+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Noizi
congratulation on your landing,please don't relent always update us things we need to prepared for such as accommodation,car buying,children enrollment at schools most especially job as it relate to province.we wish you best of luck...

Canadian Tafi

Dec 20, 2011
EMO said:
Good day CT. The $20 quoted, is it applicable to all provinces in Canada? Can someone from Alberta get for same amount over the same period?

Cheers

It should be. They didnt ask where i was calling from, just told me the requirements and docs to attach and pay $20. Chikena and 5days after i sent them the request, theirs pops in my mail box, like they promised.

Ct

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Nolzi, am so happy for you guys.May you never have cause to regret moving to the great North in Jesus Name. Amen

Neddy

ladomani

Sep 30, 2012
Hello All,

I am new here.

I and my family landed in Calgary on the 27th September .It was a 9 hour flight from terminal 5 airport London Heathrow and i must say it is a journey you have to prepare your kids for if you must travel with them. Once landed we were initially apprehensive that we had not filled any forms as adavised by another site that i and my wife were reading from. But as soon as we approached the customs officials it was clear our apprehension was unmerited. These are definitely the best and most polite immigration officials i have seen in my life.

The Immigration officials were ever polite and explained each process clearly before embarking on taking the landing forms and asking us to sign them in line with visas issued. Infact i can say we spent more time looking for the 10 boxes my wifey packed than with the immigration officials :D They told us to expect our PR cards in 6-8weeks , i honestly hope it will be sooner. Please make sure you have an address to receive your PR card before you land in Canada as it is required for receipt of your PR card even if it is a hotel.

From there we were picked up by a friend's brother in law who took us straight to their home - 20 minutes from the airport. We pretty much thank God for the oppurtunity and slept that evening. we actually hoped to obtain our SIN and Health insurance on Friday but we could not so we will do that tomorrowMonday.

We have opened accounts but we cant get credit cards yet as we are yet to provide SIN to really identify us to their system. i reckon once we have that it should be a lot more straight forward. We have gotten mobile phone lines - my wife has a contract line which our benefactor has to stand for us as we do not have the mysterious SIN yet . So i opted for a pay as you go line. we are right now preparing our journey out tomorrow and have started making enquiries about getting an apartment and a car (most likely used) so we can move around and integrate quickly into teh community.

I wish all of us success in this plan to emigrate but advise that that we more focus on the long term and have a plan for that before travelling down here. I will post another update probably at the end of the month. i wish us all the best.

:)

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@Nolzi I say a big congratulations may the land favour you. I like your choice of Ottawa at least the thread is spreading and we are possessing Canda from all fonts!!!. Thanks for all the advise we will note them for use when the time comes.

@lado mani welcome to the thread and thanks for sharing and thanks in advance for the one you promised to share later lol. Considering that some of our own have landed without sharing, we specially appreciate you a newcomer to the thread sharing your experience and we trust God to favour you in Canada.

@all happy independence to us all. We pray our nation will truly experience freedom from all forms of calamities and vices and that this Nation would arise and take it's place, that God will torch the heart and soul of our leaders and make them govern well while punishing those who vow to make our country unbearable!!!

nolzi

Jul 21, 2012
Hello all,
thanks for the good wishes.
@ EMO - we are a family of 5, so maybe that was why we spent so much time. the immigration officer had to fill everyone's forms individually and have us sign. so maybe he was sloww......., i dont know what other people's experiences are, but we spent all of 2 hrs there
@ Ladomani - welcome to canada. I am sure ur host has told u to browse thru kijiji.com. That their local e-bay or alibaba.com ;D
we were able to find a very neat car in very good condition from there at a good price. we were blessed as the owner had just passed away and the wife was selling off things she did not need anymore (like they had 3 cars and she sold off 2) ;D. I pray u will be as lucky. But remember that you cannot register a car until you have a licence (so we were told).
Getting the SIN card is easy but if you landed in ontario, you will have to have proof of address before you can apply for the health card.

all in all, i wish everyone a great future in our new country ;D :D

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
I guess it's better to fill all forms before getting to the airport and just sign when you get there. This saves time spent with immigration officials.

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
@ nolzi congrats! i am so happy for all of u,the landed seniors.
Please keep praying for the rest of us(the remaining MI 1,MI 2 and MI 3) back home that are waiting for MRs and PPRs.we are truly running out of patience in this painful waiting and seemingly loud silence from AVO as we groan by the day in this devastating and tyrannical leadership style of ruling of our dear country,Nigerian.yet becoming a year older tomorrow in this ruinous and messy cabalistic ruling. may the good lord deliver this country from them-my independence day prayers!

We can't wait to land :p.So strained and tired in 9ja! :(.
We are here bodily but our spirits are there already.lol

@ Lado mani,my fellow Calgarian,congrats! so so happy for u guys out there. we cant wait to join you guys.my destination is Calgary;and really do hope to see some u and some seniors like Jada,imole,VOA,TEZKEM,GENT2 etc someday for a get-together kinda, in that blissful and blessed land.
From Far and wide,oh CANADA we stand on guard for thee!
we shall see you guys soon!

B-jay
MI 3

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
Happy 52nd Birthday Jonathan Nigeria.

Something is smelling here, i can perceive its MR.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
@All,I wish everybody happy independence day.

God bless Nigeria,give us ordained leaders and bless all followers with faith,truthfulness and true loyalty.Amin

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ladomani said:
Hello All,

I am new here.

I and my family landed in Calgary on the 27th September .It was a 9 hour flight from terminal 5 airport London Heathrow and i must say it is a journey you have to prepare your kids for if you must travel with them. Once landed we were initially apprehensive that we had not filled any forms as adavised by another site that i and my wife were reading from. But as soon as we approached the customs officials it was clear our apprehension was unmerited. These are definitely the best and most polite immigration officials i have seen in my life.

The Immigration officials were ever polite and explained each process clearly before embarking on taking the landing forms and asking us to sign them in line with visas issued. Infact i can say we spent more time looking for the 10 boxes my wifey packed than with the immigration officials :D They told us to expect our PR cards in 6-8weeks , i honestly hope it will be sooner. Please make sure you have an address to receive your PR card before you land in Canada as it is required for receipt of your PR card even if it is a hotel.

From there we were picked up by a friend's brother in law who took us straight to their home - 20 minutes from the airport. We pretty much thank God for the oppurtunity and slept that evening. we actually hoped to obtain our SIN and Health insurance on Friday but we could not so we will do that tomorrowMonday.

We have opened accounts but we cant get credit cards yet as we are yet to provide SIN to really identify us to their system. i reckon once we have that it should be a lot more straight forward. We have gotten mobile phone lines - my wife has a contract line which our benefactor has to stand for us as we do not have the mysterious SIN yet . So i opted for a pay as you go line. we are right now preparing our journey out tomorrow and have started making enquiries about getting an apartment and a car (most likely used) so we can move around and integrate quickly into teh community.

I wish all of us success in this plan to emigrate but advise that that we more focus on the long term and have a plan for that before travelling down here. I will post another update probably at the end of the month. i wish us all the best.

:)
Ladomani, you are welcome on board. Am sure we all will learn from you. Good to know you landed safely. greetings to your entire family.

Cheers

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
GOD BLESS NIGERIA :D :D :D

BeeYo

Aug 15, 2012
@Jovic
Congrats man! Free at last!!! Please can anyone tell me about the process if this credential evaluation, is it only degrees that can be evaluated? what about professional qualifications? Is there a fee for it? Thanks.