+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
MAKY said:
To God be the glory we landed on the 11-11-2012, we made inquiry through Accra office through mail and we got a ticket of 495,000 for a family of 4(two infants and two adult) but due to the fact that we did not pay immediately because we have not collected our visa yet by the time we booked like a week after we finally paid 515.989k.

We were talking to accra via mail but when it got to payment, the referred us to Nigeria office...We went to nigeria office and was given an account number and we paid.We paid on the 5th of nov as we wanted to travel on the 9th of nov but did not get out ticket till on the 9th of nov at 12noon. prior to getting our ticket we called IOM Nigeria but the kept banging the phone on us and been very rude until we decided to speak to accra office and politely explained they had difficulty booking tickets through Lufthansa but that we will get out tickets by noon and will fly on the 9th of nov

LESSON 1 please if we have decided to buy tickets through IOM try and sort it out in Accra when you go to get ur Visa. I cant explain the level of rudeness in IOM Nigeria office.

We got to the airport by 8.10pm and our luggage checked and our passports taken to confirm our tickets so they luftanssa guy came back with a mean face saying you guys are not flying today...why we asked he said our tickets were fraudulent and if we claimed that IOM booked our tickets for us their staff should have been at the airport with us..whaaaaaaaaaaaaat i screamed he said our tickets were booked in Switzerland and the payment was to be in swissfranc but it was made in US Dollars .we argued and argued but my hubby decided we pay for another ticket and asking them for the price the said 5000dollars.so they tried to book but due to the fact that our names were on the manifest they could not book us in again so we could not fly on the 9th again..we moved our stuff back home and early in the morning on the 10th of Nov been on sat i headed to the IOM office Lagos and with the help of the security guys we got in touch to one of their staff who contacted their Accra office and they sent one of their staff tomeet us at the airport by 3pm.

so by 1pm we headed to the airport and waited till 3pm...the IOM Guy came and sorted the ticket issue out and we were checked in glory be to God.

LESSON 2-Please on the day of your travel go to the airport on time (when I say on time I you should be at the airport during working hours so that if there are issues it could be sorted out before your departure time.assuming we went to the airport by 1 pm on the 9th we could have been able to sort out issues at the Lufthansa head office in v/i Lagos or even gotten back to IOM office in lagos).

Asking the IOM guy why they did not accompany us on the 9th, he said they accompany their customers from Mon-Thurs only.

So we boarded by 11pm on the 10th of Nov and got to francfurt early hours of 11th of nov and boarded Air canada by 9.30 am. 8hrs later we got to Toronto and went through immigration signed our documents and was directed to were a lady gave us a bag and said welcome to Canada.from Toronto we boarded another flight to Winnipeg which is our destination.I have meet with Ind-dan

TO GOD BE THE GLORY WE LANDED ON THE 11TH OF NOV WHICH WAS THE DAY OUR VISA WAS TO EXPIREEEEEEEEEEE ..TO GOD BE THE GLORY WE MADE IT AT LAST.

To those who has gotten one update or the other congratulations to thoes expecting one update or the other God will hear your cry soon.byee

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Beenilly said:
As far as I know, your letter from FRSC cannot reduce your insurance premium. Do not be decieved. (I stand to be corrected by anyone who has had insurance premium reduced with this letter). Like pa right and Tokzee have rightly said, you don't need any such letter from FRSC. It is of no use here. Don't waste your time and money. All you need to do is send your licence to the Nigerian high commission in Ottawa here for authentication when you arrive and it will be accepted by the Ministry of transportation. Why una like wahala like this? Its just $20 bucks which a cheaper option!

On the issue of reducing premium, what I may suggest is that once you get to Canada you attend a MTO-approved Beginner Driver Education Course at an approved driving school. You can find one here:
http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/gradu/approve.shtml#a

From my personal experience the course reduced my insurance to $298 monthly which is not bad for a new comer.

