+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
dante0000 said:
hello House, I'm please to inform you all that I received my PASSPORT REQUEST y/day via email
Congrats dante0000 on ur PPR mail.wishing u d best in d remaining processes!

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
dante0000 said:
hello House, I'm please to inform you all that I received my PASSPORT REQUEST y/day via email
Congrats

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
dante0000 said:
Congratulations dante0000 and opk2much or your PPR. God's speed in the remaining process.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Emperor said:
Dear All: to the glory of God, my Alpha and Omega, I received the coveted Letter of Approval (LOA) i.e. Manitoba PNP Nomination Letter today (19/11/2012).

The storm (waiting) is over and wish everyone God's speed on their application.

I pray the desires of all of us in the forum shall be fulfilled.

Regards.
Emperor, congratulations on the receipt of you Letter of Approval. May Almighty God perfect that which he started in Jesus Name Amen

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
dante0000 said:
dante000000...............A Big congratulations

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
To God be the glory we landed on the 11-11-2012, we made inquiry through Accra office through mail and we got a ticket of 495,000 for a family of 4(two infants and two adult) but due to the fact that we did not pay immediately because we have not collected our visa yet by the time we booked like a week after we finally paid 515.989k.

We were talking to accra via mail but when it got to payment, the referred us to Nigeria office...We went to nigeria office and was given an account number and we paid.We paid on the 5th of nov as we wanted to travel on the 9th of nov but did not get out ticket till on the 9th of nov at 12noon. prior to getting our ticket we called IOM Nigeria but the kept banging the phone on us and been very rude until we decided to speak to accra office and politely explained they had difficulty booking tickets through Lufthansa but that we will get out tickets by noon and will fly on the 9th of nov

LESSON 1 please if we have decided to buy tickets through IOM try and sort it out in Accra when you go to get ur Visa. I cant explain the level of rudeness in IOM Nigeria office.

We got to the airport by 8.10pm and our luggage checked and our passports taken to confirm our tickets so they luftanssa guy came back with a mean face saying you guys are not flying today...why we asked he said our tickets were fraudulent and if we claimed that IOM booked our tickets for us their staff should have been at the airport with us..whaaaaaaaaaaaaat i screamed he said our tickets were booked in Switzerland and the payment was to be in swissfranc but it was made in US Dollars .we argued and argued but my hubby decided we pay for another ticket and asking them for the price the said 5000dollars.so they tried to book but due to the fact that our names were on the manifest they could not book us in again so we could not fly on the 9th again..we moved our stuff back home and early in the morning on the 10th of Nov been on sat i headed to the IOM office Lagos and with the help of the security guys we got in touch to one of their staff who contacted their Accra office and they sent one of their staff tomeet us at the airport by 3pm.

so by 1pm we headed to the airport and waited till 3pm...the IOM Guy came and sorted the ticket issue out and we were checked in glory be to God.

LESSON 2-Please on the day of your travel go to the airport on time (when I say on time I you should be at the airport during working hours so that if there are issues it could be sorted out before your departure time.assuming we went to the airport by 1 pm on the 9th we could have been able to sort out issues at the Lufthansa head office in v/i Lagos or even gotten back to IOM office in lagos).

Asking the IOM guy why they did not accompany us on the 9th, he said they accompany their customers from Mon-Thurs only.

So we boarded by 11pm on the 10th of Nov and got to francfurt early hours of 11th of nov and boarded Air canada by 9.30 am. 8hrs later we got to Toronto and went through immigration signed our documents and was directed to were a lady gave us a bag and said welcome to Canada.from Toronto we boarded another flight to Winnipeg which is our destination.I have meet with Ind-dan

TO GOD BE THE GLORY WE LANDED ON THE 11TH OF NOV WHICH WAS THE DAY OUR VISA WAS TO EXPIREEEEEEEEEEE ..TO GOD BE THE GLORY WE MADE IT AT LAST.

To those who has gotten one update or the other congratulations to thoes expecting one update or the other God will hear your cry soon.byee

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
MAKY said:
To God be the glory we landed on the 11-11-2012, we made inquiry through Accra office through mail and we got a ticket of 495,000 for a family of 4(two infants and two adult) but due to the fact that we did not pay immediately because we have not collected our visa yet by the time we booked like a week after we finally paid 515.989k.

