRI, EGUSI, POUNDO, OGBONO, FISH ,YAM.
We still eat Nigeria food. So do not worry about what to eat or drink.
For new comers, the hurdle usually is having the right information. Please if you are coming to Calgary, load your MTN, ZAIN OR GLO and book a free information session with me on . I will give you all the microscopic details.As a new comer, if you rent a house, the utility bills may be in your name( If you choose) and you will have to pay a deposit.
Our bills are
1 Electricity
2 Water
3 Heat
4 Cable/Internet/Phone
5.Garbage( You go pay to throw way you dirty here)
6 Sewage( The water wen you tey bath and wash, you go pay to throw way am)

Cell phone can put you in trouble here in Calgary if you are DUNDEE UNITED. I was a DUNDEE UNITED and I pay dearly for it
On the whole, I pay about 700 dollars in 3 months. Bros, I wan piss for body one day.
I therefore beseech you all by the mercies of God that YOU FLEE FROM TELUS AND ROGERS .He that hath an ear let him hear what the JACKSON sayeth- FROM TELUS AND ROGERS FLEEEEEEEEEE.( Your free information session will do you good)

HOUSING- This depend on the location and the Estate value of the house. SOUP WEN SWEET, MY PEOPLE, NA MONEY KILL AM
In Calgary, houses are more expensive in the South West. I live in the South West though, that was where I got a house after many weeks of searching..You may experience difficulty in getting a house of your status. Most landlord and estate company will tell you you do not have a CREDIT HISTORY or you DO NOT HAVE A JOB YET. Never be discourage, God will open door for you..

CARS AND CARS. . I read the post on this forum every morning and evening. I have people say you need a car. Some want to ship their car from Ibadan to Toronto. Bros cool down.The truth is YOU WILL NEED A CAR to move.But you must first understand the traffic laws here. YELLOW FEVER NO DEY HERE TO SHOW YOU ROAD OR STOP YOU. Any traffic offense==TICKETS. No Bros, how you dey, No Bros how far. When you have accumulated a certain number of ticket, your driving license will be suspended for a period.
First ride on the Public transit, see the stops signs, the curves, the laws and the traffic light.. Then go to the registry and collect the Drivers Handbook( Free, if na Niger you go pay to get am) Read and digest the road rules and signs.When you are comfortable, take the driving test/Vision test.
I have read here that you need a letter from FRSC----LIE, LIE,LIE. It is the Nigerian High Commission that will authenticate your Driver's license.QED
When buying cars, please shine your eyes.Let me join PA RIGHT IN SAYING THIS -----BEWARE .
Depending on your fat bank account, you can get a used car from 3000, 4000, 5000, and 6k. You never get job, while will you spend such a huge amount on car? I am just be frank here. You dont know what lies ahead, while will you spend a whopping sum on cars?

When we arrived here in Calgary, everybody keep telling us .,Ah Jackson, you need a car, No body ever told us how to get a car. We were patient. Please be patient. I ride on public transit. My children walk to school. Your children will be placed in the school that is very close to your house.
When you have a job and your monthly budget is stable, you can then look and take the decision to buy a car.This will take us to the next topic JOB

JOB FOR NEW COMERS- This is the real determining factors. Few usually secure job prior to arrival.Others may have job waiting for them while many may not be lucky. I will try and be FRANK and REALISTIC.

THE MARCUS THEORY, I am sure every one in this forum still remember the MARCUS SONG-------
When you were given the VISA, on the back of one the paper, it was clearly stated---YOU MAY NOT GET JOB IN YOUR FIELD.
We now live in a competitive world. Many chasing few things.Here too, we are not immuned from this 21st century phenomenon.
You are not the only DOCTOR, PHARMACIST, PLUMBER, NURSE ACCOUNTANT etc coming to Calgary or Toronto .The job market is highly competitive.
Canadians employers may want to hire some one with a Canadian experience/education. Now I know while and I am better informed.
LEGAL ISSUES.
To bail yourself out of this doldrums, come down from every mountain you may have climb- LET HIM THAT READETH UNDERSTAND.

Frankly speaking, accept any job that will reduce pressure on you POF before you are able to strategise.You may want to take training for a job. If you are coming to Calgary, I will give you the list of employment agencies here that may assist you on your job search.
It is not out of place if you take a 1 week course on security. When you are going back to school, you will have a part-time job to fall back on.BE WISE. I have the information too.

NEW LAWS-- Immigration rules changes every seconds here. Recently a Canadian is fighting to have his son , born inn Scotland , to be given a Canadian citizenship. NO WAY. The new law say NO. If you are a Canadian and you have children born outside of CANADA, they are NOT Canadian. The laws say, CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP IS NOT HEREDITARY. Beware therefore no one knows the next BUMB.