Cheers and all the best.
Thanks, very useful information - noted for us, who are yet to get our visas to Canada

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
dante0000 said:
hello House, I'm please to inform you all that I received my PASSPORT REQUEST y/day via email
Congratulations.......Dante0000. What a fantastic news!!!! - To God be the glory.

Wishing you the best for safe + pleasant trip to Accra for your visa. Once more, congrats!.

Let more Rains of PPR, MRs begin...IJNA.
Cheers.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
MAKY said:
To God be the glory we landed on the 11-11-2012, we made inquiry through Accra office through mail and we got a ticket of 495,000 for a family of 4(two infants and two adult) but due to the fact that we did not pay immediately because we have not collected our visa yet by the time we booked like a week after we finally paid 515.989k.

We were talking to accra via mail but when it got to payment, the referred us to Nigeria office...We went to nigeria office and was given an account number and we paid.We paid on the 5th of nov as we wanted to travel on the 9th of nov but did not get out ticket till on the 9th of nov at 12noon. prior to getting our ticket we called IOM Nigeria but the kept banging the phone on us and been very rude until we decided to speak to accra office and politely explained they had difficulty booking tickets through Lufthansa but that we will get out tickets by noon and will fly on the 9th of nov

LESSON 1 please if we have decided to buy tickets through IOM try and sort it out in Accra when you go to get ur Visa. I cant explain the level of rudeness in IOM Nigeria office.

We got to the airport by 8.10pm and our luggage checked and our passports taken to confirm our tickets so they luftanssa guy came back with a mean face saying you guys are not flying today...why we asked he said our tickets were fraudulent and if we claimed that IOM booked our tickets for us their staff should have been at the airport with us..whaaaaaaaaaaaaat i screamed he said our tickets were booked in Switzerland and the payment was to be in swissfranc but it was made in US Dollars .we argued and argued but my hubby decided we pay for another ticket and asking them for the price the said 5000dollars.so they tried to book but due to the fact that our names were on the manifest they could not book us in again so we could not fly on the 9th again..we moved our stuff back home and early in the morning on the 10th of Nov been on sat i headed to the IOM office Lagos and with the help of the security guys we got in touch to one of their staff who contacted their Accra office and they sent one of their staff tomeet us at the airport by 3pm.

so by 1pm we headed to the airport and waited till 3pm...the IOM Guy came and sorted the ticket issue out and we were checked in glory be to God.

LESSON 2-Please on the day of your travel go to the airport on time (when I say on time I you should be at the airport during working hours so that if there are issues it could be sorted out before your departure time.assuming we went to the airport by 1 pm on the 9th we could have been able to sort out issues at the Lufthansa head office in v/i Lagos or even gotten back to IOM office in lagos).

Asking the IOM guy why they did not accompany us on the 9th, he said they accompany their customers from Mon-Thurs only.

So we boarded by 11pm on the 10th of Nov and got to francfurt early hours of 11th of nov and boarded Air canada by 9.30 am. 8hrs later we got to Toronto and went through immigration signed our documents and was directed to were a lady gave us a bag and said welcome to Canada.from Toronto we boarded another flight to Winnipeg which is our destination.I have meet with Ind-dan

TO GOD BE THE GLORY WE LANDED ON THE 11TH OF NOV WHICH WAS THE DAY OUR VISA WAS TO EXPIREEEEEEEEEEE ..TO GOD BE THE GLORY WE MADE IT AT LAST.

To those who has gotten one update or the other congratulations to thoes expecting one update or the other God will hear your cry soon.byee
Hi MAKY....that was great insight on IOM and your landing experience - thank God, you all arrived at the last date of visa expiration. Truly, TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Once more, congratulations on your safe trip and Canadan landing process. Victory at last!.
Cheers.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
MAKY said:

Congratz Maky on your safe landing.Wishing you the best canada has to offer!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
YomexTEV said:
@ dante00 00, congrats on receipt of your PPR. we bless the name of the Lord. He is a faithful God. journey mercies as you go to Accra.
Dantee will probably pick his or her visa at London not Accra.

