+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Kayb said:
@ all, pa emo, igwe ikemba pls i want us all to dedicate the 1000th page to d creator of this wonderful thread, she had ds small vision dt have grown so big.
Everybody lets applaud her with beautiful msgs n good wishes....remember dt woman never stop prayn 4 u n me....
Kayb
I align with your position KayB

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
gabrilla said:
Thanks spokes, I went for a burial and I don't wish you that kind of trip. Your trip will be that of Canada our promise land. Amen :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Amen to your prayer o.
Sorry about the burial part; here I was thinking you had gone on a trip abroad :eek:
Don't worry, Canada is not too far ahead my bro/sis ;)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Kayb said:
@ all, pa emo, igwe ikemba pls i want us all to dedicate the 1000th page to d creator of this wonderful thread, she had ds small vision dt have grown so big.
Everybody lets applaud her with beautiful msgs n good wishes....remember dt woman never stop prayn 4 u n me....
Kayb
That is certainly a worthwhile undertaking :)

We are at 997 now, 1000th is for Ig; but there must be more good news to share before 1000 na :p

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
E no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dat easy to relocate immediately oooo , U̶̲̥̅̊ need to plan well bfore landing.

Just chillllll,

Alfpharm said:
People with visas, what are you still doing in Naija.
It beats my imagination. I beg you to transfer the visas to
MI 2 and 3.we want to leave naija to Canada now now.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
@all ppr n mr expectant pray 4 all canadian visa holder to have all they need to commot for our domot by fire by force na dem dey slow down d new visa's & mr o......dnt ask me where i hear na 4rm confirm source. Cic want to see nos of landed immigrant to increase dt s all.....sleep well

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
apparently IOM Nigeria is so disjointed. they cant get themselves together since last week to give me account number to pay for my ticket. anyway I got d same ticket @even $9 cheaper dan IOM so dey can go away

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
fatex said:
apparently IOM Nigeria is so disjointed. they cant get themselves together since last week to give me account number to pay for my ticket. anyway I got d same ticket @ even $9 cheaper dan IOM so dey can go away
I feel you my brother it can be annoying and frustrating!!! But I hear IOM in Accra is better organised but my question is how do we book with Accra office while we are in Nigeria or do we have to fly to Accra again?

Please has anyone booked through their Lagos office?

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
madamTinu..u can call dem diretly @Accra or i giv u email of one of dem. better still since u stil av time u can book thru abuja/lag office in abt 6weeks advance to departure. heard it takes abt 3weeks 4dem 2respond 2 naija mails in accra

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
fatex said:
madamTinu..u can call dem diretly @ Accra or i giv u email of one of dem. better still since u stil av time u can book thru abuja/lag office in abt 6weeks advance to departure. heard it takes abt 3weeks 4dem 2respond 2 naija mails in accra
Thanks am actually asking because I have a friend who is in Lagos and wants to book it while in Lagos rather than returning to Abuja and be faced with the not too serious IOM staff we have here.

As for me, I still have lots of time ahead and I trust by then they would have posted these funny Abuja staff out lol but seriously someone needs to report them!!!!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
fatex said:
apparently IOM Nigeria is so disjointed. they cant get themselves together since last week to give me account number to pay for my ticket. anyway I got d same ticket @ even $9 cheaper dan IOM so dey can go away

Please fatex, can you share this other source for those that may be interested.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
fatex said:
Please fatex, can you share this other source for those that may be interested.

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
I bought ma tickets via IOM Lagos at a very cheap price. They usually scan ur bio-data page/visa to Accra Ąπϑ Accra sends dem d reservation Ąπϑ rates withiin a week or 2 weeks max.

You pya Naira into their Citibank ac ..

Kol their land line ask of Julia or Tosin

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

:

tinuadeadebola said:
I feel you my brother it can be annoying and frustrating!!! But I hear IOM in Accra is better organised but my question is how do we book with Accra office while we are in Nigeria or do we have to fly to Accra again?

Please has anyone booked through their Lagos office?

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
News Release — Reducing Backlogs to Achieve a Fast and Flexible Immigration System

Ottawa, September 17, 2012 —The Government of Canada welcomed the findings of a report on immigration backlogs by the Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration and tabled its response in Parliament today.

“I think we can all agree that backlogs are unfair to applicants, harmful to Canada's ability to attract the best and brightest from around the world, and hold back economic and job growth,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “I thank the Standing Committee members for their hard work in compiling their report.”

The Committee commented favourably on what the Government has already achieved to date through the Action Plan for Faster Immigration and the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification. However, the Committee report also made clear that more needs to be done in order to better align application intake with admission levels.

The committee report recognizes that backlogs have occurred because for too long Canada has accepted more applications than it can process and admit in a given year. Over time, this annual surplus of applications resulted in a backlog of more than a million applicants, and processing delays of eight to ten years in some immigration categories. The report concluded that, in order to avoid future backlogs, it is critical that the Government act to ensure that the annual number of applications better align with the number of admissions. The report also recommended exploring further options to deal with the problem of existing backlogs, particularly in the federal skilled worker, immigrant investor, and parent and grandparent classes.

The Government agrees with all of the Standing Committee's report recommendations and has already acted quickly to tackle application backlogs in key areas. Successes include:

Reducing the pre-2008 Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) backlog by more than 50 percent by 2011 – two years earlier than expected – through the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration and successive Ministerial Instructions limiting application intake. Most recently, Economic Action Plan 2012 removed around 280,000 applicants from that FSW backlog, which paves the way for a faster and more flexible economic immigration system;
Managing intake of the Immigrant Investor Program applications starting in July 2011. Most recently, a temporary pause on new applications was introduced on July 1, 2012 to allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to focus on processing existing applications and reviewing the program's effectiveness;
Significantly decreasing the backlog of applications for parents and grandparents since fall 2011, as a result of increased admission targets and a two-year pause on new applications under the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification. At the same time, CIC introduced a new “Super Visa,” which allows for visits of up to two years by parents and grandparents, and has proven to be a popular alternative for applicants.
In the last year, the Government has also launched public online consultations on re-designing the parent and grandparent program, and reforming the Immigrant Investor Program. Policy work on reformed programs is now underway.

“The economy and job growth remain the Government's number one priority,” said Minister Kenney. “We continue to take the issue of immigration backlogs very seriously, and we will be doing even more in the future to transform our immigration system into one that is fast, fair, flexible, and serves the interests of Canada's long-term prosperity.”

The Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration tabled its report, entitled “Cutting the Queue: Reducing Canada's Immigration Backlogs and Wait Times,” in March 2012.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.I SENT MY CHILD DETAIL TO ACCRA LAST MONDAY AND THIS AFTERNOON,I RECEIVE HIS MEDICAL REQUEST .THE BABY WAS BORN ON 14TH AUGUST,2012.AM GOING FOR HIS MEDICAL TOMORROW.PLEASE ASSIST US IN PRAYER.