We were talking to accra via mail but when it got to payment, the referred us to Nigeria office...We went to nigeria office and was given an account number and we paid.We paid on the 5th of nov as we wanted to travel on the 9th of nov but did not get out ticket till on the 9th of nov at 12noon. prior to getting our ticket we called IOM Nigeria but the kept banging the phone on us and been very rude until we decided to speak to accra office and politely explained they had difficulty booking tickets through Lufthansa but that we will get out tickets by noon and will fly on the 9th of nov

LESSON 1 please if we have decided to buy tickets through IOM try and sort it out in Accra when you go to get ur Visa. I cant explain the level of rudeness in IOM Nigeria office.

We got to the airport by 8.10pm and our luggage checked and our passports taken to confirm our tickets so they luftanssa guy came back with a mean face saying you guys are not flying today...why we asked he said our tickets were fraudulent and if we claimed that IOM booked our tickets for us their staff should have been at the airport with us..whaaaaaaaaaaaaat i screamed he said our tickets were booked in Switzerland and the payment was to be in swissfranc but it was made in US Dollars .we argued and argued but my hubby decided we pay for another ticket and asking them for the price the said 5000dollars.so they tried to book but due to the fact that our names were on the manifest they could not book us in again so we could not fly on the 9th again..we moved our stuff back home and early in the morning on the 10th of Nov been on sat i headed to the IOM office Lagos and with the help of the security guys we got in touch to one of their staff who contacted their Accra office and they sent one of their staff tomeet us at the airport by 3pm.

so by 1pm we headed to the airport and waited till 3pm...the IOM Guy came and sorted the ticket issue out and we were checked in glory be to God.

LESSON 2-Please on the day of your travel go to the airport on time (when I say on time I you should be at the airport during working hours so that if there are issues it could be sorted out before your departure time.assuming we went to the airport by 1 pm on the 9th we could have been able to sort out issues at the Lufthansa head office in v/i Lagos or even gotten back to IOM office in lagos).

Asking the IOM guy why they did not accompany us on the 9th, he said they accompany their customers from Mon-Thurs only.

So we boarded by 11pm on the 10th of Nov and got to francfurt early hours of 11th of nov and boarded Air canada by 9.30 am. 8hrs later we got to Toronto and went through immigration signed our documents and was directed to were a lady gave us a bag and said welcome to Canada.from Toronto we boarded another flight to Winnipeg which is our destination.I have meet with Ind-dan

TO GOD BE THE GLORY WE LANDED ON THE 11TH OF NOV WHICH WAS THE DAY OUR VISA WAS TO EXPIREEEEEEEEEEE ..TO GOD BE THE GLORY WE MADE IT AT LAST.

To those who has gotten one update or the other congratulations to thoes expecting one update or the other God will hear your cry soon.byee
congratulation for the successful landing,i wish you success in the land of opportunity...

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
MAKY said:

@maky congrats on your landing.you shall eat the fruit of canada in Jesus name
thanks for the information on IOM

@ emperor,
congrats on receiving your LOA,God's speed on the rest of the process

dante et al,
congrats on the receipt of your PPR

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
opk2much said:
To God alone be all the glory, I'm happy and delighted to announce the receipt of our PPR!

Thank you God!
Congratulations this goes to show that there are still visas in there for the rest of us waiting and trusting on........ His time still the best for us all...... nothing more, nothing less......................

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
opk2much said:
To God alone be all the glory, I'm happy and delighted to announce the receipt of our PPR!

Thank you God!
At last you made it,Congratulation and mercy journey to accra on monday...

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Geelado said:
@ Emperor congrats.........................

@ Emo and Shaddy this week is your by the special grace of God..........................................Amen
Amen

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
dante0000 said:
CONGRATULATIONS AND JUBILATION, CELEBRATIONS IN THIS THREAD FOR GOOD REPORTS.......

YomexTEV

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
@ dante00 00, congrats on receipt of your PPR. we bless the name of the Lord. He is a faithful God. journey mercies as you go to Accra.