Cheers

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi Naija,

Good to see and hear a lot of goodnews on our great thread.Congrats to Maky,Dante,Emperor and all who had special moment shared with the house.

More goodnews and joy.
Ig

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
igbehinadara said:
Hi Naija,

Good to see and hear a lot of goodnews on our great thread.Congrats to Maky,Dante,Emperor and all who had special moment shared with the house.

More goodnews and joy.
Ig
The entire house is waiting for your news o o o o o o o o o. The Lord who has control and purpose over all will bring it to pass at His time. Amen.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
@ dante
congrats on the receipt ofur ppr. i wish u all the best.

@ maky
congrats on ur successful landing. that was very informative considering my hubby will be leaving on a sunday with IOM booked ticket. didn't know their rep had to be there. Anyway we will have it sorted out b4 that day.
thanks

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
@ Maky,
Congrats once again, we rejoice with your family.

@ all
I want to add to lessons from Maky's case, please don't plan to land at the verge of expiration of your visa, thank God Maky was able to make it at last ,that is very risky.
Jovic

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jovic said:
@ Maky,
Congrats once again, we rejoice with your family.

@ all
I want to add to lessons from Maky's case, please don't plan to land at the verge of expiration of your visa, thank God Maky was able to make it at last ,that is very risky. Jovic

opk2much

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
27-10-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
February 24th, 2013
swinglow said:
@ dante
congrats on the receipt ofur ppr. i wish u all the best.

@ maky
congrats on ur successful landing. that was very informative considering my hubby will be leaving on a sunday with IOM booked ticket. didn't know their rep had to be there. Anyway we will have it sorted out b4 that day.
thanks
@Swinglow

Kindly PM me the details of the IOM contact you have in Accra.

Thanks

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
MAKY said:

congrat MAKY as you and families is land for canada city. no more worry agains, all the palaver is overs. old things is pass away. Baba God is dey kampe for HIM throne.

as for the IOM Nigeria office peoples, they are rude pass rudeness, in short they are very ruded. if you hears the insult the peoples is give me the day me and my families is travel go canada city, your earses will not contains thems. that phone which they are bang on you, they are bang it for my earses pass knockout banger. i don't know if the peoples is always use gun powder to drink tea.

anyway my peoples you still fit to use them, but start for early time, take sense and follows them, answer them ma?, sir?, until you conclusion your ticketses. it is we who is find cheaps ticketses that our hand is longs ( it is poverbs :D).

after we have lands for canada city, let the IOM Nigeria peoples come and tries that nonsense.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
MUFU said:
congrat MAKY as you and families is land for canada city. no more worry agains, all the palaver is overs. old things is pass away. Baba God is dey kampe for HIM throne.

as for the IOM Nigeria office peoples, they are rude pass rudeness, in short they are very ruded. if you hears the insult the peoples is give me the day me and my families is travel go canada city, your earses will not contains thems. that phone which they are bang on you, they are bang it for my earses pass knockout banger. i don't know if the peoples is always use gun powder to drink tea.

anyway my peoples you still fit to use them, but start for early time, take sense and follows them, answer them ma?, sir?, until you conclusion your ticketses. it is we who is find cheaps ticketses that our hand is longs ( it is poverbs :D).

after we have lands for canada city, let the IOM Nigeria peoples come and tries that nonsense.
@MUFU...you go kill person with laugh ooooo - which one be ... 'if the peoples is always use gun powder to drink tea' this one pass 'Boko haram'. lol.

cheers.

idkolapo

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Med's Request
21-05-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2012
U are simply too much, I always look forward to ur post.

Congrats to all that received one update or the other.

Accra pls release pa Emo's PPR

quote author=MUFU link=topic=30420.msg1896614#msg1896614 date=1353495658]

[/quote]