+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

toyeeen

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
28/04/2012
AOR Received.
FROM CIO ... 24/07/2012
Med's Request
27/09/2012
Med's Done....
11/10/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2012
LANDED..........
12/07/2013
lukeke said:
@ Dmaks,

Congratulations on your MR.

As per your question, YES you can pay in USD, I paid using a USD draft and there was no problem. But don't do conversion, you pay 490 USD for each person expected to pay the RPRF. The amount to be paid in all currency (CAD, USD or Cedis) as stated on the site is also stated on the site.

To be sure we are on the same page here is the link from CHC Accra on Fees and Payments: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d. Just read through to Fees Schedule, then to:"Immigrant Services".

Best wishes.
@ Lukeke , since you have scaled thru with Ur payment using USD draft, then it is certainly tested and trusted... am only from the" extra cautious school of thought"... ;)...THANKS, toyeeen.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
toyeeen said:
@ Lukeke , since you have scaled thru with Ur payment using USD draft, then it is certainly tested and trusted... am only from the" extra cautious school of thought"... ;)...THANKS, toyeeen.
I understand Toyeen. The option is good for people with no account with GTBank which issue CAD draft. Majority of other banks do USD only.

Warm regards,
Luieke.

Dmaks

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-12
Doc's Request.
03-05-12
AOR Received.
22-03-12
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
01-10-12
Med's Done....
05-10-12
Passport Req..
12-12-12
lukeke said:
I understand Toyeen. The option is good for people with no account with GTBank which issue CAD draft. Majority of other banks do USD only.

Warm regards,
Luieke.

Thanks Lukeke and Toyeen.
GTB also confirmed to me today that people have raised their drafts both in USD and CAD without any issues.
I believe either is ok as long as you pay the exact amount stated.

Cheers

Dmaks

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-12
Doc's Request.
03-05-12
AOR Received.
22-03-12
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
01-10-12
Med's Done....
05-10-12
Passport Req..
12-12-12
TrustingGod said:
@ D'mak,accept my cngratulations.Please I had earlier asked for information on this forum on how ones can get nominated to a province even though one lives in Naija.My special focus is Alberta.I believe u are ina vantage position to enlighten me.Thanks
@ Kanadamine,I envy u o.Just chill.U are on course
Hi TrustingGod
Each province has it's specific requirement for being nominated.
Some require you to have a close relative + other requirements, while some require you have a pre-arranged job offer/canadian work experience etc.

The link below should take you to each province's requirement

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
My dear pple, it is with serious mixed feeling that I return to the house today. My heart go out to Mrs Costa D. It's been quite a shock to learn of the demise of our brother. I pray that the Lord will grant the family and indeed this house the fortitude to bear the loss. Pls my sister if you reading this, I want you to know that God will surely stand by you and will bring you out of this dark period into a glorios light. He will neither leave you nor forsake you. He will be father to your children and his everlasting arm will support you.
But the bible says in all things we should thank God. I give glory to God for finally bringing me to the Land of Canada 2wks ago. The journey was smooth via lufthansa. The service on the plane was quite ok. Landing in Calgary was very soft, but passing thru immigration took some time sa there were many immigrants. Landing that day. Most food items were permited, infact the custom officer asked me if. I was carrying dried fish, egusi, dried leave[bitter leaf] etc without opening my bag. I answered yes to all. Then she now asked if I had yam or yam powder in my bag and i said no. It was at this point she now politely asked me to open my bag. Pls I'm saying this so that we will all be careful to say the truth. Because you can never predict these pple. She checked the bag and then showed me the out.

Pls I want to plead with us to be patient with landed seniors. This is a busy country. Since I landed, my mind has always been here, but low and behold, due to many factors including getting internet to use without belabouring my host, i have just been able to write now.
Calgary is flooded with immigrants and Naija is not lagging behind at all. Pls let's all research well and pray well before chosing a province to settle. Though still young in the city, but i counsel health workers coming to calgary to be ready to go to school immediately with the help of grants and loans from govt. People whom I found doing well are those who didn't waste time before seeking for Canadian certificate. By God's grace, I have decided to do same. This is my own two cent o.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
I say a big congratulation to everyone who had one form of progress or the other in the immigration process. The Lord will perfect the rest of the process. To all still waiting, the Lord will grant divine accelerated progress in Jesus name.
I have to go and sleep now. It's 12.05am. God bless us all.

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
Toluwanile said:
My dear pple, it is with serious mixed feeling that I return to the house today. My heart go out to Mrs Costa D. It's been quite a shock to learn of the demise of our brother. I pray that the Lord will grant the family and indeed this house the fortitude to bear the loss. Pls my sister if you reading this, I want you to know that God will surely stand by you and will bring you out of this dark period into a glorios light. He will neither leave you nor forsake you. He will be father to your children and his everlasting arm will support you.
But the bible says in all things we should thank God. I give glory to God for finally bringing me to the Land of Canada 2wks ago. The journey was smooth via lufthansa. The service on the plane was quite ok. Landing in Calgary was very soft, but passing thru immigration took some time sa there were many immigrants. Landing that day. Most food items were permited, infact the custom officer asked me if. I was carrying dried fish, egusi, dried leave[bitter leaf] etc without opening my bag. I answered yes to all. Then she now asked if I had yam or yam powder in my bag and i said no. It was at this point she now politely asked me to open my bag. Pls I'm saying this so that we will all be careful to say the truth. Because you can never predict these pple. She checked the bag and then showed me the out.

Pls I want to plead with us to be patient with landed seniors. This is a busy country. Since I landed, my mind has always been here, but low and behold, due to many factors including getting internet to use without belabouring my host, i have just been able to write now.
Calgary is flooded with immigrants and Naija is not lagging behind at all. Pls let's all research well and pray well before chosing a province to settle. Though still young in the city, but i counsel health workers coming to calgary to be ready to go to school immediately with the help of grants and loans from govt. People whom I found doing well are those who didn't waste time before seeking for Canadian certificate. By God's grace, I have decided to do same. This is my own two cent o.
Congratulations on your landing, I pray that the Lord will make you eat the fruit of the land. And thanks for your advice, it is well taken.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Thanks madam Toluwanile for the advises.

Calgary will favour you and you'll continually receive favor from God and man IJN. Amen!

Best wishes.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Congrats Madam Tolu on your safe landing.wishing you the best Canada can offer!!

DonBaker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
23-01-2010
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2012
LANDED..........
Toluwanile said:

Congrats Tolu,

We thank God for your safe landing and settlement. Thanks also for your observations and advise.

Keep looking over here when you can and do let us know the updates with happenings around Calgary.

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
Glory be to Almighty Allah, Most Beneficent Most Merciful.

Two days ago, i posted that am smelling MR and MR arrived yesterday
but cud'nt check my email until this morning.

I live here in Dubai going 3yrs now, can i do my medical here or i need to Fly
to Africa ?

I was asked to provide newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669).

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Lucasvilla said:
to Africa ?
I was asked to provide newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669).
try the DMP in Dubai, no need to fly to Africa!!

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Lucasvilla said:

to Africa ?

congratz!!

try these two:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2033&CountryName=United%20Arab%20Emirates

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/dmp-dubai-t28750.0.html

forwardever

Aug 28, 2012
Toluwanile said:

Congrats Toluwanile on your landing!! People, it has started raining o........