AOB
My warmest greeting to PA NAIJA PIKIN( MUFU) for lighting up the forum again. My IGWE OF MISSISSUAGA
Pa Seglad , Thanks for always coming on board
PA Right Thanks for sounding warning, only say you make me vex for taking your family on unwarranted excursion -----
Anty TINU, Well done for a good job--Coordinating.
Anty IG .It shall come to pass for you, surely, it shall be great
Ikemba-My able bodied man, Ndalu

Others, you are all PRECIOUS.

I would have love to continue--I have 2 test next week, I DEY GO JACK, NAIAJA NO DEY CARRY LAST

SHALOM

mikky61

Nov 26, 2012
There forumites,
Please i am new to this forum and will really need all the help I can get.
I have just been introduced to these Canadian immigrant programe and will sincerely appreciate all the help on how to start processing.
I've tried reading up so many post and and all that but, there's really nothing like experience.
I am presently in Nigeria, married with 3 kids and would really want to start process Asap.
Hope to read from you guys soon.
Thanks
Femi O
Email : femmsy@hotmail.com

YomexTEV

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
Immortal, Invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of days,
Almighty, victorious, thy great name we praise.

i checked my email before bed, no message from accra.
my daughter work me up around 3am for tea. i gave her tea and about to go back to sleep, something prompted me to check my email again only to see that......
To God be the glory. I RECEIVED MY PPR email.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
YomexTEV said:

my daughter work me up around 3am for tea. i gave her tea and about to go back to sleep, something prompted me to check my email again only to see that......
Congratulation wish you safe journey to Accra.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
YomexTEV said:

Waoooo!!!Accra keep it coming!congrats my dear on your PPR.May the rest of the journey be smooth!!

YomexTEV

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
my timeline ;
application received- 28 April 2010
application transferred to Accra- 4 August 2010
started processing line- 1 Febuary 2012
medical request- 14 June 2012
medical done- 17 July 2012
passport request- 26 November 2012

note: i sent two e-mails to accra requesting status update but got no response. my ecas still reads in process . so for those still expecting, keep the hope alive for it must surely come IJN.

Eldorado

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th January 2012
Nomination.....
30th March 2012
File Transfer...
18th July 2012
Med's Request
25 Sept 2012
Med's Done....
28 Sept 2012
Passport Req..
06 Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 Dec 2012
YomexTEV said:

Congrats @yomexTev. So shall it be for us all expecting our PPR soon. amen!

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
YomexTEV said:
my timeline ;
application received- 28 April 2010
application transferred to Accra- 4 August 2010
started processing line- 1 Febuary 2012
medical request- 14 June 2012
medical done- 17 July 2012
passport request- 26 November 2012

note: i sent two e-mails to accra requesting status update but got no response. my ecas still reads in process . so for those still expecting, keep the hope alive for it must surely come IJN.
Hearty congratulations!!!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Lucasvilla said:
I gat a feeling, this week gonna be a good week... Feel it hmmmmmmmm
In Jesus Name...Amen.
Thanks.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YomexTEV said:
@ all, i pray we shall acquire our desire in this very week IJN. we come against every forces of delay in Jesus name. AVO will not rest until all updates are released IJN.
Amen!!.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Emperor said:
DearAll: Many thanks for all the well wishes, I have been busy compiling my application for submission to CIO, Nova Scotia which I have sent out. Ma Ig, Maky, Tinu, etc I appreciated.

Hearty congratulations to all that have received MR, PPR, Landed, Gone to School and even secured a job in Canada.

And for those waiting, please know that it is on the way and before the end of this month of November (11th Hour) your miracle will be delivered to you IJN.
Amen...I receive it o, IJNA.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
tokszeeeee said:
The Jackson,

Howdy?? longest tyme..

i mean in terms of bill...

" electricity, water,gas, service charge etc"

i will suggest the best way to solve this is to rent apartments i:e say 1 or 2 bedroom flat in a multi-tenant builidings like 6-10 storey buildinh.'

for instance, i pay 1035 CAD for a 2bedroom flat ( heater, water, electricity,gas,refuse,sewage , etc INCLUDED) in Mississauga , ONTARIO.... Use light and water anyhowwwwww, nobody cares...

On other factors , i concur with you fully.... ROGERS NETWORK na nig tif , dem worse pass MTN...

Car Insurance here na dieeeeeeee ooo..... >250 but not = 450 CAD Monthly.....Monthly

But by God's grace,, we shall succeed IJN

inbox me your phone no
Thanks Tokszeeee for this insight on rented apartments within high storey buildings on utility bills.